Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.republicans,alt.survival
From: 24D...@tpq25b.net (24D.245)
Subject: ANTIFA-Topia ... Conditions in Haiti Now "Demonic" Sez Top Aid Worker
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:00:29 -0400
 by: 24D.245 - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 01:00 UTC

https://www.wptv.com/news/national/ive-never-seen-anything-like-it-ceo-of-nonprofit-says-of-turmoil-in-haiti

There are new, critical concerns for children who live 700
miles from South Florida’s shores. The U.S. Embassy in Haiti
has issued security alerts due to gang violence that is
putting innocent people at risk.

An American who has made it her life’s mission to help children
in Haiti for almost 30 years is sharing her concerns.

Susie Krabacher founded HaitiChildren to care for thousands
of abandoned, orphaned and disabled children in the Caribbean
nation.

“Whatever is going on in and around our campus right now,
it is almost demonic," Krabacher said. "I have never seen
anything like it.”

An American who has made it her life’s mission to help children in Haiti
for almost 30 years is sharing her concerns about gang violence that is
putting innocent people at risk.
By: Ashleigh Walters
Posted at 5:02 PM, Jun 15, 2023
and last updated 2023-06-15 17:26:58-04

There are new, critical concerns for children who live 700 miles from
South Florida’s shores. The U.S. Embassy in Haiti has issued security
alerts due to gang violence that is putting innocent people at risk.

An American who has made it her life’s mission to help children in Haiti
for almost 30 years is sharing her concerns.

Susie Krabacher founded HaitiChildren to care for thousands of
abandoned, orphaned and disabled children in the Caribbean nation.

“Whatever is going on in and around our campus right now, it is almost
demonic," Krabacher said. "I have never seen anything like it.”

“Just to hear in the background, the pop-pop-pop of guns,
and my kids screaming today, is so unfathomable for a mom,"
Krabacher said. "And you know, my staff are heroic,
however they’re starting to leave the campus, because
they’re fearing for their life.”

.. . .

THIS is the true face of anarchy - what ANTIFA and friends
have been pushing for years now.

Civilization in Haiti is GONE - it's bloody hateful murderous
gangs -vs- bloody hateful murderous gangs. That's the "government".

It's so bad, so widespread, that there's NOTHING anyone can do
about it. Send in the US Army ? Sorry, they'd basically have to
kill about half the country - and the other half would very
likely start forming gangs. It's a weird 'cultural problem'
you don't really see elsewhere. Haitians are smart, Haitians
are energetic, but they cannot do collective action or
structure on any scale much beyond a 'gang'.

Basically ... they're all gonna die. No money, no resources,
rapidly-diminishing stocks of food, no clean water, wild
killers roaming the streets. No point in gun control - the
gangs mostly hack everybody apart with the nearest handy bit
of sharpened metal (oddly the UK seems to be drifting in this
direction). There's the occasional civvie action - last one
of note they beat some gangsters to a pulp and then set them
on fire - but it's not nearly enough.

Let's put it this way - not even the nearby commie govts
are interested in taking over Haiti. The USA/West are
really short on money and will these days so THAT'S
not happening either. We're going to see the natural
end-point of 'anarchy' play out.