Subject: Re: FBI helps Ukraine censor Twitter users and obtain their info, including journalists
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: 24D...@tpq22b.net (24D.224)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 21:51:16 -0400
 by: 24D.224 - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 01:51 UTC

On 6/8/23 9:26 PM, jdyöung wrote:
> On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 8:17:51 PM UTC-5, Nazi nutjob "D. Ray" wrote:
>> The Federal Bureau of Investigation has aided a Ukrainian intelligence
>> effort to censor social media users and obtain their personal information,
>> leaked emails reveal.
>
> You're screwed, Nazi filth!

People like him aren't even "NAZIs" per-se. ANY kind
of totalitarian overlord gives them a little boner.

Putin, Xi, Kim, the latest Ayatollah, an M-13 boss ...
doesn't matter. They derive their sense of identity
by proxy.

Hmmm ... ever hear that song about "The Boys Are Back
In Town" ? Listen carefully ... our narrator kind of
becomes "Johnny" just by being around him - makes
HIM feel powerful, sexy, wild, in-charge .......

Smart totalitarians instinctively know how to use
such personality parasites to the max.

Re: FBI helps Ukraine censor Twitter users and obtain their info, including journalists

<tCglHgzcmvrBDcAKIpoZJvSLMbaPhewc@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29078&group=alt.politics#29078

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 23 03:12:26 UTC
From: d...@ray (D. Ray)
 by: D. Ray - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:12 UTC

24D.224 <24D224@tpq22b.net> wrote:
> On 6/8/23 9:26 PM, jdyöung wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 8:17:51 PM UTC-5, Nazi nutjob "D. Ray" wrote:
>>> The Federal Bureau of Investigation has aided a Ukrainian intelligence
>>> effort to censor social media users and obtain their personal information,
>>> leaked emails reveal.
>>
>> You're screwed, Nazi filth!
>
> People like him aren't even "NAZIs" per-se. ANY kind
> of totalitarian overlord gives them a little boner.

So, if I oppose secret police censoring American people on behalf of
foreign and our current governments, then I like “totalitarian overlords”?