A fail-safe circuit will destroy others. -- Klipstein

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

SubjectAuthor
* 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia'sslider
+* winner of the pinche pendejo awardchris rodgers
|`* indy 500 cardchris rodgers
| `- for the whole human race, wherever you might bechris rodgers
`* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's strugglino'Mahoney
 `* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingLowRider44M
  +* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingchris rodgers
  |`* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingslider
  | `- Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingchris rodgers
  `* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's strugglino'Mahoney
   `* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingLowRider44M
    `* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's strugglino'Mahoney
     `* Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliteratingLowRider44M
      `- Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's strugglino'Mahoney

1
'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<op.1mj67qux7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2845&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2845

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's
struggling military'
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 08:32:04 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 22 May 2022 07:32 UTC

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney suggested in a New York Times essay that "NATO
could engage" in Ukraine, "potentially obliterating Russia's struggling
military" as an option against Russian President Vladimir Putin were he to
deploy nuclear weapons.

The Utah senator also suggested that the West confront China and other
Russian-allied nations with an ultimatum.

"You are either with us, or you are with Russia — you cannot be with
both," Romney wrote.

"Russia's use of a nuclear weapon would unarguably be a redefining,
reorienting geopolitical event," Romney continued. "Any nation that chose
to retain ties with Russia after such an outrage would itself also become
a global pariah."

Romney warned that a "cornered and delusional" Putin could use nuclear
weapons in the war against Ukraine, citing warnings from former Secretary
of State Henry Kissinger, Russian ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov,
and CIA Director William Burns.

Burns warned in April that Putin's "desperation" could result in the use
of "tactical nuclear weapons or low-yield nuclear weapons."

Romney also encouraged the US to continue to support Ukraine's war efforts
against Russia. If the US stopped sending weapons and pressured Ukrainian
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to concede to Russia, Romney wrote, Putin
would continue (to) "invade and subjugate" other nations.

President Joe Biden signed a $40 billion aid package Saturday to assist
Ukraine; $20 billion will go towards military assistance.

This week, Russian political scientist Alexei Fenenko told "60 Minutes"
that Putin's invasion of Ukraine was a "rehearsal" for a larger conflict
and that they were using the war to "test and go up against" NATO weapons.

https://www.businessinsider.com/romney-nato-could-engage-in-ukraine-face-of-nuclear-war-2022-5?r=US&IR=T

winner of the pinche pendejo award

<406ba453-bf9c-4e2e-a4bc-f3ae1520ceb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2846&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2846

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 10:24:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: winner of the pinche pendejo award
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 25 May 2022 17:24 UTC

it's always something. why didn't this shithead in Texas
just blow his brains out BEFORE he killed all these kids
and adults? Glad to see that the Border Patrol agents
blew the shit out of this guy. strange karma here, border
agents called to duty in Texas. Good thing this guy wasn't
an illegal alien. can't be playing any racism card here can
we? pinche beaner. rest in hell asshole.

indy 500 card

<8edb3f40-c9c6-48de-ac3d-b315e0b70f51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2847&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2847

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 10:26:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: indy 500 card
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 25 May 2022 17:26 UTC

my pick is starting in the number 11 position.
inside the 4th row, Will Power. Place your bets
pussys.

for the whole human race, wherever you might be

<c54fb385-8d45-420e-b48d-46999baccb48n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2848&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2848

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 16:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: for the whole human race, wherever you might be
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 25 May 2022 23:53 UTC

My eyes collide head-on with stuffed
Graveyards, false gods, I scuff
At pettiness which plays so rough
Walk upside-down inside handcuffs
Kick my legs to crash it off
Say okay, I have had enough
what else can you show me?

let me know when you can come up with
something besides blowing the shit out of each other.
It does get old after how many years?
108 billion have died here.
is it that so unusal to die ?
seems to be about the only game in town don't it?
like zimmy said "what else can you show me" ?

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<d9h09h566md2rj29j3kmt159ql359l05uh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2854&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2854

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 11:30:16 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 27 May 2022 03:30 UTC

It's an excellent idea. However, there isn't much left of Russia's
much vaunted military, around 30,000 dead so far and twice that number
wounded and missing.

That cunt in New Bedford should take heed of what Romney said - you
are either with us or with Russia, you can't be both.

Putin has cancer in any case, evidently. Hope he dies in massive pain
and then some sort of god creates a special hell, just for him :)

On Sun, 22 May 2022 08:32:04 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Republican Sen. Mitt Romney suggested in a New York Times essay that "NATO
>could engage" in Ukraine, "potentially obliterating Russia's struggling
>military" as an option against Russian President Vladimir Putin were he to
>deploy nuclear weapons.
>
>The Utah senator also suggested that the West confront China and other
>Russian-allied nations with an ultimatum.
>
>"You are either with us, or you are with Russia — you cannot be with
>both," Romney wrote.
>
>"Russia's use of a nuclear weapon would unarguably be a redefining,
>reorienting geopolitical event," Romney continued. "Any nation that chose
>to retain ties with Russia after such an outrage would itself also become
>a global pariah."
>
>Romney warned that a "cornered and delusional" Putin could use nuclear
>weapons in the war against Ukraine, citing warnings from former Secretary
>of State Henry Kissinger, Russian ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov,
>and CIA Director William Burns.
>
>Burns warned in April that Putin's "desperation" could result in the use
>of "tactical nuclear weapons or low-yield nuclear weapons."
>
>Romney also encouraged the US to continue to support Ukraine's war efforts
>against Russia. If the US stopped sending weapons and pressured Ukrainian
>President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to concede to Russia, Romney wrote, Putin
>would continue (to) "invade and subjugate" other nations.
>
>President Joe Biden signed a $40 billion aid package Saturday to assist
>Ukraine; $20 billion will go towards military assistance.
>
>This week, Russian political scientist Alexei Fenenko told "60 Minutes"
>that Putin's invasion of Ukraine was a "rehearsal" for a larger conflict
>and that they were using the war to "test and go up against" NATO weapons.
>
>https://www.businessinsider.com/romney-nato-could-engage-in-ukraine-face-of-nuclear-war-2022-5?r=US&IR=T

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<d154dc45-761a-4b50-81a1-49b52e72eb03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2858&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2858

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 20:31:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating
Russia's struggling military'
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 28 May 2022 03:31 UTC

You take your marching orders from the television.
The American's are like you, hoping someone else does their violence for them.
But they are like you, impotent, raging, delusional, cowards with one inch dicks,
mainlining estrogen and acting like psychotic eight year old girls with plastic swords.

It takes a lot of hard work to be as stupid as you are. That I admit.
When Hillary is convicted and sentenced you won't understand she
was willing to risk nuclear annihilation and hypnotize imbeciles like
you into believing Russia started this by stealing her presidency in 2016.

At least Brian snapped out of the trance of left verses right manipulation.
This is a war between a 1000 "Points Of Light" psychopaths and the human family.

Your a robot thang, hoisted on your own petard of hatred for humanity in general.
You leak information like a sieve. If your mother was 34 when she died you were 16-18.
Off to hitchhike to Perth to find a replacement Mommy after your relatives told you to
piss off. Probably caught you pulling a lot of bad stuff and knew you were a bad seed.
You've got a really stupid real name, that's obvious: like Gale or Gene or Percy, something
the other kids beat you up over and made you eat dog shit. You followed orders and
never fought back. A small kid with a needle dick the bug fucker attitude. Guys don't
like you because your like an angry little girl, with no style of your own or identity.

In all these years you never posted a music video until that aussie died from the clot shot.

Zeig Heil Meyer Thang.

[]

"Dirty Political Trick": Bill Barr Says Hillary Clinton Guilty Of 'Sedition'
by Tyler Durden
Friday, May 27, 2022 - 01:24 PM

Former US Attorney General Bill Barr says Hillary Clinton engaged in a "seditious" conspiracy against Donald Trump, and that he named Special Counsel John Durham to investigate what appears to have been a "dirty political trick" to paint the former president as a Russian stooge.

"I thought we were heading into a constitutional crisis. I think whatever you think of Trump, the fact is that the whole Russiagate thing was a grave injustice. It appears to be a dirty political trick that was used first to hobble him and then potentially to drive him from office," Barr said on an upcoming episode of Glenn Beck's Blaze TV podcast, adding "I believe it is seditious."

"It was a gross injustice, and it hurt the United States in many ways, including what we’re seeing in Ukraine these days. It distorted our foreign policy, and so forth," he continued - while warning that those charges would be difficult to prove in court.

An FBI investigation into Trump's campaign over alleged ties to the Russian government during the 2016 election, known as Crossfire Hurricane, was the source of unceasing controversy for Trump throughout his presidency. Leaks from the investigation were used by the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign to accuse Trump of colluding with the Russians to interfere in the election, spawning conspiracy theories that his victory was illegitimate. After Trump fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017, congressional Democrats accused him of attempting to obstruct the Russia probe, demanding the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate Trump's actions. -The Blaze

Barr says that when he appointed Durham to investigate the case, he was "highly confident" that the Biden administration, including Attorney General Merrick Garland, wouldn't interfere.

"I was highly confident he would remain in office and they wouldn’t touch him," he said, adding "The Biden administration had no real interest in protecting either Hillary Clinton or Comey."

"And at the end of the day, for them to lose the capital and appear to be covering something up that would then never get resolved, I didn’t think was in their interest."

Barr also said that a grand jury was required in order to get people to talk.

"If you don’t have the threat of a grand jury, no one will come in and talk to you. You’ll say, the usual thing is, ‘Please come in for a voluntary interview,' he said. "And people come in because they know if they don’t, they’re subpoenaed."

"But if there is no grand jury, they say, ‘No, I’m not coming in,’ and there’s nothing you can do."

Durham's investigation follows a two-year, $32 million investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who concluded in a March 2019 report that Russia did interfere with the 2016 US election, however the "investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Mueller's investigation would ultimately serve as a cover-up for Clinton's alleged sedition - failing to produce indictments for people like Michael Sussmann, a former Clinton Campaign lawyer who's now on trial for pushing the Hillary-approved hoax that the Trump organization was covertly communicating with a Kremlin-affiliated bank. Durham has accused Sussman of lying to the FBI about his reason for meeting with top bureau official James Baker, when he said he wasn't providing the information on behalf of any client.

Barr told The Blaze that when he brought Durham on board, DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz (D) had yet to finish his investigation of the FBI's use of FISA court warrants against Carter Page, an adviser to the Trump campaign. Durham wanted to see Horowitz's report before starting his work, which was finally released in December 2019. Durham was able to access the report for just three months before the Covid-19 pandemic shut down grand juries and delayed his investigation throughout most of 2020.

"His hands were very much tied as to how far he could push things and how much pressure he could bring on people through most of 2020," said Barr.

Last week Robby Mook, Clinton's 2016 campaign manager, testified that Clinton had personally authorized her campaign to share the bank hoax with a reporter, which was later found to be disinformation. Mook noted that the campaign had not verified the accuracy of the claim.

Barr's full interview will be released on Saturday, May 28.

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<dcbd7de9-fdcd-4112-ae44-7ef2ae6e807bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2859&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2859

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 16:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
Russia's struggling military'
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:51 UTC

go Will Power tomorrow at the Indy 500.
assie lad he is.

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<op.1mxpitlq7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2860&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2860

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Russia's struggling military'
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:36:19 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 29 May 2022 14:36 UTC

> go Will Power tomorrow at the Indy 500.
> assie lad he is.

### - dunno anything about racing cars heh...

so, just to pick one with a pin is all i gots here :)

Alexander Rossi

and this only b'coz i was once asked to play the role of a heavy called
Alex Ross in order to silently intimidate the owner of President Records
during a friend's record signing deal haha... (he did then cut a record
with them but they totally fucked up the production side of it, duh...)

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<efa4aec5-ad7e-4048-9a6a-e54695f5d475n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2864&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2864

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 13:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
Russia's struggling military'
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 29 May 2022 20:26 UTC

bad day at Indy. Will Power ate shit all day.
never in the money. oh well, better luck next
time. that 'red flag' stuff at the end was wild.

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<9h86ah5p2ndkj6hj5sgmdpupa5bcjct471@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2875&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2875

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:03:12 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 11:03 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 20:31:11 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>You take your marching orders from the television.

I haven't watched TV for years. At all. I leave that to the missus.
I build PC's, rigs. I have the $$$. My current rig is based on a
custom Fractal Design Define 7 XL, Taichi Z690 MB, Trident 6400 DDR5
twin sticks, i7-12700K and all the high end stuff that goes with that
heart and mind. I love electronics and build build build. But never
watch TV. I live in a wholly owned 2 storey mansion on a big block in
inner city, within a city of >2 million in one of the most wealthy
nations on the planet. I love my life. Nothing negative about it,
even the children and copious grandchildren in it. I do hundreds of
push ups, sit ups, weights, squats etc etc every single day. I'm fit
as a pig in shit.

Oh by the way, I have no debts either - I paid off my last mortgage
around 24 years ago and own everything. Beholden to no one.

Make what you want of all that. And by the way, a great big hearty
FUCK YOU!!!

What about you?

>The American's are like you, hoping someone else does their violence for them.
>But they are like you, impotent, raging, delusional, cowards with one inch dicks,
>mainlining estrogen and acting like psychotic eight year old girls with plastic swords.

Americans are nothing like me, cunt face. And I fight my own fights.
I don't step backward. I'm like Chris's daughter, minus the guns.

>It takes a lot of hard work to be as stupid as you are. That I admit.
>When Hillary is convicted and sentenced you won't understand she
>was willing to risk nuclear annihilation and hypnotize imbeciles like
>you into believing Russia started this by stealing her presidency in 2016.

If I were you, I would change my meds, they aren't working.

>At least Brian snapped out of the trance of left verses right manipulation.
>This is a war between a 1000 "Points Of Light" psychopaths and the human family.

But I though he was a pedophile? According to you.

>Your a robot thang, hoisted on your own petard of hatred for humanity in general.
>You leak information like a sieve. If your mother was 34 when she died you were 16-18.

That would make me in the order of 90 years old. I think you can tell
from my missives here that I am nowhere near that old.

>Off to hitchhike to Perth to find a replacement Mommy after your relatives told you to
>piss off. Probably caught you pulling a lot of bad stuff and knew you were a bad seed.
>You've got a really stupid real name, that's obvious: like Gale or Gene or Percy, something
>the other kids beat you up over and made you eat dog shit. You followed orders and
>never fought back. A small kid with a needle dick the bug fucker attitude. Guys don't
>like you because your like an angry little girl, with no style of your own or identity.

Lol. I've gotten to you, haven't I? You're really, really upset.
Poor little thing. All you know is what I've fed you, I don't leave
spoor all over the place like you and Brian. Still fighting your case
about welfare mate? Your current address and your current phone
number are all over the internet.

Fool.

>In all these years you never posted a music video until that aussie died from the clot shot.

What on earth are you spewing? CLot shot? WTF is that? Just had my
fourth shot today, no ill effects at all.

Trump voting moron. Don't you just LOVE Liz Chaney?

> [...]
December 2019. Durham was able to access the report for just three months before the Covid-19 pandemic shut down grand juries and delayed his investigation throughout most of 2020.

>"His hands were very much tied as to how far he could push things and how much pressure he could bring on people through most of 2020," said Barr.
>
>Last week Robby Mook, Clinton's 2016 campaign manager, testified that Clinton had personally authorized her campaign to share the bank hoax with a reporter, which was later found to be disinformation. Mook noted that the campaign had not verified the accuracy of the claim.
>
>Barr's full interview will be released on Saturday, May 28.

Spent the morning watching Liz Cheney. I think Trump is fucked.

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<efbd9992-9293-420b-a6be-707c47dcc28cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2883&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2883

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:07:09 -0700 (PDT)
Russia's struggling military'
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 16 Jun 2022 16:07 UTC

You were a male prostitute, drug addict,
who married a female prostitute drug addict.
The details are irrelevant, it's a common narrative.

Nothing can heal you but yourself.
You wasted time building walls and hating.
I admire your survival skills, but your a rabid dog.

Carry on...

Curious... Did you blackmail a rich customer to escape?
The static around you is like barbed wire, hence the ships.
Withdrawing from the battlefield so you can bury the dead.

Sucks being you!

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<one5chl161rvkba63lk95so7dc3psetfcf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2890&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2890

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 18:08:08 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 4 Jul 2022 10:08 UTC

On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:07:09 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>You were a male prostitute, drug addict,
>who married a female prostitute drug addict.
>The details are irrelevant, it's a common narrative.
>
>Nothing can heal you but yourself.
>You wasted time building walls and hating.
>I admire your survival skills, but your a rabid dog.
>
>Carry on...
>
>Curious... Did you blackmail a rich customer to escape?
>The static around you is like barbed wire, hence the ships.
>Withdrawing from the battlefield so you can bury the dead.
>
>Sucks being you!

I think we *both* know who sucks here mate. Here's a clue. It ain't
me lol

You have no. fucking. idea

What I've told you may or may not be the truth. This is the internet
and this little niche within the net is usenet. It is utterly
unreliable.

I can't be doxed. You, on the other hand, are already doxed. By your
own stupid hand, no less. You leave your shit stains all over the net
without any thought whatsoever, that in fact, the net, digital data,
is eternal. Your spoor is eternal.

You're a fool. You depend on your meds far too much. You don't have
mental disease, you *are* a fucking mental disease.

Now fuck off. There's a good lad.

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<b7e23888-1b66-4c29-ad29-9edd750a7f05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2900&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2900

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:15:20 -0700 (PDT)
Russia's struggling military'
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Thu, 14 Jul 2022 02:15 UTC

Nahhhh, your stymied.
You asked Slider to commit a crime, and he balked.
Then you acted as if he reneged on a fifty pound bet.
When he didn't participate in your thought loop you doxxed him.
Your needs are palpable.
After I take after Slider, you switch to good cop and dox me.
Because in the old days, you would sooth the mark after the score.
I imagine your wife took many a candid camera pixs of you and the johns in flagrante delicto.

Is your old hooker wife still smoking weed to get to sleep?
If I was her, I would be toking up twenty four hours a day.

How old were you when you got pegged front and back the first time.
Tell us all the gory details of being a innocent lad to becoming a rent boy.
1. Did you ever wear women's clothes for you sexually confused clients?
2. You talked about scars, did you just barely escape from your own snuff film?
3. What did you think of "Midnight Cowboy" was it a sympathetic portrayal or Hollywood tripe?

Here's a song to help jog your sea of rent boy trauma exfiltrate itself.

Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin
https://youtu.be/9kznTMxOsxo

Re: 'NATO could engage' in Ukraine, 'potentially obliterating Russia's struggling military'

<1b05dh9cbhc2rm30rrl5sic4q6sfdad6hv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2903&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2903

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:34:53 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:34 UTC

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 19:15:20 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nahhhh, your stymied.

You're...

>You asked Slider to commit a crime, and he balked.

Baulked. I'm Aussie.

>Then you acted as if he reneged on a fifty pound bet.

He did. It's in writing.

>When he didn't participate in your thought loop you doxxed him.

I did that because he leaves spoor everywhere, most incautious. And
he shat me big time by his intemperate comments regarding the MH17
crime by Russian scum. So, I fixed him up.

It's social housing so he won't be going anywhere before his descent
into the hole. Therefore, I've shut him the fuck up. In memory of
the dead killed by Russian scum.

>Your needs are palpable.

I think it's your dick you're palpating mate. Lol.

>After I take after Slider, you switch to good cop and dox me.

'Cos you're an ungrateful cunt, a 5th columnist sucking welfare from
your State and backstabbing your State simultaneously.

>Because in the old days, you would sooth the mark after the score.

I'm no grifter nor a conman. I tell it straight up mate, which is why
you don't like it.

>I imagine your wife took many a candid camera pixs of you and the johns in flagrante delicto.

Now you're talking nonsense. Change your meds perhaps?

>Is your old hooker wife still smoking weed to get to sleep?

Says the man who hasn't had a woman for many a year, or decade. Lol.

>If I was her, I would be toking up twenty four hours a day.

But you won't. You're too scared of losing yourself. Drugs are no-go
for you, too many bad memories, too much bad water under the bridge.
Am I right?

>How old were you when you got pegged front and back the first time.

More nonsense. I must have really offended you. You're lashing out.

>Tell us all the gory details of being a innocent lad to becoming a rent boy.

You really want to know?

>1. Did you ever wear women's clothes for you sexually confused clients?

You need to express that as three separate questions. Did you ever
wear women's clothes? Did you ever have clients? If you did, were
they ever sexually confused?

Otherwise, the second question is leading. Common mistake for those
who don't practice or aren't really acquainted with the law.

>2. You talked about scars, did you just barely escape from your own snuff film?

Man, I've almost been snuffed quite a few times. Usually, due to my
own stupidity.

>3. What did you think of "Midnight Cowboy" was it a sympathetic portrayal or Hollywood tripe?

Turkish delight. A true portrayal.