You will be singled out for promotion in your work.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

SubjectAuthor
* Air fried pork chops tonightEd P
+- Re: Air fried pork chops tonightitsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
`* Re: Air fried pork chops tonightGraham
 `* Re: Air fried pork chops tonightEd P
  `* Re: Air fried pork chops tonightjmcquown
   `- Re: Air fried pork chops tonightEd P

1
Air fried pork chops tonight

<iUU6N.60207$_Oab.15538@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293107&group=rec.food.cooking#293107

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Subject: Air fried pork chops tonight
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:48:47 -0500
 by: Ed P - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 02:48 UTC

Had a couple of boneless pork loin chops, 3/4" thick. Many ways to cook
them but tried something different tonight. Looked online for a couple
of ideas using the air fryer.

Mixed a rub with about equal parts of brown sugar, paprika, salt,
pepper, granulated garlic. Change portions and ingredients to suite
your taste.

Rubbed the chops with olive oil, then put on the rub. Pre-heated to 375
and cooked them for 8 minutes. Flipped half way.

Very tender, moist and flavorful. You don't get the little but of crust
that a pan would give but I really didn't miss it they were so good.
I'll do it again.

Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

<5dbda396-1c6b-4f44-b219-4605d474c022n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293108&group=rec.food.cooking#293108

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 19:11:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Air fried pork chops tonight
From: itsjoann...@webtv.net (itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net)
 by: itsjoannotjoann@webt - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 03:11 UTC

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:48:54 PM UTC-6, Ed P wrote:

> Had a couple of boneless pork loin chops, 3/4" thick. Many ways to cook
> them but tried something different tonight. Looked online for a couple
> of ideas using the air fryer.
>
> Mixed a rub with about equal parts of brown sugar, paprika, salt,
> pepper, granulated garlic. Change portions and ingredients to suite
> your taste.
>
> Rubbed the chops with olive oil, then put on the rub. Pre-heated to 375
> and cooked them for 8 minutes. Flipped half way.
>
> Very tender, moist and flavorful. You don't get the little but of crust
> that a pan would give but I really didn't miss it they were so good.
> I'll do it again.

Mmmmmmm, I know they were good!

Last week I did two thick pork chops, one had a tiny bit of fat on the edge;
it crisped up nicely and very tasty. Air fryer for me too, and they always
turn out so great.

Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

<hcW6N.75040$AqO5.18684@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293113&group=rec.food.cooking#293113

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: g.ste...@shaw.ca (Graham)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:18:21 -0700
 by: Graham - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:18 UTC

On 2023-11-20 7:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
> Had a couple of boneless pork loin chops, 3/4" thick.  Many ways to cook
> them but tried something different tonight. Looked online for a couple
> of ideas using the air fryer.
>
> Mixed a rub with about equal parts of brown sugar, paprika, salt,
> pepper, granulated garlic.  Change portions and ingredients to suite
> your taste.
>
> Rubbed the chops with olive oil, then put on the rub.  Pre-heated to 375
> and cooked them for 8 minutes.  Flipped half way.
>
> Very tender, moist and flavorful.  You don't get the little but of crust
> that a pan would give but I really didn't miss it they were so good.
> I'll do it again.

I must try that. I'm always looking for ways to air-fry pork.

Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

<7gW6N.8254$%p%e.3417@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293114&group=rec.food.cooking#293114

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 23:22:27 -0500
 by: Ed P - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:22 UTC

On 11/20/2023 11:18 PM, Graham wrote:
> On 2023-11-20 7:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> Had a couple of boneless pork loin chops, 3/4" thick.  Many ways to
>> cook them but tried something different tonight. Looked online for a
>> couple of ideas using the air fryer.
>>
>> Mixed a rub with about equal parts of brown sugar, paprika, salt,
>> pepper, granulated garlic.  Change portions and ingredients to suite
>> your taste.
>>
>> Rubbed the chops with olive oil, then put on the rub.  Pre-heated to
>> 375 and cooked them for 8 minutes.  Flipped half way.
>>
>> Very tender, moist and flavorful.  You don't get the little but of
>> crust that a pan would give but I really didn't miss it they were so
>> good. I'll do it again.
>
> I must try that. I'm always looking for ways to air-fry pork.

I cut these off a lion a while back. Next time I'll cut them a little
thicker, maybe 1 1/4".

Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

<pPa7N.8291$xeV4.7845@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293155&group=rec.food.cooking#293155

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:12:19 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 23:12 UTC

On 11/20/2023 11:22 PM, Ed P wrote:
> On 11/20/2023 11:18 PM, Graham wrote:
>> On 2023-11-20 7:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>>> Had a couple of boneless pork loin chops, 3/4" thick.  Many ways to
>>> cook them but tried something different tonight. Looked online for a
>>> couple of ideas using the air fryer.
>>>
>>> Mixed a rub with about equal parts of brown sugar, paprika, salt,
>>> pepper, granulated garlic.  Change portions and ingredients to suite
>>> your taste.
>>>
>>> Rubbed the chops with olive oil, then put on the rub.  Pre-heated to
>>> 375 and cooked them for 8 minutes.  Flipped half way.
>>>
>>> Very tender, moist and flavorful.  You don't get the little but of
>>> crust that a pan would give but I really didn't miss it they were so
>>> good. I'll do it again.
>>
>> I must try that. I'm always looking for ways to air-fry pork.
>

> I cut these off a lion a while back.  Next time I'll cut them a little
> thicker, maybe 1 1/4".

Wow, they sell lion chops at your grocery store? LOLOL Yes, I remember
that post. ;)

Jill

Re: Air fried pork chops tonight

<k_b7N.97923$Ee89.6410@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293169&group=rec.food.cooking#293169

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 19:32:17 -0500
 by: Ed P - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 00:32 UTC

On 11/21/2023 6:12 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 11/20/2023 11:22 PM, Ed P wrote:

>>> I must try that. I'm always looking for ways to air-fry pork.
>>

>> I cut these off a lion a while back.  Next time I'll cut them a little
>> thicker, maybe 1 1/4".
>
> Wow, they sell lion chops at your grocery store? LOLOL  Yes, I remember
> that post. ;)
>
> Jill

It is not east to get the lion to stand still while you take the chops.