The plot was designed in a light vein that somehow became varicose. -- David Lardner

interests / alt.politics / "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

SubjectAuthor
* "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and24D.224
`* Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders andLeper
 `* Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ…
  `* Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders andPaxPerPoten
   `- Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ…

1
"Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

<09udnVjB5MVun-X5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28931&group=alt.politics#28931

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa
From: 24D...@tpq22b.net (24D.224)
Subject: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and
That's That
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 22:31:14 -0400
 by: 24D.224 - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 02:31 UTC

Ya know ... there are maybe two or three guys at the head
of the notorious "Wagner Group" that are Putin's main
enforcers/commandos. The group is a personality cult.
Take THEM out and the whole thing will implode.

The US and allies can surely LOCATE these people - but
Ukrainians have to be the ones to do the deed.

Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

<u5bs18$33b2h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28962&group=alt.politics#28962

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,sci.military.naval
That's That
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 23:43:35 -0500
 by: Leper - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 04:43 UTC

On 5/31/2023 9:31 PM, 24D.224 wrote:
> Ya know ... there are maybe two or three guys at the head
> of the notorious "Wagner Group" that are Putin's main
> enforcers/commandos. The group is a personality cult.
> Take THEM out and the whole thing will implode.
>
> The US and allies can surely LOCATE these people - but
> Ukrainians have to be the ones to do the deed.

Are you crazy? Keep these guys working. The Ukrainian Military has never
had such a high kill ratio.

Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

<PtjeM.17077$pIV4.11565@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28963&group=alt.politics#28963

That's That
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ…)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 06:26:54 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 10:26 UTC

On 6/2/2023 12:43 AM, Leper wrote:
> On 5/31/2023 9:31 PM, 24D.224 wrote:
>> Ya know ... there are maybe two or three guys at the head
>> of the notorious "Wagner Group" that are Putin's main
>> enforcers/commandos. The group is a personality cult.
>> Take THEM out and the whole thing will implode.
>>
>> The US and allies can surely LOCATE these people - but
>> Ukrainians have to be the ones to do the deed.
>
> Are you crazy? Keep these guys working. The Ukrainian Military has
> never had such a high kill ratio.

Only if you believe Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime lies. If the
Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime is that good, how did they manage to
lose theirΒ  strategic cities like Mariupo and Bukhmut?

Mariupol before and after
https://www.google.com/search?q=mariupol+before+and+after&source=lnms&tbm=isch

Bakhmut before and after
https://www.google.com/search?q=bakhmut+before+and+after&tbm=isch

Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

<u5ed6e$3fauo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28981&group=alt.politics#28981

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,sci.military.naval
That's That
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 22:48:46 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:48 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 6/2/2023 5:26 AM, 😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ… wrote:
> On 6/2/2023 12:43 AM, Leper wrote:
>> On 5/31/2023 9:31 PM, 24D.224 wrote:
>>> Ya know ... there are maybe two or three guys at the head
>>> of the notorious "Wagner Group" that are Putin's main
>>> enforcers/commandos. The group is a personality cult.
>>> Take THEM out and the whole thing will implode.
>>>
>>> The US and allies can surely LOCATE these people - but
>>> Ukrainians have to be the ones to do the deed.
>>
>> Are you crazy? Keep these guys working. The Ukrainian Military has
>> never had such a high kill ratio.
>>

> Only if you believe Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime lies. If the
> Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime is that good, how did they manage to
> lose theirΒ  strategic cities like Mariupo and Bukhmut?

Try this possibility:
By allowing the orders of the NATO nations, forbidding a direct attack
on Russian soil and infrastructure, dummy. This plan seems to be to
eradicate all infrastructure in the Ukraine, making it a demilitarized
zone much like Between the 2 Korea's. While at the same time bleeding
Russian military power beyond any real possibility of aggressive action.
That action would of course make Russia a possible leech on China. It
has been noted that the USA is NOT going to furnish F35's or Abrams
Tanks in time for Ukraine's Spring Offensive.(On its own territory).
I wonder what Sun Tzu would think of this insanity?

http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

> Mariupol before and after
> https://www.google.com/search?q=mariupol+before+and+after&source=lnms&tbm=isch
>
> Bakhmut before and after
> https://www.google.com/search?q=bakhmut+before+and+after&tbm=isch

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: "Wagner Group" Is a Personality Cult - Take Out The Leaders and That's That

<%BEeM.18967$ZP96.12094@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28984&group=alt.politics#28984

That's That
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,sci.military.naval
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ…)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 06:29:14 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 10:29 UTC

On 6/2/2023 11:48 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 6/2/2023 5:26 AM, 😎 Mighty Wannabe βœ… wrote:

>>> Are you crazy? Keep these guys working. The Ukrainian Military has
>>> never had such a high kill ratio.
>>>

>> Only if you believe Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime lies. If the
>> Zelensky neo-Nazi Judenrat regime is that good, how did they manage
>> to lose theirΒ  strategic cities like Mariupo and Bukhmut?
>
> Try this possibility:
> By allowing the orders of the NATO nations, forbidding a direct attack
> on Russian soil and infrastructure, dummy. This plan seems to be to
> eradicate all infrastructure in the Ukraine, making it a demilitarized
> zone much like Between the 2 Korea's. While at the same time bleeding
> Russian military power beyond any real possibility of aggressive action.
> That action would of course make Russia a possible leech on China. It
> has been noted that the USA is NOT going to furnish F35's or Abrams
> Tanks in time for Ukraine's Spring Offensive.(On its own territory).
> I wonder what Sun Tzu would think of this insanity?
>
> http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

You don't need Sun Tzu to know that you don't start a war that you
cannot win, especially against a much bigger opponent who can easily
level Kiev in a full-scale, all-out war.

The ethnic Russians in Ukraine were not happy about the Ukraine Maidan
coup that ousted their democratically elected Ukrainian president and
wanted to separate from Ukraine in 2014. Ukraine signed the Minsk
Protocol in 2014 (Germany and France were mediators) to allow the
separatist regions autonomy under the banner of greater Ukraine, but the
Ukrainian US-puppet-regime has been shelling the separatist regions ever
since.

Minsk agreements - Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements>

The is the reason. Zelensky the opportunistic Jewish
TV-comedian-turned-president is paid handsomely to turn Ukraine into
ruins and fight Russia to the last Ukrainian for 30 pieces of silver and
suitcases full of high denomination US dollar bills.

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with
Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8