There is no comfort without pain; thus we define salvation through suffering. -- Cato

interests / alt.politics / Precedent For Trump Jail Time

SubjectAuthor
* Precedent For Trump Jail TimeBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeJohnny
|+- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeBradley K. Sherman
|+- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeDavid Hartung
|+* Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeBlue Lives Matter
||`* Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time24D.245
|| `- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeLou Bricano
|+- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeBret Cahill
|`* Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeGronk
| `- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeGovernor Swill
`- Re: Precedent For Trump Jail TimeLock Him UP

1
Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<u6fu53$n0i$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29226&group=alt.politics#29226

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Precedent For Trump Jail Time
Date: 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:00 UTC

| Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
| that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
| Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
| Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
| Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
| been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
| between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
| of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>

--bks

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<20230615161451.3ad2e37f@mx>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29227&group=alt.politics#29227

From: joh...@invalid.net (Johnny)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 16:14:51 -0500
 by: Johnny - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:14 UTC

On 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>
> --bks

CNN must have idiots working for them.

Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
Presidential Records Act.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<u6fvan$jsv$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29228&group=alt.politics#29228

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:20:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:20 UTC

Johnny <johnny@invalid.net> wrote:
>> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
>> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
>> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
>> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
>> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
>> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
>> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
>> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
>CNN must have idiots working for them.
>
>Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
>Presidential Records Act.

Bullshit. Quote from it, Bozo.

--bks

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<u6fvc1$hd1s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29229&group=alt.politics#29229

From: now...@protonmail.com (Lock Him UP)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:21:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lock Him UP - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:21 UTC

> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
><https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-wi
>llful-retention-prison/index.html>
>
> --bks

Lock him up for good for his own safety and the safety of our children.

Once in prison, he will begin to reform his criminal lying ways, but only
after about 50 years.

By locking Trump up America will be saved from another career criminal and
rapist roaming our streets.

Don't be soft on crime, lock Trump up!

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<k6MiM.71$a0G8.44@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29242&group=alt.politics#29242

From: shitbag....@shitbags.r.us (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:17:53 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:17 UTC

On 6/15/2023 2:14 PM, Johnny wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
>> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
>> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
>> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
>> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
>> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
>> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
>> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>
> Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
> Presidential Records Act.

Trump *violated* the Presidential Records Act, in addition to the Espionage Act.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<DeMiM.4$I68a.0@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29243&group=alt.politics#29243

From: NoIronIn...@Systemic_Treason.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:26:44 -0700
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:26 UTC

On 6/15/2023 2:14 PM, Johnny wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
>> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
>> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
>> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
>> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
>> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
>> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
>> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
> CNN must have idiots working for them.

Now *that* is irony!

> Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
> Presidential Records Act.

This "Johnny" is one supremely stupid fuck. Trump *violated* the Presidential
Records Act when he *stole* the thousands of documents. The Presidential
Records Act does not in any way get Trump off the hook for his violations of the
Espionage Act.

Are all knuckle-dragging Republiscum/QAnon Trumpswabs this stupid? It looks
like it.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<XvGdneY-IPBlTxb5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29264&group=alt.politics#29264

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 24D...@tpq25b.net (24D.245)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 23:11:52 -0400
 by: 24D.245 - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:11 UTC

On 6/15/23 6:26 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 6/15/2023 2:14 PM, Johnny wrote:
>> On 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
>> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>>   | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
>>>   | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
>>>   | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
>>>   | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
>>>   | ...
>>>   | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
>>>   | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
>>>   | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
>>>   | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
>>>   | ...
>>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>>>

>>>      --bks
>>
>> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>
> Now *that* is irony!

I think CNN requires a 2-digit IQ test as
part of the hiring process :-)

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<esQiM.1460$IQR3.362@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29265&group=alt.politics#29265

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: lb...@cap.con (Lou Bricano)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:14:19 -0700
 by: Lou Bricano - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 03:14 UTC

On 6/15/2023 8:11 PM, 24D.245 wrote:
> On 6/15/23 6:26 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On 6/15/2023 2:14 PM, Johnny wrote:

>>> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>>
>> Now *that* is irony!
>
>   I think CNN requires a 2-digit IQ test as
>   part of the hiring process

The dumbest retard at CNN has an IQ exceeding yours.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<9bef370c-72f5-4254-a8d9-b839236999b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29275&group=alt.politics#29275

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 02:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: bretcah...@aol.com (Bret Cahill)
 by: Bret Cahill - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 09:56 UTC

> > | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
> > | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
> > | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
> > | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
> > | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
> > | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
> > | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
> > | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
> > <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
> >
> > --bks
> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>
> Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
> Presidential Records Act.

Trump don't need no protection. He can sic an extreme MAGA attack mob on the judge and jury any time.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<u78h9d$d90b$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29452&group=alt.politics#29452

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:54:05 -0600
 by: Gronk - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 04:54 UTC

Johnny wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2023 21:00:19 -0000
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Former President Donald Trump argued in a Tuesday speech
>> | that it is "outrageous" for him to be charged under the
>> | Espionage Act for having classified documents at his
>> | Mar-a-Lago club and residence.
>> | Here are seven cases in which little-known Americans have
>> | been convicted and sentenced to prison under this provision
>> | between 2017, when Trump took office, and this year. None
>> | of the cases involved charges of actual espionage.
>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>>
>> --bks
>
> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>
> Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
> Presidential Records Act.

#DirtyDon is not protected by the PRA.

Re: Precedent For Trump Jail Time

<8ggg9ilrg3sok6vfa4kma842kfdui7mejm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29459&group=alt.politics#29459

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 09:33:08 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 13:33 UTC

On Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:54:05 -0600, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Johnny wrote:

>>> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/fact-check-espionage-act-trump-willful-retention-prison/index.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> CNN must have idiots working for them.
>>
>> Those people were not former presidents, and protected by the
>> Presidential Records Act.
>

>#DirtyDon is not protected by the PRA.

Presidential Rejection Authority?

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / Precedent For Trump Jail Time