From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: GOP's FBI "Whistleblower" Is Right Wing Nutjob
Date: 8 Jun 2023 21:05:41 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 21:05 UTC

| Garret O'Boyle, an FBI agent who was presented in a public
| hearing by House Republicans as a whistleblower, was
| suspended by the bureau because internal investigators had
| concluded that he leaked sensitive investigative
| information to the right-wing group Project Veritas,
| according to a bureau official.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/fbi-agent-testified-republicans-was-suspended-leaked-classified-inform-rcna88407>

--bks

Re: GOP's FBI "Whistleblower" Is Right Wing Nutjob

<AzphM.17750$MDLb.13301@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29127&group=alt.politics#29127

From: derek_m...@groupmail.com (One more stroke or seizure and I've had it)
Subject: Re: GOP's FBI "Whistleblower" Is Right Wing Nutjob
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 12:49:16 -0700
 by: One more stroke or s - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:49 UTC

On 6/8/2023 2:05 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Garret O'Boyle, an FBI agent who was presented in a public
> | hearing by House Republicans as a whistleblower, was
> | suspended by the bureau because internal investigators had
> | concluded that he leaked sensitive investigative
> | information to the right-wing group Project Veritas,
> | according to a bureau official.

There is no such thing as an honest and credible (or "creditable," as that
fucking illiterate right-wingnut gun fondler scooter always writes)
right-wingnut "whistle blower." They are all self-serving liars.

Re: GOP's FBI "Whistleblower" Is Right Wing Nutjob

<q0jd8i59n3bnmcm3kf9rmfopabkmc6m49g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29148&group=alt.politics#29148

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:41:32 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 07:41 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 12:49:16 -0700, One more stroke or seizure and I've had it
<derek_mash@groupmail.com> wrote:

>On 6/8/2023 2:05 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Garret O'Boyle, an FBI agent who was presented in a public
>> | hearing by House Republicans as a whistleblower, was
>> | suspended by the bureau because internal investigators had
>> | concluded that he leaked sensitive investigative
>> | information to the right-wing group Project Veritas,
>> | according to a bureau official.
>
>There is no such thing as an honest and credible (or "creditable," as that
>fucking illiterate right-wingnut gun fondler scooter always writes)
>right-wingnut "whistle blower." They are all self-serving liars.

Please have the other stroke soon, Rudy. Please.

Swill
--
"There is something especially sick about the fact that the same expert Alexey
Anpilogov,who had been arguing since 2022 that Russia must destroy Ukraine's dams and

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / GOP's FBI "Whistleblower" Is Right Wing Nutjob