I prefer rogues to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest. -- Alexandre Dumas, fils

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Southwurst Air

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Southwurst AirGM
`* Re: Southwurst AirBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
 `* Re: Southwurst AirHank Rogers
  `* Re: Southwurst AirBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
   `* Re: Southwurst AirGM
    `* Re: Southwurst AirBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
     +- Re: Southwurst AirGM
     `* Re: Southwurst Airdsi1
      `- Re: Southwurst AirGM

1
Re: Southwurst Air

<263122c6-0bda-46ef-80c3-42435699add3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=287850&group=rec.food.cooking#287850

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Southwurst Air
From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
 by: GM - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:25 UTC

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:

> Come for the 90 minutes delay on a 40 minute flight.
> Stay for the jet exhaust and fuel stench in the cabin and stews too lazy to pass out drinks. Wow 75 cent savings per passenger on drinks is a whole $152. Wait, that's the stews paychecks for the Flight. BRILLIANT

U should write a review on this site:

https://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/southwest-airlines/

“Terrible service”
Eric Creager (United States) 15th October 2023 - Kansas City to Tampa

✅ Trip Verified | Horrible. 3 hr delay. Arrived at 2 am TPA. No meal vouchers. Tracked this plane all day #1842 SWA. Den. Columbus. Dulles. Midway. KCI. On time all day long. Plane arrives in KC but wait now the TPA plane is in Long Beach 3 hrs away what happened Southwest? You found out you could fill a plane by delaying passengers 3 hrs? Your gate agents lie! Weather Nope. Control tower nope. Called them out and proved wrong. Oh yeah. Got a $100 voucher on a future delayed flight. Cost me that much in airport meals for 3 hrs. Checked into my TPA hotel at 3 am. Why bother when breakfast was served at 6 am. Not the old Herb Keller airline it used to be. Pay the extra and fly with an airline with an upgraded logistics. Terrible service."

"They can't even be kind"
P Meares (United States) 13th October 2023 - Burbank to San Jose

✅ Trip Verified | The employees were rude when I was confused about checking in my bag after getting an earlier flight, even though the confusion was due to what they told me. They can't even be kind to people for one simple mistake.

"needs a customer service course"
Long Le (United States) 21st August 2023 - Boston to Chicago

✅ Trip Verified | Today I flew from Boston - Logan on flight #5231 to Chicago - Midway. The cabin staff service is very bad service. I required want go to restroom a lot time but staff still refuse, she talk to me in a very annoying way. I ask her name, but she don't answer because she don't have the name on her uniform while another staff service work with her have a name. I think she needs a customer service course again or southwest airline doesn't need such a bad staff...

"Worst customer service"
D Baines (United States) 23rd July 2023 - Denver to Baltimore

✅ Trip Verified | I left my laptop on the plane. Darlene from Southwest baggage claim at Baltimore Washington international airport was incredibly rude and wouldn’t even let me finish my sentences. She literally kicked me out of the baggage claim (7/23/2023). I was not rude to her. It was purely one sided. Worst customer service I’ve ever gotten from an airline! No wonder Southwest doesn’t have a Google review option. They would be inundated with poor reviews about people like Darlene!..."

PS: Don't piss off DARLENE...

:-|

--
GM

Re: Southwurst Air

<b9041d37-5cea-437c-ac04-71e8ff1053f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288032&group=rec.food.cooking#288032

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 13:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:44 UTC

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:25:22 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> [...]
>

> "Worst customer service"
> D Baines (United States) 23rd July 2023 - Denver to Baltimore
>
> ✅ Trip Verified | I left my laptop on the plane. Darlene from Southwest baggage claim at Baltimore Washington international airport was incredibly rude and wouldn’t even let me finish my sentences. She literally kicked me out of the baggage claim (7/23/2023). I was not rude to her. It was purely one sided. Worst customer service I’ve ever gotten from an airline! No wonder Southwest doesn’t have a Google review option. They would be inundated with poor reviews about people like Darlene!...."

American Air Attendants luv me. Drawn by my Sauve Magic Shirt. Same SMS that drew Robert to transition to Roberta and blast email entire Indian Hill Naperville office complex with the News.

Re: Southwurst Air

<QcjYM.22320$%WT8.19806@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288075&group=rec.food.cooking#288075

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 18:45:45 -0500
 by: Hank Rogers - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:45 UTC

> [...]
>>
>> ✅ Trip Verified | I left my laptop on the plane. Darlene from Southwest baggage claim at Baltimore Washington international airport was incredibly rude and wouldn’t even let me finish my sentences. She literally kicked me out of the baggage claim (7/23/2023). I was not rude to her. It was purely one sided. Worst customer service I’ve ever gotten from an airline! No wonder Southwest doesn’t have a Google review option. They would be inundated with poor reviews about people like Darlene!..."
>>

>> PS: Don't piss off DARLENE...
>>
>> :-|
>>
>> --
>> GM
>
> American Air Attendants luv me. Drawn by my Sauve Magic Shirt. Same SMS that drew Robert to transition to Roberta and blast email entire Indian Hill Naperville office complex with the News.

Decoded:

Hamas will counter attack at SM. Blast office complex roberta.

Operation magic will commence in ukraine at indian time luv.

Over and out ... martha X

Re: Southwurst Air

<7b276d2b-cda8-41f8-a1c9-a17156d7903dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288091&group=rec.food.cooking#288091

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 00:22 UTC

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 6:45:59 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> [...]
> >>

> >> PS: Don't piss off DARLENE...
> >>
> >> :-|
> >>
> >> --
> >> GM
> >
> > American Air Attendants luv me. Drawn by my Sauve Magic Shirt. Same SMS that drew Robert to transition to Roberta and blast email entire Indian Hill Naperville office complex with the News.
> >
> Decoded:
>
> Hamas will counter attack at SM. Blast office complex roberta

Don't bring your bed sheet fashion to Santa Monica. Full SMPD coverage includes Versace undercover. They
lured and arrested Boston mobster Whitey Bulger after all.
When I parked outside Whities senior apartment I'm sure he saw me and envied my freedom.

True story the 23 year old Indian Hill, IH-SCAM building is being demolished by the new owner.
I'd wire it with C4 gradis.

> Operation magic will commence in ukraine at indian time luv.
>
> Over and out ... martha X

Re: Southwurst Air

<b1cc0e80-5566-48c0-a109-62c229c4ccf9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288102&group=rec.food.cooking#288102

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
 by: GM - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 00:56 UTC

Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:

> On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 6:45:59 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > Bering Sea Bar & Br...@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:

> > > American Air Attendants luv me. Drawn by my Sauve Magic Shirt. Same SMS that drew Robert to transition to Roberta and blast email entire Indian Hill Naperville office complex with the News.
> > >
> > Decoded:
> >
> > Hamas will counter attack at SM. Blast office complex roberta
> Don't bring your bed sheet fashion to Santa Monica. Full SMPD coverage includes Versace undercover. They
> lured and arrested Boston mobster Whitey Bulger after all.
> When I parked outside Whities senior apartment I'm sure he saw me and envied my freedom.
>
> True story the 23 year old Indian Hill, IH-SCAM building is being demolished by the new owner.
> I'd wire it with C4 gradis.
> >
> > Operation magic will commence in ukraine at indian time luv.
> >
> > Over and out ... martha X

The shite really started to go downhill when Cheryl Crane knifed Johnny "Foot Long" Stompanato...

THE GANGSTER AND THE GODDESS

The sensational 1958 stabbing of Lana Turner’s gangster lover, Johnny Stompanato, by her teenage
daughter, Cheryl Crane, turned a harsh spotlight on the much-married star’s trail of dangerous liaisons.
There are still questions about what exactly happened that April night in Turner’s sumptuous pink bed...

https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/1999/4/the-gangster-and-the-goddess

"The argument was continuing full blast. “I’ve had just enough,” Turner cried, and Stompanato
yelled, “Cunt! You’re dead!”

Cheryl pounded on the door. “Let me in! Let me talk to both of you!”

From these, one can piece together the following: The door to the pink bedroom was opened by Turner.
Stompanato was behind her, his arm raised. Like a zombie, Cheryl moved forward and plunged the
knife into his gut, piercing the liver, the portal vein, and the aorta.

The gangster stared at her in horror. “My God, Cheryl, what have you done?” he managed to choke
out before falling on his back on the pink carpet, making awful gurgling noises in his throat...

Stompanato’s reputation was notorious. The wavy-haired ex-Marine used aliases such as John Valentine
and was known as an extortionist. Stompanato had been arrested at least twice, and had had numerous
run-ins with the law, but had never been jailed. Married and divorced three times, with a 10-year-old son,
John III, he had, at various times, sold cars, owned a pet shop, and run a furniture store to make ends
meet, but mainly he preyed on wealthy women.

He was known in Hollywood, according to one actress, as “a great lover with a big dong.”..

--
GM

Re: Southwurst Air

<5591ad95-9f65-4efc-a4a3-15c6afb323f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288264&group=rec.food.cooking#288264

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 15:06 UTC

On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 7:56:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Bering Sea Bar & Br...@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:

> > > Decoded:
> > >
> > > Hamas will counter attack at SM. Blast office complex roberta
> > Don't bring your bed sheet fashion to Santa Monica. Full SMPD coverage includes Versace undercover. They
> > lured and arrested Boston mobster Whitey Bulger after all.
> > When I parked outside Whities senior apartment I'm sure he saw me and envied my freedom.
> >
> > True story the 23 year old Indian Hill, IH-SCAM building is being demolished by the new owner.
> > I'd wire it with C4 gradis.
> > >
> > > Operation magic will commence in ukraine at indian time luv.
> > >
> > > Over and out ... martha X
> The shite really started to go downhill when Cheryl Crane knifed Johnny "Foot Long" Stompanato...
>
> THE GANGSTER AND THE GODDESS
>
> The sensational 1958 stabbing of Lana Turner’s gangster lover, Johnny Stompanato, by her teenage
> daughter, Cheryl Crane, turned a harsh spotlight on the much-married star’s trail of dangerous liaisons.
> There are still questions about what exactly happened that April night in Turner’s sumptuous pink bed...
>
> https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/1999/4/the-gangster-and-the-goddess
>
> "The argument was continuing full blast. “I’ve had just enough,” Turner cried, and Stompanato
> yelled, “Cunt! You’re dead!”
>
> Cheryl pounded on the door. “Let me in! Let me talk to both of you!”
>
> From these, one can piece together the following: The door to the pink bedroom was opened by Turner.
> Stompanato was behind her, his arm raised. Like a zombie, Cheryl moved forward and plunged the
> knife into his gut, piercing the liver, the portal vein, and the aorta.
>
> The gangster stared at her in horror. “My God, Cheryl, what have you done?” he managed to choke
> out before falling on his back on the pink carpet, making awful gurgling noises in his throat...
>
> Stompanato’s reputation was notorious. The wavy-haired ex-Marine used aliases such as John Valentine
> and was known as an extortionist. Stompanato had been arrested at least twice, and had had numerous
> run-ins with the law, but had never been jailed. Married and divorced three times, with a 10-year-old son,
> John III, he had, at various times, sold cars, owned a pet shop, and run a furniture store to make ends
> meet, but mainly he preyed on wealthy women.
>
> He was known in Hollywood, according to one actress, as “a great lover with a big dong.”..
>
> --
> GM

This article is about the actor Roscoe Arbuckle. For Fatty Arbuckle's American Diners, see Fatty Arbuckle's.
Arbuckle was one of the most popular silent stars of the 1910s and one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, signing a contract in 1920 with Paramount Pictures for $1,000,000 a year (equivalent to $14.6 million in 2022).

Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials between November 1921 and April 1922 for the rape and manslaughter of actress Virginia Rappe. Rappe had fallen ill at a party hosted by Arbuckle at San Francisco's St. Francis Hotel in September 1921, and died four days later. A friend of Rappe accused Arbuckle of raping and accidentally killing her. The first two trials resulted in hung juries, but the third trial acquitted Arbuckle. The third jury took the unusual step of giving Arbuckle a written statement of apology for his treatment by the justice system.
From Wikipedia.

Re: Southwurst Air

<b9adc69d-d7ef-4a26-91d9-5418170839afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288266&group=rec.food.cooking#288266

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
 by: GM - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 15:32 UTC

> [...]

> Arbuckle was one of the most popular silent stars of the 1910s and one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, signing a contract in 1920 with Paramount Pictures for $1,000,000 a year (equivalent to $14.6 million in 2022).
>
> Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials between November 1921 and April 1922 for the rape and manslaughter of actress Virginia Rappe. Rappe had fallen ill at a party hosted by Arbuckle at San Francisco's St. Francis Hotel in September 1921, and died four days later. A friend of Rappe accused Arbuckle of raping and accidentally killing her. The first two trials resulted in hung juries, but the third trial acquitted Arbuckle. The third jury took the unusual step of giving Arbuckle a written statement of apology for his treatment by the justice system.

One of the first - and biggest - of the early Hollywierd scandals...

These shenanigans eventually contributed to the very restrictive Hays Production Code:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hays_Code

"The Motion Picture Production Code was a set of industry guidelines for the self-censorship of content that was applied to most motion pictures released by major studios in the United States from 1934 to 1968. It is also popularly known as the Hays Code, after Will H. Hays, president of the Motion Picture Producers and Distributors of America (MPPDA) from 1922 to 1945. Under Hays's leadership, the MPPDA, later the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the Motion Picture Association (MPA), adopted the Production Code in 1930 and began rigidly enforcing it in 1934...

In the 1920s, Hollywood was rocked by a number of notorious scandals, such as the murder of William Desmond Taylor and the alleged rape of Virginia Rappe by popular movie star Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, which brought widespread condemnation from religious, civic and political organizations. Many felt that the film industry had always been morally questionable, and political pressure was increasing, with legislators in 37 states introducing almost one hundred film censorship bills in 1921...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Southwurst Air

<70ed87d0-dae4-4339-b2d0-0ecf423aedc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288282&group=rec.food.cooking#288282

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: dsi...@hawaiiantel.net (dsi1)
 by: dsi1 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 18:13 UTC

On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 5:06:43 AM UTC-10, Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:
> This article is about the actor Roscoe Arbuckle. For Fatty Arbuckle's American Diners, see Fatty Arbuckle's.
> Arbuckle was one of the most popular silent stars of the 1910s and one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, signing a contract in 1920 with Paramount Pictures for $1,000,000 a year (equivalent to $14.6 million in 2022).
>
> Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials between November 1921 and April 1922 for the rape and manslaughter of actress Virginia Rappe. Rappe had fallen ill at a party hosted by Arbuckle at San Francisco's St. Francis Hotel in September 1921, and died four days later. A friend of Rappe accused Arbuckle of raping and accidentally killing her. The first two trials resulted in hung juries, but the third trial acquitted Arbuckle. The third jury took the unusual step of giving Arbuckle a written statement of apology for his treatment by the justice system.
> From Wikipedia.

Fatty Arbuckle's was a popular American funny guy that no longer seemed to be all that funny after he was accused. He was washed up after that. I guess it was the same for OJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhGfjW1-fA

Re: Southwurst Air

<e139b550-a914-4727-8e92-5d84e32012b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=288284&group=rec.food.cooking#288284

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:19:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregorym...@msn.com (GM)
 by: GM - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 18:19 UTC

dsi1 wrote:

> On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 5:06:43 AM UTC-10, Bering Sea Bar & Br...@MarthaStewart.GoodThing wrote:
> > This article is about the actor Roscoe Arbuckle. For Fatty Arbuckle's American Diners, see Fatty Arbuckle's.
> > Arbuckle was one of the most popular silent stars of the 1910s and one of the highest-paid actors in Hollywood, signing a contract in 1920 with Paramount Pictures for $1,000,000 a year (equivalent to $14.6 million in 2022).
> >
> > Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials between November 1921 and April 1922 for the rape and manslaughter of actress Virginia Rappe. Rappe had fallen ill at a party hosted by Arbuckle at San Francisco's St. Francis Hotel in September 1921, and died four days later. A friend of Rappe accused Arbuckle of raping and accidentally killing her. The first two trials resulted in hung juries, but the third trial acquitted Arbuckle. The third jury took the unusual step of giving Arbuckle a written statement of apology for his treatment by the justice system.
> > From Wikipedia.
> Fatty Arbuckle's was a popular American funny guy that no longer seemed to be all that funny after he was accused. He was washed up after that. I guess it was the same for OJ.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhGfjW1-fA

"In 1969, the Swedish film I Am Curious (Fatty Arbuckle)..."

;-P

--
GM

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Southwurst Air