From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General
Date: 11 Jun 2023 14:48:37 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 14:48 UTC

Trump's Republican Attorney General:

| 'He's toast': Bill Barr 'shocked' by Trump's 'damning'
| Espionage Act charges
<https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-trump-toast/>

--bks

Re: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General

<u6g10c$hdd$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29239&group=alt.politics#29239

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:49:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:49 UTC

<https://news.yahoo.com/william-barr-eviscerates-mark-levins-185911646.html>

--bks

Re: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General

<c4en8i1rvqarcfts4vpv0ti5n14bj3hgqb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29249&group=alt.politics#29249

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:21:29 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 01:21 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:49:00 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>Trump's Republican Attorney General:
>> |
>> | 'He's toast': Bill Barr 'shocked' by Trump's 'damning'
>> | Espionage Act charges
>

> | Former Attorney General William Barr called out Fox News
> | host Mark Levin's "farcical" defense of Donald Trump during
> | a brutal Wednesday for the conservative outlet. (Watch the
> | video below.)
><https://news.yahoo.com/william-barr-eviscerates-mark-levins-185911646.html>
>
> --bks

Fox continues to lie to it's viewers.

"Fox News Revises Headline Following White House Criticism"
<https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-headline-white-house-pride-flag_n_648ad3b0e4b06725aee4bd19>

'“Fox never even communicated the malicious and discredited foundation of this article to
the White House,” Bates wrote. “Then they lie about whether we responded at all.”

"In a follow-up tweet, Bates included a screenshot of the email Byrne sent to the White
House. The email doesn’t mention that the article would focus on criticism of the flag by
right-wing groups, and offers the White House no chance to respond to those critics.

"Following Bates’ tweets, Fox adjusted the headline to read: “White House flew
controversial new transgender flag that troubles some critics in the gay community.”

"The flag in question, called the Progress Pride Flag, isn’t new. It was created by Daniel
Quasar in 2018.

"“Quasar added a white, pink, and light blue stripe to represent the Trans community,”
says the Human Rights Campaign website. “While the black and brown stripes still
represented communities of color, the black stripe is also a nod the thousands of
individuals that the community lost during the HIV/AIDS crisis in 1980s and 1990s.”

"The updated version of the article also added a White House statement that the Progress
Pride Flag had been displayed by the administration for the last three years. The article
added that the administration “did not respond to Fox News Digital’s requests for comment
on the flag’s design and meaning.”

"Fox News’ parent company wrapped the company’s FOX logo in that same flag in its 2022
corporate social responsibility report."

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General

<u6vf57$hr8$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29377&group=alt.politics#29377

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:22:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:22 UTC

<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4059209-trump-barr-feud-reaches-fever-pitch/>

--bks

Re: Lock Trump Up Says Trump's Attorney General

<3wHkM.17890$k4z1.3700@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29379&group=alt.politics#29379

From: "because...@gmail.com (nickname unavailable)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:42:05 -0700
 by: nickname unavailable - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 18:42 UTC

On 6/21/2023 11:22 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | In response, Trump has called Barr a "gutless pig," a
> | "RINO," meaning Republican in Name Only, and a "coward,"
> | reserving some of his harshest language for the man he once
> | praised as "one of the most respected jurists in the
> | country."
> <https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4059209-trump-barr-feud-reaches-fever-pitch/>

Trump reminds me of Willie Loman in "Death of A Salesman"

In one scene, Willie is extolling the virtues of Chevrolet to his wife:
"Chevrolet, Linda, is the greatest car ever built." Barely a couple of pages
later: "That goddamn Chevrolet, they ought to prohibit the manufacture of that
car!"

That's Trump (the liar and thief and national security threat). When Barr was
doing Trump's bidding to weaponize the DoJ, Trump (the liar and thief and
national security threat) called him "One of the most respected jurists in the
country, highly respected lawyer...a terrific man, a terrific person, a
brilliant man!" Then Barr wouldn't support Trump's *illegal* efforts to
overturn the election, told the truth about Trump (the liar and thief and
national security threat), and so Trump (the liar and thief and national
security threat) comes completely unhinged.