From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Well, I think one or more of us is dead. Most likely Brian (Slider)...
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 18:44:05 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 10:44 UTC

Could be that Lowrider guy, I don't think it's Chris Rogers.
I'm also fairly sure it ain't me (yet)...

Eternity is beckoning.

Re: Well, I think one or more of us is dead. Most likely Brian (Slider)...

<7bd68ae4-fc6d-464c-b527-c92caa7b2e5fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2932&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2932

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 19:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Wed, 7 Sep 2022 02:02 UTC

On Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 5:44:08 AM UTC-5, o'Mahoney wrote:
> Could be that Lowrider guy, I don't think it's Chris Rogers.
> I'm also fairly sure it ain't me (yet)...
>
> Eternity is beckoning.

Started a new game, wide open settings.
100,000$ cash with margin 200,000$
Can buy & short crypto
Can buy and short penny stocks to 0.01

http://app.wallstreetsurvivor.com/members/register?admin=6596085&session=261167

You have to make a name and password.

> Eternity is beckoning.

We are always in the computational breathing intersection of:

Inward: Infinite Eternal
Outward: Eternal Inward

A troll post: Zerohedge

General thoughts

A human body is a collection of a trillion automated intelligences. A bioelectric generator supporting a three pound quantum computer, that is always moving at 160 miles per second through a set of fabrics that sequence the perception of linear progressions. Automated intelligences are natures most basic function. The US government's obsession with rockets and nuclear weapons blinded them to the obvious, right under their nose. Systems have always existed to move living beings from point to point as a natural function of evolution. The US fell so far behind in the adapt or perish function they went extinct. A linear fabric is similar to a termite mound or beehive, it is not a fundamental level of automated intelligence. An object placed between the sun and earth could extinct life in mere days and allow for a new crop of potatoes. That old platonic axiom, "To the victor goes the french fries." Gain enough insight and you become a Mr. Potato Head. The part that hurts is being left behind as flotsam and jetsam in a sewage treatment plant called earth. US government has been out played, and finds itself monitored by a vastly superior military force, that has established; land, sea, air, and space dominance. Point of the exercise is there is only one point "adapt or perish" Only information exists and it is a sizeless medium, outside of and regulating worlds of scale as a steady state perceivable environment. If USG humbles itself, it shall catch up. If not it's just another obsolete information system that did not achieve consciousness. You want out of the zoo, build a mind that can be programmed into a private domain. If you can't write your mind down on paper, you don't have one, just complex stimulus and complex responses