Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
From: 23E...@tpq25b.net (23E.245)
Subject: Blinkin In China - Doesn't That Make You Feel SO Secure ?
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 02:41:10 -0400
 by: 23E.245 - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 06:41 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20230618-blinken-arrives-in-beijing-in-bid-to-cool-soaring-us-china-tensions

.. . .

Wow ... doesn't that make you feel SO safe !!!

Look, Xi is in full Imperialist Mode. I'm wondering
if Joe's puppeteers kinda WANT that as part of a
"Don't Change Horses" spin on the next election.

Re: Blinkin In China - Doesn't That Make You Feel SO Secure ?

<u6o23t$1phd7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29319&group=alt.politics#29319

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:57:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:57 UTC

On 2023-06-18, 23E.245 <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20230618-blinken-arrives-in-beijing-in-bid-to-cool-soaring-us-china-tensions
>
> . . .
>
> Wow ... doesn't that make you feel SO safe !!!
>
> Look, Xi is in full Imperialist Mode. I'm wondering
> if Joe's puppeteers kinda WANT that as part of a
> "Don't Change Horses" spin on the next election.

Blinken is a weak, incompetent, milquetoast village idiot. He's gotten steamrolled at every summit
he has participated in.
The Chinese are going to destroy this walking sack of shit.
By the time the Chinese get through with Blinken, they will get everything they want from the US
and we will get nothing.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Blinkin In China - Doesn't That Make You Feel SO Secure ?

<MqSdnUsKOrLqdxL5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29330&group=alt.politics#29330

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,soc.culture.usa,alt.military
From: 23E...@tpq25b.net (23E.245)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 01:41:10 -0400
 by: 23E.245 - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 05:41 UTC

On 6/18/23 6:57 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-06-18, 23E.245 <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote:
>> https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20230618-blinken-arrives-in-beijing-in-bid-to-cool-soaring-us-china-tensions
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Wow ... doesn't that make you feel SO safe !!!
>>
>> Look, Xi is in full Imperialist Mode. I'm wondering
>> if Joe's puppeteers kinda WANT that as part of a
>> "Don't Change Horses" spin on the next election.
>>

> Blinken is a weak, incompetent, milquetoast village idiot. He's gotten steamrolled at every summit
> he has participated in.
> The Chinese are going to destroy this walking sack of shit.
> By the time the Chinese get through with Blinken, they will get everything they want from the US
> and we will get nothing.

I tend to agree ... even though the results will
be VERY bad.

Xi, like Putin, is convinced he has some "destiny"
to Rule The World. This is VERY bad - in the groove
of Hitler and worse.

Joe's admin CANNOT deter Xi. They're too sympathetic,
too dependent, too-well paid-off. Most of what we're
seeing here is COSMETIC resistance to Xi. No REAL
threat to his ambitions. Behind the scenes ... it
really looks like a pro-China agenda to the extreme.

If the USA *really* meant to deter Xi we'd have
already sent billions and hundreds of billions worth
of our top weapons to Taiwan - turned it into a
deadly "porcupine" too painful to invade.

Chinese imperialism CAN be given a really good
political spin in the USA/NATO. It'd justify
a "don't change horses" take on things real well ...

interests / alt.politics / Blinkin In China - Doesn't That Make You Feel SO Secure ?