From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Hey Brian Aherne, 40C day comin' right at ya. How ya gonna cope?
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:59:10 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sat, 16 Jul 2022 09:59 UTC

Fucking soft pommy cunts, pallor skin, no nuts, extreme heat (for
them) coming tomorrow.

We get >40C days here in the summer regularly, up to 45C. We don't
die, we don't wilt. The immigrants from Pommy land do though.

Slider's never been properly overseas, just to Portugal, Spain etc.
Never really hot there, just high 30's.

Let's see how they cope with the FIRST 40c DAY IN RECORDED HISTORY.

Lol.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/britons-told-to-avoid-alcohol-prepare-for-record-red-alert-heatwave-20220716-p5b22r.html

Re: Hey Brian Aherne, 40C day comin' right at ya. How ya gonna cope?

<op.1pgrfyvh7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2907&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2907

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 19:39:24 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 17 Jul 2022 18:39 UTC

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 10:59:10 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> Fucking soft pommy cunts, pallor skin, no nuts, extreme heat (for
> them) coming tomorrow.

### - you call us poms...

we call you... racists lol :)))

> We get >40C days here in the summer regularly, up to 45C. We don't
> die, we don't wilt. The immigrants from Pommy land do though.

### - i guess looking like you're 300 years old is only a small price to
pay for surviving such regular temps huh :D

> Slider's never been properly overseas, just to Portugal, Spain etc.
> Never really hot there, just high 30's.

### - portugal recorded temps of 46c today, spain 41 heh...

> Let's see how they cope with the FIRST 40c DAY IN RECORDED HISTORY.
>
> Lol.

## - no worries + gots a one word solution for it sport: portable aircon :)

bought a used one off ebay about 5 years or so ago for £40, and which only
comes out for about 3 days per year (that's how long the warm bit of our
summers usually last haha) this year is unusual so maybe 5 days, no
biggie...

am personally more concerned about the 10,000 degrees multiple nuclear
fireballs that are likely to appear over the uk (and elsewhere) when nato
attacks russia directly? something they're now bound to do (and do it soon
too) coz it's either that or suffer a euro-wide financial collapse in
about 6 months time or less...

and coz no aircon in the world could possibly deal with that kinda shit ;)

Re: Hey Brian Aherne, 40C day comin' right at ya. How ya gonna cope?

<59midh1neuq6tttenn13h1cnsrdfucqgn4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2908&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2908

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 21:58:24 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 13:58 UTC

On Sun, 17 Jul 2022 19:39:24 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 10:59:10 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Fucking soft pommy cunts, pallor skin, no nuts, extreme heat (for
>> them) coming tomorrow.
>
>### - you call us poms...
>
>we call you... racists lol :)))

I firmly believe everyone has anachronistic vestigial racism baked in
from tribal nomadic times when the occasional tribe of "others" often
meant a fight to the death for scarce resources.

To pretend otherwise is to deceive oneself. However, one can rise
above it, but still should not deny its existence.

>> We get >40C days here in the summer regularly, up to 45C. We don't
>> die, we don't wilt. The immigrants from Pommy land do though.
>
>### - i guess looking like you're 300 years old is only a small price to
>pay for surviving such regular temps huh :D

Lol. I'm embarassed quite often when people tell me that by the
absence of wrinkles on my face, and my muscles (the first genetic, the
second by fucking hard work almost every day), that I look 10 years
younger than my actual age. I feel that young too.

And yet I lived my entire life in the #1 and #2 regions of the earth
for sky high skin cancer rates (Queensland #1, Western Australia #2).
And I've had a rack of basal cell carcinomas burnt off (liquid N2) and
my skin is fucked, yet I still look young as hell - for my advanced
age, that is :)

It's all a state of mind.

>> Slider's never been properly overseas, just to Portugal, Spain etc.
>> Never really hot there, just high 30's.
>
>### - portugal recorded temps of 46c today, spain 41 heh...

True. That, in fact, is higher than our highest summer temps here in
WA. Summer is only a handful of months away so I'll report then.
Could be a killa...

>> Let's see how they cope with the FIRST 40c DAY IN RECORDED HISTORY.
>>
>> Lol.
>
>## - no worries + gots a one word solution for it sport: portable aircon :)
>
>bought a used one off ebay about 5 years or so ago for £40, and which only
>comes out for about 3 days per year (that's how long the warm bit of our
>summers usually last haha) this year is unusual so maybe 5 days, no
>biggie...

Over/down here, it's absolutely necessary to have aircon. We have a
big house so there's evaporative in the large living areas and
refridgerated upstairs in our bedroom and ensuite etc. Fans, aircon
in cars, aircon in shopping centres etc etc. We don't have a problem
with gas because we're a big exporter so plenty of cheap energy. Solar
panels coming up for us too, soon. Elec is very expensive for some
reason.

>am personally more concerned about the 10,000 degrees multiple nuclear
>fireballs that are likely to appear over the uk (and elsewhere) when nato
>attacks russia directly? something they're now bound to do (and do it soon
>too) coz it's either that or suffer a euro-wide financial collapse in
>about 6 months time or less...

Won't happen. Needless concern. Worry about your health, it's more
important and more probable as you get older.

>and coz no aircon in the world could possibly deal with that kinda shit ;)

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Hey Brian Aherne, 40C day comin' right at ya. How ya gonna cope?