From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
Subject: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:17:44 -0600
 by: Duque - Mon, 3 May 2021 18:17 UTC

One example is the Desert Visions page at Facebook (desertvisionsdotus),
maintained by two volunteers who live near the border with Mexico and
never run out of material.
Amid the daily cascade, there’s a video posted April 20 with Arizona
State Republican Rep. Walt Blackman at the wheel, voicing his amazement
at Joe Biden’s lack of action against the invasion, and the implications.

Blackman says he was deployed overseas to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan
but never thought he’d see what’s happening in the U.S. “If you can’t
see this for what it is, then you don’t need to be the commander in chief.”

Every single night “war-fighting-age males” cross the U.S. border in
combat uniforms carrying weapons, Blackman says. “This is an invasion of
our country. . . . I don’t know how much clearer I can get . . .
squad-size teams moving across in an infantry squad. . . . The reason
why they have not struck yet, because they were trying to get all their
folks across the border.”

Arizona Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich told the “Russell &
Hunter” program on Phoenix-based KFYI (550 AM) on April 26 that it’s
“unsustainable” to have two million illegal immigrants coming into the
U.S. in one year, as is currently projected.

Biden and his chortling partner Kamala Harris know this, but they do
nothing to stop it — indeed, Biden begged for the invasion.

https://thewandererpress.com/catholic/news/frontpage/from-illegal-entry-to-desecration-aisles-screens-cameras-oscars-and-abortion-part-of-daily-grind/

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico

<chine.bleu-BD4C02.17582503052021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2904&group=alt.politics#2904

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 17:58:33 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 4 May 2021 00:58 UTC

In article <s6peo9$tq9$1@dont-email.me>, Duque <Duque@cocks.net>
wrote:

The correct translation is le duc.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico

<Eo1kI.498828$ZHb1.277850@fx41.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2905&group=alt.politics#2905

Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 21:25:53 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Tue, 4 May 2021 01:25 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote on 5/3/2021 8:58 PM:
> In article <s6peo9$tq9$1@dont-email.me>, Duque <Duque@cocks.net>
> wrote:
>
> The correct translation is le duc.

The white supremacist hatemonger hates Hispanics, but he has changed his
internet handle from Duke to Duque (Spanish).

https://translate.google.ca/?sl=en&tl=es&text=Duke&op=translate

Re: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico

<s6q9f7$1863$1@neodome.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2906&group=alt.politics#2906

From: j__carl...@gmx.com (Rudy Canoza)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 18:53:40 -0700
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 4 May 2021 01:53 UTC

On 5/3/2021 6:25 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Siri Cruise wrote on 5/3/2021 8:58 PM:
>> In article <s6peo9$tq9$1@dont-email.me>, Duque <Duque@cocks.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> The correct translation is le duc.
>>

> The white supremacist hatemonger hates Hispanics, but he has changed his
> internet handle from Duke to Duque (Spanish).

Also known as subhuman Nazi filth Duchess Jade Manatee "DFENS" [sic] Crow

Re: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico

<C7-dnTz6EIFGKQ39nZ2dnUU7-KPNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2917&group=alt.politics#2917

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 21:43:37 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 4 May 2021 02:43 UTC

"Mighty Wannabe" wrote in message

> The white supremacist hatemonger hates Hispanics, but he has changed his
> internet handle from Duke to Duque (Spanish).
>
> https://translate.google.ca/?sl=en&tl=es&text=Duke&op=translate

He could say герцог ("gyertsog") but only Oleg would understand it...

Re: Views per the Invasion coming across the border with Mexico

<s6siq3$9de$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2966&group=alt.politics#2966

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:45:22 -0600
 by: Duque - Tue, 4 May 2021 22:45 UTC

On 5/3/21 8:43 PM, Byker wrote:
> "Mighty Wannabe"  wrote in message
>>
>> The white supremacist hatemonger hates Hispanics, but he has changed his
>> internet handle from Duke to Duque (Spanish).
>>
>> https://translate.google.ca/?sl=en&tl=es&text=Duke&op=translate
>
> He could say герцог ("gyertsog") but only Oleg would understand it...

Please don't feed the self-appointed gatekeepers of usenet.