From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: healing circle, species balance, evolution update
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 21:59:30 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 13:59 UTC

Don't crosspost, David, there's a good fellow.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 03:11:37 -0230, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
wrote:

>Here is an excerpt from the thread “Mary walks” on alt.religion.druid :
>
>[PCMM] 1759 UTC July 19 -->
>
>I don’t know if the consequences will come on as each
>popthrough is applied or wait for [HCP] and [GSB], but anyway
>the evolving main stack healing circle prescriptions
>should be readable by those with confession divination
>ability when it is granted later, those with regular diviner
>special ability or a subset ability (e.g. card divination) that
>can be used for readings (so not dowsing), those who
>have psychedelic drug enhanceable ability and are
>enhanced, and those who have wide range magickal
>special ability, but not any who (soon will) have just
>perineum click divination ability.
>
>Also the evolving
>main stack global species balance should be
>readable by those with species someone negotiator
>ability, those who have psychedelic drug enhanceable
>ability and are enhanced, and those who have wide
>range magickal special ability,
>
>[SMPES] 1759 UTC July 19 -->
>(Goddess and other evolution collaborators began the
>sudden magickal physical evolution setup, beginning
>with the calculations.)

healing circle, species balance, evolution update

<0001HW.2887CD1100226F8F700006B9A38F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3003&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#3003

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.support.schizophrenia, alt.support.schizoaffective, alt.society.mental-health, alt.drugs, rec.drugs.misc, alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 03:11:37 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 05:41 UTC

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to