You would if you could but you can't so you won't.

interests / alt.politics / Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

SubjectAuthor
* Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA4many
+- Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINAByker
`* Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINADuque
 +* Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINAByker
 |`- Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA4many
 `- Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA4many

1
Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<hmg19glr2fbeu4bslq1ndk14427bnn60im@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2920&group=alt.politics#2920

From: 4contain...@nowhere (4many)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.australia
Subject: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 23:51:48 -0400
 by: 4many - Tue, 4 May 2021 03:51 UTC

Yes, it's true. Lots of Australia's top generals
are predicting an imminent war with the PRC.
The situation is deteriorating rapidly, hostility
is ramping up.

And Joe, well ... don't count on him to watch
your back ...........

We've all been looking at Taiwan, but maybe Xi
has far greater ambitions. Oz would be a real
prize. Once entrenched, impossibly difficult
to remove.

Wouldn't be hard to fabricate a few "incidents"
after all ....

Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<ReidnZp7Jt3FAAz9nZ2dnUU7-dHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2948&group=alt.politics#2948

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 14:15:35 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 4 May 2021 19:15 UTC

"4many" wrote in message news:hmg19glr2fbeu4bslq1ndk14427bnn60im@4ax.com...

> Yes, it's true. Lots of Australia's top generals
> are predicting an imminent war with the PRC.
> The situation is deteriorating rapidly, hostility
> is ramping up.

So far "Binkov's Battlegrounds" have left the nukes out.

Until now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNBGpn40IQ

Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<s6s8m3$vu5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2950&group=alt.politics#2950

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.australia
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 13:52:35 -0600
 by: Duque - Tue, 4 May 2021 19:52 UTC

On 5/3/21 9:51 PM, 4many wrote:
> Yes, it's true. Lots of Australia's top generals
> are predicting an imminent war with the PRC.
> The situation is deteriorating rapidly, hostility
> is ramping up.
>
> And Joe, well ... don't count on him to watch
> your back ...........
>
> We've all been looking at Taiwan, but maybe Xi
> has far greater ambitions. Oz would be a real
> prize. Once entrenched, impossibly difficult
> to remove.
>
> Wouldn't be hard to fabricate a few "incidents"
> after all ....

The biggest mistake by any U.S. President of the 20th century was
Nixon's visit to China and the "opening up" of China. We were all safer
and the environment was far cleaner when Chinese were backward and
reciting the Little Red Book in the rice paddies.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. ยง 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<k72dnZXRMI96VQz9nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2965&group=alt.politics#2965

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.australia
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 17:21:26 -0500
 by: Byker - Tue, 4 May 2021 22:21 UTC

"Duque" wrote in message news:s6s8m3$vu5$2@dont-email.me...

> The biggest mistake by any U.S. President of the 20th century was Nixon's
> visit to China and the "opening up" of China.

We made a deal with Mao to share secret info on the Soviets. We wanted
their info and they wanted ours (remember the "Sino-Soviet Split"?)...

Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<96349gtdr9ufupifq1fpv4kv3a5kgn5c11@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2985&group=alt.politics#2985

From: 4contain...@nowhere (4many)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.australia
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 23:12:09 -0400
 by: 4many - Wed, 5 May 2021 03:12 UTC

On Tue, 4 May 2021 13:52:35 -0600, Duque <Duque@cocks.net> wrote:

>On 5/3/21 9:51 PM, 4many wrote:
>> Yes, it's true. Lots of Australia's top generals
>> are predicting an imminent war with the PRC.
>> The situation is deteriorating rapidly, hostility
>> is ramping up.
>>
>> And Joe, well ... don't count on him to watch
>> your back ...........
>>
>> We've all been looking at Taiwan, but maybe Xi
>> has far greater ambitions. Oz would be a real
>> prize. Once entrenched, impossibly difficult
>> to remove.
>>
>> Wouldn't be hard to fabricate a few "incidents"
>> after all ....
>>

>The biggest mistake by any U.S. President of the 20th century was
>Nixon's visit to China and the "opening up" of China. We were all safer
>and the environment was far cleaner when Chinese were backward and
>reciting the Little Red Book in the rice paddies.

True. But the $$$ incentive was SO great
there was no resisting .......

Capitalism CAN be its own worst enemy.

Re: Oz - Top Generals Predicting WAR With CHINA

<vj349g5ivipmucr56joju62l8q3ck3i4g0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2986&group=alt.politics#2986

From: 4contain...@nowhere (4many)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.australia
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 23:19:01 -0400
 by: 4many - Wed, 5 May 2021 03:19 UTC

On Tue, 4 May 2021 17:21:26 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Duque" wrote in message news:s6s8m3$vu5$2@dont-email.me...
>>
>> The biggest mistake by any U.S. President of the 20th century was Nixon's
>> visit to China and the "opening up" of China.
>
>We made a deal with Mao to share secret info on the Soviets. We wanted
>their info and they wanted ours (remember the "Sino-Soviet Split"?)...

That was part of it - but the LOBBYISTS, well,
they saw $$$ signs.