Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: 23E...@tpq25b.net (23E.245)
Subject: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running
US Foreign Policy ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 22:23:03 -0400
 by: 23E.245 - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 02:23 UTC

https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-do-not-support-taiwan-independence-blinken-reiterates-biden-admin-s-support-of-one-china-policy

'We do not support Taiwan independence': Blinken reiterates
Biden admin's support of 'One China' policy

.. . .

No balls eh ?

Sorry, but time's up ... either BACK Taiwan
for real or hand Xi the keys and shut up
about all the horrible stuff that follows.

Of course Putin conveniently started something
that's using up a lot of our money and munitions,
Think Xi wasn't in on that ?

Re: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running US Foreign Policy ?

<Bn9kM.5968$zcM5.1032@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29342&group=alt.politics#29342

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Subject: Re: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S
Running US Foreign Policy ?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 03:52:01 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 03:52 UTC

On 2023-06-20, 23E.245 <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote:
> https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-do-not-support-taiwan-independence-blinken-reiterates-biden-admin-s-support-of-one-china-policy
>
> 'We do not support Taiwan independence': Blinken reiterates
> Biden admin's support of 'One China' policy
>
> . . .
>
> No balls eh ?
>
> Sorry, but time's up ... either BACK Taiwan
> for real or hand Xi the keys and shut up
> about all the horrible stuff that follows.
>
> Of course Putin conveniently started something
> that's using up a lot of our money and munitions,
> Think Xi wasn't in on that ?

Winken', Blinken and Nod.
The guy is an incompetent pansy who is like putty in the hands of the Chinese.
What a fucking joke.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Re: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running US Foreign Policy ?

<XnsB029543F1CB7Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29345&group=alt.politics#29345

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running US Foreign Policy ?
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 13:19:14 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 13:19 UTC

"23E.245" <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote in

> https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-do-not-support-taiwan-independence-bli
> nken-reiterates-biden-admin-s-support-of-one-china-policy
>
> 'We do not support Taiwan independence': Blinken reiterates
> Biden admin's support of 'One China' policy
>
> . . .
>
> No balls eh ?
>
> Sorry, but time's up ... either BACK Taiwan
> for real or hand Xi the keys and shut up
> about all the horrible stuff that follows.
>
> Of course Putin conveniently started something
> that's using up a lot of our money and munitions,
> Think Xi wasn't in on that ?

Bush Reaffirms One-China Policy
Mar 21 2002
http://www.china.org.cn/english/2001/Mar/9422.htm

Trump Affirms One-China Policy in Call With Xi
FEBRUARY 11, 2017
https://carnegieendowment.org/2017/02/11/trump-affirms-one-china-policy-in-
call-with-xi-pub-67990

Re: Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running US Foreign Policy ?

<02n49ill8jqakmk2hvlqkd69h525slpohl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29356&group=alt.politics#29356

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:11:44 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 02:11 UTC

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 22:23:03 -0400, "23E.245" <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote:

>https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-do-not-support-taiwan-independence-blinken-reiterates-biden-admin-s-support-of-one-china-policy
>
>'We do not support Taiwan independence': Blinken reiterates
>Biden admin's support of 'One China' policy
>
>. . .
>
> No balls eh ?
>
> Sorry, but time's up ... either BACK Taiwan
> for real or hand Xi the keys and shut up
> about all the horrible stuff that follows.
>
> Of course Putin conveniently started something
> that's using up a lot of our money and munitions,
> Think Xi wasn't in on that ?

Xi is pleased to see Russia weakened.

Not pleased to see the west unite and ramp up it's arms industries.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / Blinken Bails - Still Supports "One China" Policy - So WHO'S Running US Foreign Policy ?