Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 23CZ...@zpq22v.net (23C.Z259)
Subject: DeSantis "Announces" - on Twitter ... Good Man, But The RIGHT
Candidate ?
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 22:34:45 -0400
 by: 23C.Z259 - Thu, 25 May 2023 02:34 UTC

DeSantis DID "announce" today, on Twitter. A minor tech glitch
(angry wokie Twit tekkies ?) but it's done.

Thing is, does he have the personality to impress & win ?

Trump has WAY TOO MUCH "Personality" - that's why he
can't win. DeSantis is almost the opposite in that
respect.

There are hints Youngkin may also throw his hat in.
Politically he's a lot like Trump and DeSantis - but
is far more bearable than Trump and more telegenic
than DeSantis. We'll soon see. It ain't settled ...

There's another, immediately less obvious, issue with
DeSantis - his relatively narrow political focus. He's
done a good job of fighting the WokieComs, but a POTUS
has to be about a lot MORE.

This is a time of numerous crises - what's his foreign
policy ? How to fight inflation and cut debts ? How to
thwart Xi ? How to revive US biz ? How to restore our
place in our hierarchy of allies ? How to be a Land Of
The Free even in the face of many insidious enemies &
threats ? The important "big stuff" ? Wokies ain't the
ONLY problem for the USA and friends.

In many of those respects Haley would actually be the
better, and better-prepared, candidate. And, lets
be true here, running a female non-"white" candidate
would slash and burn a LOT of lefty campaign "cards".

Tactics and strategy - watchwords for the '24 campaign.
It seems to be a "MUST Win" ... so act to WIN. It's
not the usual old game anymore.

Re: DeSantis "Announces" - on Twitter ... Good Man, But The RIGHT Candidate ?

<u4na28$gvr$3@sunce.iskon.hr>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28687&group=alt.politics#28687

From: most.del...@mars.einwohner.invalide (Mare Infinitum)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Candidate ?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 11:33:59 +0200
 by: Mare Infinitum - Thu, 25 May 2023 09:33 UTC

On 25.5.2023. 4:34, 23C.Z259 wrote:
> DeSantis DID "announce" today, on Twitter. A minor tech glitch
> (angry wokie Twit tekkies ?) but it's done.
>
> Thing is, does he have the personality to impress & win ?

> Tactics and strategy - watchwords for the '24 campaign.

It is impressive how you even when you have all "facts" and are at least
aware of "tactics and strategy" still are not able to see the large
picture. What Musk did was showing to everyone (smart enough) why he
bought "tweeter" ("control").  Means he would eventually run himself for
the Office, or support someone who would do his bidding. Musk is already
(too) rich, but controlling resources of the whole country (and the
world) would give him a chance he needs to "save humanity". Like pushing
colonization on Mars, removing all legal obstacles for his researches
(like neural interface between human brain and computers), and many
others. Think about possibilities - all his opponents breaking laws
could be sentenced to serve their penalties on Mars. Imagine, "gun
lovers" could wonder there shooting on everything they like and those in
favor of "free speech" could yell whatever they want. And at the same
time they would contribute to mankind by allowing scientists to study
effects of lower gravity and other illnesses which are not known yet.

Re: DeSantis "Announces" - on Twitter ... Good Man, But The RIGHT Candidate ?

<u4nkpm$3ft8c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28690&group=alt.politics#28690

From: now...@protonmail.com (Orval)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: DeSantis "Announces" - on Twitter ... Good Man, But The RIGHT Candidate ?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 12:37:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Orval - Thu, 25 May 2023 12:37 UTC

>Tactics and strategy - watchwords for the '24 campaign.
>It seems to be a "MUST Win" ... so act to WIN. It's
>not the usual old game anymore.

It will all end badly when Desantis wins the nomination but Trump starts
screaming "FIX!" "HOAX!" "FRAUD!" and rallies his white supremacist pro-Putin
army of thugs to descend on the RNC in Milwaukee with guns, pitchforks and
torches to burn it to the ground.

Trump will then run as an independent and steal the election.

Re: DeSantis "Announces" - on Twitter ... Good Man, But The RIGHT Candidate ?

<d57f6637-1cfc-4714-9cec-278675a3c188n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28714&group=alt.politics#28714

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Candidate ?
From: syad...@gmail.com (m syadoz)
 by: m syadoz - Thu, 25 May 2023 21:40 UTC

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 9:34:59 PM UTC-5, 23C.Z259 wrote:
> DeSantis DID "announce" today, on Twitter. A minor tech glitch
> (angry wokie Twit tekkies ?) but it's done.
>
> Thing is, does he have the personality to impress & win ?
>
> Trump has WAY TOO MUCH "Personality" - that's why he
> can't win. DeSantis is almost the opposite in that
> respect.
>
> There are hints Youngkin may also throw his hat in.
> Politically he's a lot like Trump and DeSantis - but
> is far more bearable than Trump and more telegenic
> than DeSantis. We'll soon see. It ain't settled ...
>
> There's another, immediately less obvious, issue with
> DeSantis - his relatively narrow political focus. He's
> done a good job of fighting the WokieComs, but a POTUS
> has to be about a lot MORE.
>
> This is a time of numerous crises - what's his foreign
> policy ? How to fight inflation and cut debts ? How to
> thwart Xi ? How to revive US biz ? How to restore our
> place in our hierarchy of allies ? How to be a Land Of
> The Free even in the face of many insidious enemies &
> threats ? The important "big stuff" ? Wokies ain't the
> ONLY problem for the USA and friends.
>
> In many of those respects Haley would actually be the
> better, and better-prepared, candidate. And, lets
> be true here, running a female non-"white" candidate
> would slash and burn a LOT of lefty campaign "cards".
>
> Tactics and strategy - watchwords for the '24 campaign.
> It seems to be a "MUST Win" ... so act to WIN. It's
> not the usual old game anymore.

AOC jokes more people watched her gaming online than listened to glitch-ridden DeSantis launch

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/aoc-desantis-twitter-spaces-campaign-launch-b2345995.html