From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged more
advanced rocket systems
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 11:21:27 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 1 Jun 2022 10:21 UTC

Russia's nuclear forces are conducting drills involving "intensive
maneuvering" of its missile forces, the Interfax news agency reported on
Wednesday, citing the Russian defense ministry.

News of the exercises in the Ivanovo province came after President Joe
Biden revealed on Tuesday that the US would provide "more advanced rocket
systems" to Ukraine.

About 1,000 military personnel and more than 100 pieces of equipment are
taking part in Russia's latest exercises, Interfax reported, citing a
defense ministry report.

The maneuvers involve Russia's Strategic Missile Forces "bringing missile
systems to field positions, making marches up to 100km [62 miles] long,"
and organizing camouflage and combat security, the report said, per
Interfax.

The equipment used by the Strategic Missile Forces — Russia's main nuclear
deterrence division — includes the "Yars," an intercontinental ballistic
missile with a range of up to 6,500 miles, per Interfax. Such a range
would allow the multiple-warhead missile to strike any target in the US.

Following Biden's announcement on Tuesday, Russian TV host Olga Skabeeva
said that the US would "cross a red line" if it provided Ukraine with the
advanced long-range rocket systems it had been asking for, per CNN. She
said the act would be considered an attempt to "provoke a very harsh
response from Russia," the outlet reported.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-nuclear-forces-running-drills-with-long-range-systems-report-2022-6?r=US&IR=T

Re: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged more advanced rocket systems

<efa9fea8-0e91-475e-a74a-68a91ea53902n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2870&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2870

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 06:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged
more advanced rocket systems
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:41 UTC

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 3:21:33 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
> Russia's nuclear forces are conducting drills involving "intensive
> maneuvering" of its missile forces, the Interfax news agency reported on
> Wednesday, citing the Russian defense ministry.
>
> News of the exercises in the Ivanovo province came after President Joe
> Biden revealed on Tuesday that the US would provide "more advanced rocket
> systems" to Ukraine.
>
> About 1,000 military personnel and more than 100 pieces of equipment are
> taking part in Russia's latest exercises, Interfax reported, citing a
> defense ministry report.
>
> The maneuvers involve Russia's Strategic Missile Forces "bringing missile
> systems to field positions, making marches up to 100km [62 miles] long,"
> and organizing camouflage and combat security, the report said, per
> Interfax.
>
> The equipment used by the Strategic Missile Forces — Russia's main nuclear
> deterrence division — includes the "Yars," an intercontinental ballistic
> missile with a range of up to 6,500 miles, per Interfax. Such a range
> would allow the multiple-warhead missile to strike any target in the US.
>
> Following Biden's announcement on Tuesday, Russian TV host Olga Skabeeva
> said that the US would "cross a red line" if it provided Ukraine with the
> advanced long-range rocket systems it had been asking for, per CNN. She
> said the act would be considered an attempt to "provoke a very harsh
> response from Russia," the outlet reported.
>
> https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-nuclear-forces-running-drills-with-long-range-systems-report-2022-6?r=US&IR=T

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-state-tv-vladimir-solovyov-nuclear-war-nato-support-mutants-survive-ukraine-1713352

boom boom out go the lights forever. shakin' in your boots now?
how's those balls of steel workin' now sport?

Re: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged more advanced rocket systems

<ef25a66c-9bf8-423e-8f38-bfbdff4a53e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2871&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2871

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 06:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
more advanced rocket systems
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:18 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJSfZneClk&t=34s

for all the old timers, swim to the moon.

Re: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged more advanced rocket systems

<7e76ah5l03oh3huffdu8a736goc4nc317v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2872&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2872

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Russia's nuclear forces are running drills after Biden pledged more advanced rocket systems
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 18:34:21 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 10:34 UTC

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 06:41:24 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 3:21:33 AM UTC-7, slider wrote:
>> Russia's nuclear forces are conducting drills involving "intensive
>> maneuvering" of its missile forces, the Interfax news agency reported on
>> Wednesday, citing the Russian defense ministry.
>>
>> News of the exercises in the Ivanovo province came after President Joe
>> Biden revealed on Tuesday that the US would provide "more advanced rocket
>> systems" to Ukraine.
>>
>> About 1,000 military personnel and more than 100 pieces of equipment are
>> taking part in Russia's latest exercises, Interfax reported, citing a
>> defense ministry report.
>>
>> The maneuvers involve Russia's Strategic Missile Forces "bringing missile
>> systems to field positions, making marches up to 100km [62 miles] long,"
>> and organizing camouflage and combat security, the report said, per
>> Interfax.
>>
>> The equipment used by the Strategic Missile Forces — Russia's main nuclear
>> deterrence division — includes the "Yars," an intercontinental ballistic
>> missile with a range of up to 6,500 miles, per Interfax. Such a range
>> would allow the multiple-warhead missile to strike any target in the US.
>>
>> Following Biden's announcement on Tuesday, Russian TV host Olga Skabeeva
>> said that the US would "cross a red line" if it provided Ukraine with the
>> advanced long-range rocket systems it had been asking for, per CNN. She
>> said the act would be considered an attempt to "provoke a very harsh
>> response from Russia," the outlet reported.
>>
>> https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-nuclear-forces-running-drills-with-long-range-systems-report-2022-6?r=US&IR=T
>
>https://www.newsweek.com/russian-state-tv-vladimir-solovyov-nuclear-war-nato-support-mutants-survive-ukraine-1713352
>
>boom boom out go the lights forever. shakin' in your boots now?
>how's those balls of steel workin' now sport?

Who the fuck you talking to man? Shadow boxing? Dementia?
You Trump voters are going through an existential crisis now and at
the helm is...Liz Cheny.

Cheny needs to be POTUS. She is incredible. Trump is being shown up
for the Putin sucking cunt he was, and is.