Sacred cows make great hamburgers.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Men are happier people

SubjectAuthor
* Men are happier peopleEd P
+* Re: Men are happier peopleCindy Hamilton
|+- Re: Men are happier peopleBruce
|`- Re: Men are happier peopleAlex
`* Re: Men are happier peopleJanet
 +- Re: Men are happier peopleGM
 +- Re: Men are happier peopleBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
 +* Re: Men are happier peopleEd P
 |`- Re: Men are happier peopleBering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing
 `- Re: Men are happier peopleBruce

1
Men are happier people

<4%u3N.26206$AqO5.14322@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291213&group=rec.food.cooking#291213

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: Men are happier people
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 13:53:52 -0500
 by: Ed P - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 18:53 UTC

Men Are Just Happier People! What do you expect from such simple
creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding
plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can
never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can
wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never
have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just
too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on
a bolt. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress - $5,000. Tux rental -
$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the
time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff
about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can
open all your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone
forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your
underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Two pairs of shoes are more than
enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable
to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle
lasts for years, maybe decades, even if you are bald. You only have to
shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One
wallet and one pair of shoes - one color for all seasons. You can wear
shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice
concerning growing a mustache... You can do Christmas shopping for 25
relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier!

NICKNAME · If Laura, Kate, and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call
each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they
will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba, and Wild man.

EATING OUT · When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw
in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have
anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, outcome the pocket calculators.

MONEY. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs . A woman will pay $1
for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS · A man has six items in his bathroom : toothbrush and
toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel . The
average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man
would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS · A woman has the last word in any argument. . Anything a man
says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE · A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband . A
man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

MARRIAGE · A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he
doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she
does.

DRESSING UP · A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants,
empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. · A
man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL · Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed · Women
somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING · Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She
knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite
foods, secret fears, and hopes and dreams. · A man is vaguely aware of
some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY. A married man should forget his mistakes. There's
no use in two people remembering the same thing! So, send this to the
women who have a sense of humor .... and to the men who will enjoy reading.

Re: Men are happier people

<FQv3N.24$rx%7.14@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291243&group=rec.food.cooking#291243

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Subject: Re: Men are happier people
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 19:51:01 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 19:51 UTC

On 2023-11-10, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
> [...]
> doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she
> does.
>
> DRESSING UP · A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants,
> empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. · A
> man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
>
> NATURAL · Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed · Women
> somehow deteriorate during the night.
>
> OFFSPRING · Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She
> knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite
> foods, secret fears, and hopes and dreams. · A man is vaguely aware of
> some short people living in the house.
>
> THOUGHT FOR THE DAY. A married man should forget his mistakes. There's
> no use in two people remembering the same thing! So, send this to the
> women who have a sense of humor .... and to the men who will enjoy reading.

I think I'm a man. Except for "the whole world is your urinal" thing.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Men are happier people

<uim1qu$303om$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291247&group=rec.food.cooking#291247

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 06:55:01 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 19:55 UTC

On Fri, 10 Nov 2023 19:51:01 GMT, Cindy Hamilton
<hamilton@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 2023-11-10, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

<snip men>

>I think I'm a man. Except for "the whole world is your urinal" thing.

Did you know your husband was gay when you married him?

Re: Men are happier people

<MrKdnZctB48xVtP4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291404&group=rec.food.cooking#291404

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 19:32:44 -0500
 by: Alex - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 00:32 UTC

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> [...]
>> does.
>>
>> DRESSING UP · A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants,
>> empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. · A
>> man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
>>
>> NATURAL · Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed · Women
>> somehow deteriorate during the night.
>>
>> OFFSPRING · Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She
>> knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite
>> foods, secret fears, and hopes and dreams. · A man is vaguely aware of
>> some short people living in the house.
>>
>> THOUGHT FOR THE DAY. A married man should forget his mistakes. There's
>> no use in two people remembering the same thing! So, send this to the
>> women who have a sense of humor .... and to the men who will enjoy reading.
> I think I'm a man. Except for "the whole world is your urinal" thing.

Are you Fat Boy, Bubba, or Wild Man?

Re: Men are happier people

<MPG.3fb9f6b55632061989abe@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291514&group=rec.food.cooking#291514

From: nob...@home.com (Janet)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:38:47 -0000
 by: Janet - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:38 UTC

In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5.14322@fx11.iad>, esp@snet.xxx
says...

> Men Are Just Happier People!

Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?

Mansplain that, Ed.

Janet UK

Re: Men are happier people

<ed1417f9-5f78-4f58-9ceb-0cee7fdae789n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291519&group=rec.food.cooking#291519

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 12:58:38 -0800 (PST)
From: gregorym...@gmail.com (GM)
 by: GM - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:58 UTC

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 2:38:55 PM UTC-6, Janet wrote:
> In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5....@fx11.iad>, e...@snet.xxx
> says...
> >
> > Men Are Just Happier People!
> Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?
>
> Mansplain that, Ed.
>
> Janet UK

No worries, Dearie, YOU are FUGLY whatever "sex" you are...

🎃

--
GM

Re: Men are happier people

<1b5f801b-42d8-4733-be73-c5f831cc5e42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291538&group=rec.food.cooking#291538

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 14:04:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:04 UTC

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 2:38:55 PM UTC-6, Janet wrote:
> In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5....@fx11.iad>, e...@snet.xxx
> says...
> >
> > Men Are Just Happier People!
> Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?
>
> Mansplain that, Ed.
>
> Janet UK

Bruce Jenner preferred the Kardashians wardrobe offerings.

Re: Men are happier people

<W0T3N.1911$%p%e.158@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291540&group=rec.food.cooking#291540

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 17:14:15 -0500
 by: Ed P - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:14 UTC

On 11/11/2023 3:38 PM, Janet wrote:
> In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5.14322@fx11.iad>, esp@snet.xxx
> says...
>>
>> Men Are Just Happier People!
>
> Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?
>
> Mansplain that, Ed.
>
> Janet UK

Sex.
Easier for a woman to pick up a man that for a man to pick up a woman.

There are also a lot of women becoming men too.

There is a more serious answer in genetics though.

https://psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/23841/why-are-trans-women-more-common-than-trans-men

Re: Men are happier people

<uiovjv$3lkql$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291544&group=rec.food.cooking#291544

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:35:35 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 22:35 UTC

On Sat, 11 Nov 2023 20:38:47 -0000, Janet <nobody@home.com> wrote:

>In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5.14322@fx11.iad>, esp@snet.xxx
>says...
>>
>> Men Are Just Happier People!
>
> Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?

This is so idiotic one doesn't know where to start.

Re: Men are happier people

<4ded82c9-77c9-4a54-82a7-3b715b463ef2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=291749&group=rec.food.cooking#291749

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 10:31:50 -0800 (PST)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig@MarthaStewart.GoodThing)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:31 UTC

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 4:14:22 PM UTC-6, Ed P wrote:
> On 11/11/2023 3:38 PM, Janet wrote:
> > In article <4%u3N.26206$AqO5....@fx11.iad>, e...@snet.xxx
> > says...
> >>
> >> Men Are Just Happier People!
> >
> > Why have so many men now decided to be women instead?
> >
> > Mansplain that, Ed.
> >
> > Janet UK
> Sex.
> Easier for a woman to pick up a man that for a man to pick up a woman.
>
> There are also a lot of women becoming men too.
>
> There is a more serious answer in genetics though.
>
> https://psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/23841/why-are-trans-women-more-common-than-trans-men

Straight men generally not gold diggers or bar flies looking for tavern drinks for free.