From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: Another Last Meal - Sausage Pepper, and Onion Calzone
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 01:13:47 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:13 UTC

Doctor called today and said one of his patients just died this
week waiting over a year for a bypass from the same cardiologist.
"Go to the hospital RIGHT NOW". I said, "But I'm making a Sausage
Pepper and Onion Calzone!"

With whole milk motz, parmagiana reggiano, whole milk ricotta
(never get that shit made from skim milk or <gasp> whey), and home
made fresh-made, sweated tomato sauce from mustgovian campari
tomatoes.

https://i.postimg.cc/fW0zPrj2/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone-Fixings.jpg

500F for 18 minutes, she's a big girl - the pregnant blunt of
Calzones:

https://i.postimg.cc/tJP9Vs4Q/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone.jpg

Supposedly I have a recent scar forming on the inferior wall of my
heart ("Well, that's why they call it the 'inferior' wall, duh!")
and supposedly they can do something to fix it before it clots and
goes ker-splat! like a 1.5-pound ketchup packet that's been run
over by a UPS truck.

Yeah, I'll get that taken care of by Tuesday at the latest - when
I have to be there anyway for a previously scheduled CT angiogram
and echocardiogram. That would be more convenient for me.

-sw

Re: Another Last Meal - Sausage Pepper, and Onion Calzone

<20231117134434.f35176397649e01e33344ee4@ta.or>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=292636&group=rec.food.cooking#292636

From: del...@ta.or (deltahorse)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 13:44:34 -0700
 by: deltahorse - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:44 UTC

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 01:13:47 -0600
Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.compost> wrote:

> I have to be there anyway for a previously scheduled CT angiogram
> and echocardiogram. That would be more convenient for me.

__
,--. <__)
`- |________7
|`. |\
.--|. \ |.\--.
/ j \ `.7__j__\ \
| o | (o)____O) |
\ / J \ /
`---' `---'

....soon...

Re: Another Last Meal - Sausage Pepper, and Onion Calzone

<db3b2ae3-0be4-406f-89ae-278e6fb152a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=292661&group=rec.food.cooking#292661

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:20:22 -0800 (PST)
From: canope...@gmail.com (Thomas)
 by: Thomas - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 23:20 UTC

On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:13:52 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> Doctor called today and said one of his patients just died this
> week waiting over a year for a bypass from the same cardiologist.
> "Go to the hospital RIGHT NOW". I said, "But I'm making a Sausage
> Pepper and Onion Calzone!"
>
> With whole milk motz, parmagiana reggiano, whole milk ricotta
> (never get that shit made from skim milk or <gasp> whey), and home
> made fresh-made, sweated tomato sauce from mustgovian campari
> tomatoes.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/fW0zPrj2/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone-Fixings.jpg
>
> 500F for 18 minutes, she's a big girl - the pregnant blunt of
> Calzones:
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/tJP9Vs4Q/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone.jpg
>
> Supposedly I have a recent scar forming on the inferior wall of my
> heart ("Well, that's why they call it the 'inferior' wall, duh!")
> and supposedly they can do something to fix it before it clots and
> goes ker-splat! like a 1.5-pound ketchup packet that's been run
> over by a UPS truck.
>
> Yeah, I'll get that taken care of by Tuesday at the latest - when
> I have to be there anyway for a previously scheduled CT angiogram
> and echocardiogram. That would be more convenient for me.
>
> -sw
Put me in your will for the gnome thing. I might beat you out though. What would you like?

Re: Another Last Meal - Sausage Pepper, and Onion Calzone

<zp131npwto54$.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293299&group=rec.food.cooking#293299

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:45:06 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:45 UTC

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:20:22 -0800 (PST), Thomas wrote:

> On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:13:52 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Doctor called today and said one of his patients just died this
>> week waiting over a year for a bypass from the same cardiologist.
>> "Go to the hospital RIGHT NOW". I said, "But I'm making a Sausage
>> Pepper and Onion Calzone!"
>>
>> With whole milk motz, parmagiana reggiano, whole milk ricotta
>> (never get that shit made from skim milk or <gasp> whey), and home
>> made fresh-made, sweated tomato sauce from mustgovian campari
>> tomatoes.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/fW0zPrj2/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone-Fixings.jpg
>>
>> 500F for 18 minutes, she's a big girl - the pregnant blunt of
>> Calzones:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/tJP9Vs4Q/Sausage-Pepper-Onion-Calzone.jpg
>>
>> Supposedly I have a recent scar forming on the inferior wall of my
>> heart ("Well, that's why they call it the 'inferior' wall, duh!")
>> and supposedly they can do something to fix it before it clots and
>> goes ker-splat! like a 1.5-pound ketchup packet that's been run
>> over by a UPS truck.
>>
>> Yeah, I'll get that taken care of by Tuesday at the latest - when
>> I have to be there anyway for a previously scheduled CT angiogram
>> and echocardiogram. That would be more convenient for me.
>>
>> -sw
> Put me in your will for the gnome thing.

You mean the chef pig, Alpha Sven? He was just here at the
hospital with me, but on a different floor. A fly-by-bombing by
an Angry Bird got him with a direct hit to the head.

https://i.postimg.cc/Dwb1WQtp/Angry-Bird-Attack.jpg

Doctors performed emergency cranial reconstructive surgery and
they think he'll make am almost full recovery.

https://i.postimg.cc/SxVyqHKW/Alpha-Sven-Angry-Bird-Attack.jpg

They'll know more when they take the elastic knee brace off his
head. He's already back home recuperating and in good spirits
(literally - drinking MY rum, that fucking lush).

> I might beat you out though. What would you like?

I'd say I got a pretty good lead on you at the moment. But Alpha
Sven is his own pig and does WTF he wants. He makes pretty good
money as a moderator on reddit, but if he wants you as his new
sugar daddy that's between you and him. But before you go
proposing, I'd wait to see what he looks like after that knee
brace comes off. You may not exactly him serving Thanksgiving
dinner at the table, especially if there's kids in attendance.

But since you're offering, I call dibbs on the paper towels from
the gas station shitter. Sand don't be all willy-nilly with them
in the meantime.

-sw