From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him
Date: 31 May 2023 19:38:53 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 31 May 2023 19:38 UTC

R-Alabama:

| The brother of U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is speaking
| out on social media, saying he is "compelled to distance"
| himself from some of the lawmaker's recent statements.
|
| "Due to recent statements by him promoting racial
| stereotypes, white nationalism and other various
| controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself
| from his ignorant, hateful rants," Charles Tuberville
| stated in a Facebook post.
<https://www.al.com/news/2023/05/tommy-tubervilles-musician-brother-compelled-to-distance-himself-over-racial-stereotypes-white-nationalism.html>

--bks

Re: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him

<u588do$2g2dd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28915&group=alt.politics#28915

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:50:15 -0500
 by: Ken - Wed, 31 May 2023 19:50 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> R-Alabama:
> |
> | The brother of U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is speaking
> | out on social media, saying he is "compelled to distance"
> | himself from some of the lawmaker's recent statements.
> |
> | "Due to recent statements by him promoting racial
> | stereotypes, white nationalism and other various
> | controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself
> | from his ignorant, hateful rants," Charles Tuberville
> | stated in a Facebook post.
> <https://www.al.com/news/2023/05/tommy-tubervilles-musician-brother-compelled-to-distance-himself-over-racial-stereotypes-white-nationalism.html>
>
> --bks

I wonder if he would consider comments from Biden about "White Systemic
Racism" a racial stereotype remark??

Re: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him

<u588gr$bpp$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28916&group=alt.politics#28916

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 19:51:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 31 May 2023 19:51 UTC

In article <u588do$2g2dd$1@dont-email.me>, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:
>> R-Alabama:
>> |
>> | The brother of U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is speaking
>> | out on social media, saying he is "compelled to distance"
>> | himself from some of the lawmaker's recent statements.
>> |
>> | "Due to recent statements by him promoting racial
>> | stereotypes, white nationalism and other various
>> | controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself
>> | from his ignorant, hateful rants," Charles Tuberville
>> | stated in a Facebook post.
>I wonder if he would consider comments from Biden about "White Systemic
>Racism" a racial stereotype remark??

No. Next question?

--bks

Re: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him

<IKQdM.6564698$vSy3.2073782@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28918&group=alt.politics#28918

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 23:28:40 GMT
 by: John Doe - Wed, 31 May 2023 23:28 UTC

> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> > R-Alabama:
> > |
> > | The brother of U.S. Senator Tommy Tuberville is speaking
> > | out on social media, saying he is "compelled to distance"
> > | himself from some of the lawmaker's recent statements.
> > |
> > | "Due to recent statements by him promoting racial
> > | stereotypes, white nationalism and other various
> > | controversial topics, I feel compelled to distance myself
> > | from his ignorant, hateful rants," Charles Tuberville
> > | stated in a Facebook post.
> > <https://www.al.com/news/2023/05/tommy-tubervilles-musician-brother-compelle
> > d-to-distance-himself-over-racial-stereotypes-white-nationalism.html>
> >
> > --bks
> >
> I wonder if he would consider comments from Biden about "White Systemic
> Racism" a racial stereotype remark??

This is kinda tricky, but observing and commenting on racism is actually different from being racist.

interests / alt.politics / Re: GOP Senator So Vile His Brother Denounces Him