Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform. -- Mark Twain

interests / alt.politics / Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

SubjectAuthor
* Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanMitchell Holman
 +- Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanBret Cahill
 +* Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanGovernor Swill
 |`- Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanMitchell Holman
 `- Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska RepublicanLou Bricano

1
Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<u6cgun$6vp$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29197&group=alt.politics#29197

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican
Date: 14 Jun 2023 13:56:39 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:56 UTC

Nebraska Representative Don Bacon:

| "I just think it's obvious what the president did was
| wrong," GOP Rep. Don Bacon told us of Trump
|
| "I just think the emperor has no clothes, and we need to
| have Republicans stand up and say that, because come around
| after the primary ... the other party's going to be saying
| this"

<https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>

--bks

Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<XnsB0235EC2A2524noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29199&group=alt.politics#29199

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:21:03 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:21 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:u6cgun$6vp$1
@panix3.panix.com:

> Nebraska Representative Don Bacon:
> |
> | "I just think it's obvious what the president did was
> | wrong," GOP Rep. Don Bacon told us of Trump
> |
> | "I just think the emperor has no clothes, and we need to
> | have Republicans stand up and say that, because come around
> | after the primary ... the other party's going to be saying
> | this"
> |
> <https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>
>
> --bks

It most odd that the GOP presidential
hopefuls are all (except for Christie)
terrified of criticizing Trump in any way.
Some reporter needs to ask them why they
are running against Trump at all.

Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<e76ba916-ac9b-4140-9e90-cceca2009835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29202&group=alt.politics#29202

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 07:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: bretcah...@aol.com (Bret Cahill)
 by: Bret Cahill - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:52 UTC

> > | "I just think it's obvious what the president did was
> > | wrong," GOP Rep. Don Bacon told us of Trump
> > |
> > | "I just think the emperor has no clothes, and we need to
> > | have Republicans stand up and say that, because come around
> > | after the primary ... the other party's going to be saying
> > | this"
> > |
> > <https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>
> >
> > --bks
> >
> It most odd that the GOP presidential
> hopefuls are all (except for Christie)
> terrified of criticizing Trump in any way.
> Some reporter needs to ask them why they
> are running against Trump at all.

Ain't gonna happen.

Everyone in the legacy media / est. GOP symbiosis think after Trump is behind bars there's opportunity to go backwards in time to the party of Reagan or Dick Cheney and still secure those precious tax cuts for their owners.

The Cook Report tried to debunk this fantasy 3 years ago.

GQP are much like the jilted wife who saw W. Bush hop in bed with the hated MSM then smirk about it. GQP never supported patriotic quagmires killing brown skinned folk over seas. GQP want to kill brown skinned folk here in the USA. GQP will be in lamp throwing mode for quite some time.

The MSM/GOP symbiosis thought they were soo clever jerryspringering religion and guns into politics to prop up the GOP and those precious tax cuts.

So clever.

When taxes go up on the rich Shultzberger will be calling up his ex sponsors and asking what happened to the ad revenue. The answer will be cruel:

"Your Democrats raised my taxes. I don't have any money left for you."

And no one knows this better than the administration.

"There is no post Trump GOP."

-- Cook Report (2020)

Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<c6mk8il18c8m3jtj5stds5a6jhcne9gkia@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29212&group=alt.politics#29212

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:19:22 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:19 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:21:03 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:u6cgun$6vp$1
>@panix3.panix.com:
>
>> Nebraska Representative Don Bacon:
>> |
>> | "I just think it's obvious what the president did was
>> | wrong," GOP Rep. Don Bacon told us of Trump
>> |
>> | "I just think the emperor has no clothes, and we need to
>> | have Republicans stand up and say that, because come around
>> | after the primary ... the other party's going to be saying
>> | this"
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> It most odd that the GOP presidential
>hopefuls are all (except for Christie)
>terrified of criticizing Trump in any way.
>Some reporter needs to ask them why they
>are running against Trump at all.

Excellent point. Christie has nothing to lose. By being the only Republican willing to
criticize Trump, Christie can pull the never trumpers from the GOP.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<XnsB0268C603E253noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.56>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29300&group=alt.politics#29300

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:50:20 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:50 UTC

Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:21:03 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:u6cgun$6vp$1
>>@panix3.panix.com:
>>
>>> Nebraska Representative Don Bacon:

>>> <https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> It most odd that the GOP presidential
>>hopefuls are all (except for Christie)
>>terrified of criticizing Trump in any way.
>>Some reporter needs to ask them why they
>>are running against Trump at all.
>>

> Excellent point. Christie has nothing to lose. By being the only
> Republican willing to criticize Trump, Christie can pull the never
> trumpers from the GOP.

Christie knows that we know how he
went to Trump Tower in Nov 2016, hat in
hand, begging for Trump's forgiveness and
asking for one, just one, fedearl cabinet
post.

Had he succeeded he would be just one
more Trump Troady, groveling at his feet
with the rest.

He has the right message now but he
is the wrong messenger for it.

Re: Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican

<klnjM.14188$k4z1.6268@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29302&group=alt.politics#29302

From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 11:56:15 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:56 UTC

On 6/14/2023 7:21 AM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:u6cgun$6vp$1
> @panix3.panix.com:
>
>> Nebraska Representative Don Bacon:
>> |
>> | "I just think it's obvious what the president did was
>> | wrong," GOP Rep. Don Bacon told us of Trump
>> |
>> | "I just think the emperor has no clothes, and we need to
>> | have Republicans stand up and say that, because come around
>> | after the primary ... the other party's going to be saying
>> | this"
>> |
>> <https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1668681250955993095>
>>
>> --bks
>>

> It most odd that the GOP presidential
> hopefuls are all (except for Christie)
> terrified of criticizing Trump in any way.

It isn't odd at all. All but Christie seriously think (they're actually
delusional) that they can get the Republiscum/QAnon nomination. But they know
they'll never get it if they alienate the Republiscum/QAnon base of Trumpswabs.

> Some reporter needs to ask them why they
> are running against Trump at all.

See above. Christie is running just to try to destroy Trump. Christie is a
patriot. The rest think they have a chance.

interests / alt.politics / Lock Him Up Says Nebraska Republican