From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump & Epstein, Birds Of A Feather
Date: 26 May 2023 12:43:24 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 26 May 2023 12:43 UTC

<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html>

| Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein partied together.
| For the better part of two decades starting in the late
| 1980s, Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump swam in the same
| social pool. They were neighbors in Florida. They jetted
| from LaGuardia to Palm Beach together. They partied at
| Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club and dined at Epstein's Manhattan
| mansion.
| "They were tight," said one person who observed them
| together and spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid
| retribution. "They were each other's wingmen."
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-and-jeffrey-epstein-partied-together-then-an-oceanfront-palm-beach-mansion-came-between-them/2019/07/31/79f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html>

--bks