Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
From: 24D...@tpq22b.net (24D.224)
Subject: Trump INDICTED For "Espionage" ??? Kinda PUSHING It There Wokies
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 23:58:26 -0400
 by: 24D.224 - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 03:58 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176045/Donald-Trump-says-summoned-appear-Miami-federal-court-TUESDAY.html

Trump indicted on SEVEN charges including violation of the
ESPIONAGE ACT over classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago:
Angrily proclaims his innocence ahead of Miami courthouse
appearance next Tuesday

Trump faces charges including obstruction and violation
of the Espionage Act

.. . .

So, who is he e-spying FOR ? Still on the fake Russia thing ?
Lie big enough and it's the TRUTH, right ? :-)

Anyway, as I said a few days ago, the WokieDems are NOT
gonna let Trump be POTUS again. They WILL find multiple
'crimes' that WILL make him ineligible.

It's called "Gross Election Tampering" - except by
the MSM of course ...

All in all this may not be a bad thing - Trump is far
too obnoxious and divisive to win, so for the GOP
interest he NEEDS to be ineligible. That'll piss off
and motivate his base too.

The BAD bit is the kangaroo-court / star-chamber crap.
What they can do to Trump they can do to ANYBODY
who threatens Wokie rule. Note they're prodding Newsom
to arrest DeSantis for "kidnapping" because he
generously flew some 'immigrants' to Sacramento. There
was video, the immigrants were all smiles ... must
have been the happiest kidnap victims ever ... snazzy
private jet and everything ... probably champagne and
caviar .......

And Cal sez it's super-happy to take ANY immigrants,
ANY time, ANY way - sanctuary !!! The sanctimony
IS on lotsa video.

Re: Trump INDICTED For "Espionage" ??? Kinda PUSHING It There Wokies

<oAxgM.89421$S4O4.39504@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29081&group=alt.politics#29081

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 04:07:48 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 04:07 UTC

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176045/
> Donald-Trump-says-summoned-appear-Miami-federal-court-TUESDAY.html
>
> Trump indicted on SEVEN charges including violation of the
> ESPIONAGE ACT over classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago:
> Angrily proclaims his innocence ahead of Miami courthouse
> appearance next Tuesday
>
> Trump faces charges including obstruction and violation
> of the Espionage Act
>
> . . .
>
> So, who is he e-spying FOR ? Still on the fake Russia thing ?
> Lie big enough and it's the TRUTH, right ? :-)
>
> Anyway, as I said a few days ago, the WokieDems are NOT
> gonna let Trump be POTUS again. They WILL find multiple
> 'crimes' that WILL make him ineligible.
>
> It's called "Gross Election Tampering" - except by
> the MSM of course ...
>
> All in all this may not be a bad thing - Trump is far
> too obnoxious and divisive to win, so for the GOP
> interest he NEEDS to be ineligible. That'll piss off
> and motivate his base too.
>
> The BAD bit is the kangaroo-court / star-chamber crap.
> What they can do to Trump they can do to ANYBODY
> who threatens Wokie rule. Note they're prodding Newsom
> to arrest DeSantis for "kidnapping" because he
> generously flew some 'immigrants' to Sacramento. There
> was video, the immigrants were all smiles ... must
> have been the happiest kidnap victims ever ... snazzy
> private jet and everything ... probably champagne and
> caviar .......
>
> And Cal sez it's super-happy to take ANY immigrants,
> ANY time, ANY way - sanctuary !!! The sanctimony
> IS on lotsa video.

What's the country coming to when a guy can't share national secrets with other countries and get his kids $2B?

Re: Trump INDICTED For "Espionage" ??? Kinda PUSHING It There Wokies

<yzphM.17747$MDLb.3811@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29126&group=alt.politics#29126

From: shitbag....@shitbags.r.us (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 12:49:15 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:49 UTC

On 6/8/2023 8:58 PM, 24D.224 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176045/Donald-Trump-says-summoned-appear-Miami-federal-court-TUESDAY.html
>
> Trump indicted on SEVEN charges including violation of the
> ESPIONAGE ACT over classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago:
> Angrily proclaims his innocence ahead of Miami courthouse
> appearance next Tuesday

Well, actually, it is *thirty-seven* charges. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Trump is guilty. *Lock him up*

Re: Trump INDICTED For "Espionage" ??? Kinda PUSHING It There Wokies

<vHphM.204057$WDP5.89138@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29130&group=alt.politics#29130

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:58:19 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 19:58 UTC

> On 6/8/2023 8:58 PM, 24D.224 wrote:
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12176045/
> > Donald-Trump-says-summoned-appear-Miami-federal-court-TUESDAY.html
> >
> > Trump indicted on SEVEN charges including violation of the
> > ESPIONAGE ACT over classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago:
> > Angrily proclaims his innocence ahead of Miami courthouse
> > appearance next Tuesday
>
> Well, actually, it is *thirty-seven* charges. Ha ha ha ha ha!
>
> Trump is guilty. *Lock him up*

True. And virtually every spec of evidence comes from Trump himself, his staff, and his lawyers. The indictment makes it crystal clear for anyone who
reads.