Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. -- H. H. Williams

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Ping Bruce

SubjectAuthor
* Ping Brucelucretia
+* Re: Ping BruceGM
|`* Re: Ping Brucelucretia
| +- Re: Ping BruceBruce
| +* Re: Ping BruceGM
| |`* Re: Ping BruceHank Rogers
| | +- Re: Ping BruceGM
| | `- Re: Ping BruceCindy Hamilton
| +- Re: Ping BruceDave Smith
| `- Re: Ping BruceEd P
`* Re: Ping BruceBruce
 `* Re: Ping BruceGary
  `- Re: Ping BruceBruce

1
Ping Bruce

<k4nvlil2qd5fecbuhoi6ef1an3qtgrkntt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293347&group=rec.food.cooking#293347

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Ping Bruce
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:15:09 -0400
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:15 UTC

You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
could see why they might say that!

Re: Ping Bruce

<f1e5d0da-3d4c-42ce-b346-e7264502a5d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293349&group=rec.food.cooking#293349

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Ping Bruce
From: gregorym...@gmail.com (GM)
 by: GM - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:31 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:15:14 PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
> could see why they might say that!

The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...

And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...

I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!

Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...

:-)

--
GM

Re: Ping Bruce

<ujoo82$214an$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293351&group=rec.food.cooking#293351

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:46:10 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:46 UTC

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:15:09 -0400, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>could see why they might say that!

I voted in that election and not for that guy. The result cracks me
up. The guy is anti-islam and also wants less refugees coming in. But
economically he's left-wing, on the side of the poorer people. He's a
lot smarter than Trump and not such an asshole, but still a political
problem now that he's become so big.

Re: Ping Bruce

<36rvlilaasqpuo6rijivk3o3t5pnvkr8pa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293354&group=rec.food.cooking#293354

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:24:33 -0400
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:24 UTC

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
<gregorymorrowchicago07@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:15:14?PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
>> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>> could see why they might say that!
>

>The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...
>
>And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
>
>I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
>
>Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
>
>:-)

I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
today :(

Re: Ping Bruce

<ujoqri$21b8l$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293355&group=rec.food.cooking#293355

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 11:30:41 +1100
 by: Bruce - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:30 UTC

On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:24:33 -0400, lucretia@florence.it wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
><gregorymorrowchicago07@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:15:14?PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
>>> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>>> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>>> could see why they might say that!
>>
>>The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...
>>
>>And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
>>
>>I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
>>
>>Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
>>
>>:-)
>
>I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
>waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
>has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
>today :(

In the Netherlands, you always have a government of more than one
party. Whoever wins an election, will have to find parties who want to
join a government with them. That means compromise. As a result, this
new Dutch government will be right-wing, but not extreme right-wing.

Re: Ping Bruce

<aa19937d-8249-4f1f-8b17-e72f96511d23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293356&group=rec.food.cooking#293356

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:33:39 -0800 (PST)
From: gregorym...@gmail.com (GM)
 by: GM - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:33 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 6:24:37 PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
> <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:15:14?PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
> >> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
> >> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
> >> could see why they might say that!
> >

> >The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...
> >
> >And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
> >
> >I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
> >
> >Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
> >
> >:-)
> I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
> waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
> has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
> today :(

Yes indeedy, look at the rise of Hamas - led antisemitism all over the developed world, it's a return to 1930's Hitlerism...

Time to send those pesky muzlims *back* to whence they came...!!!

--
GM

Re: Ping Bruce

<MoS7N.8987$xeV4.574@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293357&group=rec.food.cooking#293357

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 18:47:33 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 00:47 UTC

GM wrote:
> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 6:24:37 PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
>> <gregorymorr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...
>>>
>>> And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
>>>
>>> I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
>>>
>>> Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
>>>
>>> :-)
>> I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
>> waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
>> has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
>> today :(
>

> Yes indeedy, look at the rise of Hamas - led antisemitism all over the developed world, it's a return to 1930's Hitlerism...
>
> Time to send those pesky muzlims *back* to whence they came...!!!

Detroit?

Re: Ping Bruce

<nLS7N.48541$qqwd.20062@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293361&group=rec.food.cooking#293361

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:11:46 -0500
 by: Dave Smith - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 01:11 UTC

On 2023-11-23 7:24 p.m., lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
> <gregorymorrowchicago07@gmail.com> wrote:

>> And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
>>
>> I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
>>
>> Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
>>
>> :-)
>
> I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
> waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
> has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
> today :(

One of the things that we should have learned from the events of the 30s
is that we need to moderate views. Germany was just one of many
countries that saw a sharp increase in left wing politics. They were not
the only people who feared the extreme left. Many Germans saw themselves
as defenders of personal rights and freedoms. Of course you will reject
that as being pro Nazi but the thing is the situation in Germany was
pretty desperate and they saw themselves as victims who had been
betrayed. They blame the leftists and the Jews for the humiliating loss
of the war they had started in 1914.

Over the last decade or so we have seen a lot of chaos in the world.
Curiously, European colonialism is being blamed for the terrible state
of so many countries who had actually done much better under colonial
rule. The wanted independence and they got it, but now they are trying
desperately to relocate to Europe, and they apparently prefer the
wealthier north western countries where social benefits are the most
generous. Europe and North America have immigration programs but they
are under constant pressure of a stream of asylum seekers who are
jumping the immigration queue by just showing up and declaring
themselves refugees which automatically gets them housing, welfare,
education and other benefits.

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that the people paying the cost are
getting fed up. A lot of them were all for giving all the asylum
seekers a hand, but then they started seeing the enormous cost to
them... the money it costs to pay for the services the claimants get,
the soaring cost of housing as legal immigrants, refugees and asylum
seekers put outrageous demands on the housing market.

There comes a time when something snaps. We are starting to see that
these days.

Re: Ping Bruce

<5de101f0-a70a-49eb-a8ac-6e0c0429995dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293362&group=rec.food.cooking#293362

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 17:12:17 -0800 (PST)
From: gregorym...@gmail.com (GM)
 by: GM - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 01:12 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 6:47:47 PM UTC-6, Hank Rogers wrote:
> GM wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 6:24:37 PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:

> >> I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
> >> waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
> >> has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
> >> today :(
> >

> > Yes indeedy, look at the rise of Hamas - led antisemitism all over the developed world, it's a return to 1930's Hitlerism...
> >
> > Time to send those pesky muzlims *back* to whence they came...!!!
> >
> Detroit?

muzlims in Europe came from Detroit, Hank...???

--
GM

Re: Ping Bruce

<rSS7N.91598$AqO5.86097@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293364&group=rec.food.cooking#293364

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:19:19 -0500
 by: Ed P - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 01:19 UTC

On 11/23/2023 7:24 PM, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:31:13 -0800 (PST), GM
> <gregorymorrowchicago07@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 5:15:14?PM UTC-6, lucr...@florence.it wrote:
>>> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>>> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>>> could see why they might say that!
>>

>> The Dutch are rightly sick and tired of their nice country being defiled by lazy and hostile Turd World "immigrants", Lucrezia...
>>
>> And also of the decisions made by the leftist elite Brussels EU snd WEF overlords...
>>
>> I heartily applaud the results of this NL election - it bodes well for the Netherlands' future...!!!
>>
>> Hopefully, we'll see President Trump elected in a year's time...
>>
>> :-)
>
> I totally disagree. Especially if France soon elects that woman
> waiting in the wings. Time for me to die, hate to see a world that
> has forgotten it's history developing, take a look at the 1930s vs
> today :(

You don't want promises like these?

https://imgur.com/gallery/IfI24nk

Re: Ping Bruce

<aR_7N.65210$cAm7.62854@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293379&group=rec.food.cooking#293379

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:24:06 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:24 UTC

On 2023-11-24, Hank Rogers <hank@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> GM wrote:
>>
>> Time to send those pesky muzlims *back* to whence they came...!!!
>>

> Detroit?

It does make one wonder what he intends for all the Muslims born
in the U.S. Or the ones who converted to Islam.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: Ping Bruce

<ujsug8$2qput$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293450&group=rec.food.cooking#293450

From: g.maj...@att.net (Gary)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:57:20 -0500
 by: Gary - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 13:57 UTC

On 11/23/2023 6:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:15:09 -0400, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>
>> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>> could see why they might say that!
>
> I voted in that election and not for that guy. The result cracks me
> up. The guy is anti-islam and also wants less refugees coming in. But
> economically he's left-wing, on the side of the poorer people. He's a
> lot smarter than Trump and not such an asshole, but still a political
> problem now that he's become so big.

Not picking on you but I am curious as why you bother to vote in
Netherlands elections? You turned your back on that place years ago and
evidently have no plans to return (except for maybe visits).

Re: Ping Bruce

<ujte8g$2t2b6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=293463&group=rec.food.cooking#293463

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 05:26:23 +1100
 by: Bruce - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:26 UTC

On Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:57:20 -0500, Gary <g.majors@att.net> wrote:

>On 11/23/2023 6:46 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:15:09 -0400, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>>
>>> You watching the news back in the Netherlands? They said today the
>>> new PM is the Dutch Trump and when I saw a pic of Wilders tonight I
>>> could see why they might say that!
>>
>> I voted in that election and not for that guy. The result cracks me
>> up. The guy is anti-islam and also wants less refugees coming in. But
>> economically he's left-wing, on the side of the poorer people. He's a
>> lot smarter than Trump and not such an asshole, but still a political
>> problem now that he's become so big.
>
>Not picking on you but I am curious as why you bother to vote in
>Netherlands elections? You turned your back on that place years ago and
>evidently have no plans to return (except for maybe visits).

I haven't turned my back on the Netherlands. I feel Dutch and
Australian. If you moved to Germany, would you not feel American
anymore?