If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing. -- Anatole France

interests / alt.politics / The Trump Crime Family

SubjectAuthor
* The Trump Crime FamilyBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: The Trump Crime FamilyLou Bricano
|`- Re: The Trump Crime FamilyRockinghorse Winner
`* Re: The Trump Crime FamilyGovernor Swill
 `* Re: The Trump Crime FamilyBradley K. Sherman
  `* Re: The Trump Crime FamilyBradley K. Sherman
   `* Re: The Trump Crime FamilyBradley K. Sherman
    `- Re: The Trump Crime FamilyGovernor Swill

1
The Trump Crime Family

<u4ogb8$hfk$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28709&group=alt.politics#28709

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: The Trump Crime Family
Date: 25 May 2023 20:27:20 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 25 May 2023 20:27 UTC

o GUILTY Stewart Rhodes, Seditious Conspiracy, 18 year sentence
o GUILTY Jesse Benton, Illegal Russian campaign contribution
o GUILTY Steve Bannon, Contempt of Congress
o GUILTY Lev Parnas, Funneled money from Russia to Trump's GOP
o GUILTY George Papadopoulus, Trump foreign policy adviser
o GUILTY Paul Manafort, Chair of Trump's campaign
o GUILTY Rick Gates, Trump campaign aide
o GUILTY Michael Flynn, Trump national security adviser
o GUILTY Richard Pinedo, Russian cutout
o GUILTY Alex van der Zwaan, Gates liaison with Ukraine
o GUILTY Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer
o GUILTY W. Samuel Patten, Laundered Russian Money for Trump
o GUILTY Marina Butina, Conspired with NRA/GOP for Russian Intelligence
o GUILTY George Nader, Russia/MidEast liason, Child Porn
o GUILTY Roger J. Stone, Jr., Longtime Trump adviser
o GUILTY Chris Collins, First in Congress endorse Trump, insider trading
o GUILTY Elliot Broidy, Trump Campaign fundraiser
o GUILTY Stephen Calk, CEO Federal Saving Bank of Chicago
o GUILTY Igor Fruman, Guiliani associate, Trump trickster
o GUILTY Allen Weisselberg Tax Fraud, Trump's CFO
o INDICTED 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian companies
o INDICTED Konstantin Kilimnik, Russian associate of Manafort
o INDICTED 12 Russian GRU officers
o INDICTED Peter Navarro, criminal contempt of congress
o LIABLE for sexual abuse and defamation Donald J. Trump
o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump

--bks

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<pEPbM.3490061$9sn9.773567@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28712&group=alt.politics#28712

From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Subject: Re: The Trump Crime Family
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 13:35:34 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Thu, 25 May 2023 20:35 UTC

On 5/25/2023 1:27 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> o GUILTY Stewart Rhodes, Seditious Conspiracy, 18 year sentence

Apparently that just came down today.

"Oath Keepers leader Rhodes sentenced to 18 years for Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/05/25/oath-keepers-sentencing-seditious-conspiracy-jan6/

That is *excellent*! That's only two years less than the maximum. The
insurrectionist motherfucker is 58, so there's a very good chance he'll go tits
up in prison.

In story, the convicted felon naturally describes himself as a "political
prisoner." That is complete bullshit.

> o GUILTY Jesse Benton, Illegal Russian campaign contribution
> o GUILTY Steve Bannon, Contempt of Congress
> o GUILTY Lev Parnas, Funneled money from Russia to Trump's GOP
> o GUILTY George Papadopoulus, Trump foreign policy adviser
> o GUILTY Paul Manafort, Chair of Trump's campaign
> o GUILTY Rick Gates, Trump campaign aide
> o GUILTY Michael Flynn, Trump national security adviser
> o GUILTY Richard Pinedo, Russian cutout
> o GUILTY Alex van der Zwaan, Gates liaison with Ukraine
> o GUILTY Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer
> o GUILTY W. Samuel Patten, Laundered Russian Money for Trump
> o GUILTY Marina Butina, Conspired with NRA/GOP for Russian Intelligence
> o GUILTY George Nader, Russia/MidEast liason, Child Porn
> o GUILTY Roger J. Stone, Jr., Longtime Trump adviser
> o GUILTY Chris Collins, First in Congress endorse Trump, insider trading
> o GUILTY Elliot Broidy, Trump Campaign fundraiser
> o GUILTY Stephen Calk, CEO Federal Saving Bank of Chicago
> o GUILTY Igor Fruman, Guiliani associate, Trump trickster
> o GUILTY Allen Weisselberg Tax Fraud, Trump's CFO
> o INDICTED 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian companies
> o INDICTED Konstantin Kilimnik, Russian associate of Manafort
> o INDICTED 12 Russian GRU officers
> o INDICTED Peter Navarro, criminal contempt of congress
> o LIABLE for sexual abuse and defamation Donald J. Trump
> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
>
> --bks

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<u4os3b$3n6jo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28718&group=alt.politics#28718

From: Rockingh...@amgen.com (Rockinghorse Winner)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 23:47:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rockinghorse Winner - Thu, 25 May 2023 23:47 UTC

On 2023-05-25, Lou Bricano <lb@cap.con> wrote:
> On 5/25/2023 1:27 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> o GUILTY Stewart Rhodes, Seditious Conspiracy, 18 year sentence
>
> Apparently that just came down today.
>
> "Oath Keepers leader Rhodes sentenced to 18 years for Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy"
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/05/25/oath-keepers-sentencing-seditious-conspiracy-jan6/
>
> That is *excellent*! That's only two years less than the maximum. The
> insurrectionist motherfucker is 58, so there's a very good chance he'll go tits
> up in prison.
>
> In story, the convicted felon naturally describes himself as a "political
> prisoner." That is complete bullshit.
>
>> o GUILTY Jesse Benton, Illegal Russian campaign contribution
>> o GUILTY Steve Bannon, Contempt of Congress
>> o GUILTY Lev Parnas, Funneled money from Russia to Trump's GOP
>> o GUILTY George Papadopoulus, Trump foreign policy adviser
>> o GUILTY Paul Manafort, Chair of Trump's campaign
>> o GUILTY Rick Gates, Trump campaign aide
>> o GUILTY Michael Flynn, Trump national security adviser
>> o GUILTY Richard Pinedo, Russian cutout
>> o GUILTY Alex van der Zwaan, Gates liaison with Ukraine
>> o GUILTY Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer
>> o GUILTY W. Samuel Patten, Laundered Russian Money for Trump
>> o GUILTY Marina Butina, Conspired with NRA/GOP for Russian Intelligence
>> o GUILTY George Nader, Russia/MidEast liason, Child Porn
>> o GUILTY Roger J. Stone, Jr., Longtime Trump adviser
>> o GUILTY Chris Collins, First in Congress endorse Trump, insider trading
>> o GUILTY Elliot Broidy, Trump Campaign fundraiser
>> o GUILTY Stephen Calk, CEO Federal Saving Bank of Chicago
>> o GUILTY Igor Fruman, Guiliani associate, Trump trickster
>> o GUILTY Allen Weisselberg Tax Fraud, Trump's CFO
>> o INDICTED 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian companies
>> o INDICTED Konstantin Kilimnik, Russian associate of Manafort
>> o INDICTED 12 Russian GRU officers
>> o INDICTED Peter Navarro, criminal contempt of congress
>> o LIABLE for sexual abuse and defamation Donald J. Trump
>> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
>> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
>>
>> --bks

Yes, we know: Trump is a Russian agent. :)

--
'Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It declares
Itself to me, now in this misery.' - Holderlin

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<3oa17ilk0ot0gtjve8v197c6hg34isae82@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28732&group=alt.politics#28732

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 08:51:58 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 26 May 2023 12:51 UTC

On 25 May 2023 20:27:20 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> o GUILTY Stewart Rhodes, Seditious Conspiracy, 18 year sentence
> o GUILTY Jesse Benton, Illegal Russian campaign contribution
> o GUILTY Steve Bannon, Contempt of Congress

You left out Bannon's conviction for fraud.

> o GUILTY Lev Parnas, Funneled money from Russia to Trump's GOP
> o GUILTY George Papadopoulus, Trump foreign policy adviser
> o GUILTY Paul Manafort, Chair of Trump's campaign
> o GUILTY Rick Gates, Trump campaign aide
> o GUILTY Michael Flynn, Trump national security adviser
> o GUILTY Richard Pinedo, Russian cutout
> o GUILTY Alex van der Zwaan, Gates liaison with Ukraine
> o GUILTY Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer
> o GUILTY W. Samuel Patten, Laundered Russian Money for Trump
> o GUILTY Marina Butina, Conspired with NRA/GOP for Russian Intelligence
> o GUILTY George Nader, Russia/MidEast liason, Child Porn
> o GUILTY Roger J. Stone, Jr., Longtime Trump adviser

What did he do?

> o GUILTY Chris Collins, First in Congress endorse Trump, insider trading
> o GUILTY Elliot Broidy, Trump Campaign fundraiser
> o GUILTY Stephen Calk, CEO Federal Saving Bank of Chicago
> o GUILTY Igor Fruman, Guiliani associate, Trump trickster
> o GUILTY Allen Weisselberg Tax Fraud, Trump's CFO
> o INDICTED 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian companies
> o INDICTED Konstantin Kilimnik, Russian associate of Manafort
> o INDICTED 12 Russian GRU officers
> o INDICTED Peter Navarro, criminal contempt of congress
> o LIABLE for sexual abuse and defamation Donald J. Trump
> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
> o IMPEACHED Donald J. Trump
>
> --bks

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<u4qbgp$en5$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28733&group=alt.politics#28733

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 13:17:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 26 May 2023 13:17 UTC

Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>> o GUILTY Roger J. Stone, Jr., Longtime Trump adviser
>What did he do?

| Roger Stone Found Guilty of Obstruction, False Statements,
| and Witness Tampering
<https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/roger-stone-found-guilty-obstruction-false-statements-and-witness-tampering>

--bks

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<u55hqj$iv7$2@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28884&group=alt.politics#28884

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 19:12:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 30 May 2023 19:12 UTC

| Former Trump White House official Peter Navarro will stand
| trial in September on contempt of Congress charges filed
| after he refused to cooperate with a congressional
| investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.
<https://apnews.com/article/navarro-trump-white-house-contempt-jan-6-c0217332f2ed3282b0a15b94a63648d2>

--bks

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<u6suf4$6sb$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29349&group=alt.politics#29349

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 19:25:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 19:25 UTC

| Team Trump Suspects His Former Chief of Staff Is a 'Rat'
<https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/donald-trump-indictment-mark-meadows-jack-smith-1234774363/>

--bks

Re: The Trump Crime Family

<cgh49id6936tftgtcacto33lr0plathrhp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29352&group=alt.politics#29352

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:38:27 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 00:38 UTC

On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 19:25:24 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Team Trump Suspects His Former Chief of Staff Is a 'Rat'
><https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/donald-trump-indictment-mark-meadows-jack-smith-1234774363/>
>
> --bks

Trump shouldn't have tried to make Meadows the fall guy for Jan 06. When you throw people
under the bus, they'll do their best to drag you down with them.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.