Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
From: 23E...@tpq25b.net (23E.245)
Subject: RFK Now Selling "Ethnic Viruses" - Sez China Will Attack Us
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:02:31 -0400
 by: 23E.245 - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 02:02 UTC

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rfk-jr-says-china-and-u-s-developing-ethnic-bio-weapons-pentagon-says-no

Democratic presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told
Newsmax host Greta Van Susteren that both China and the
United States were developing “ethnic bio-weapons” that
could target people based on racial types — the Pentagon
has since denied that claim.

.. . .

RFK gets kinda 'out there' sometimes.

Yes, ethno-viruses ARE theoretically possible - but
although proposed for many decades the technical
issues would likely still be extreme. It would
be almost impossible to have a virus directly
recognize a DNA sequence in the victims, instead
it would more likely have to be targeted towards
cell-surface 'receptors' statistically more likely
in one population than another. The 'statistically'
bit is the bugaboo.

The other BIG bugaboo is MUTATION. You may make a
super-Covid that aims at one receptor but over a
little time and environmental pressure and perhaps
exposure/melding with residual C-19 it could pick
up the ability to target some other, more universal,
receptor.

In short, bio-weapons are more trouble than they
are worth. The REAL danger from them is not from
something like China per-se, but from underground
terrorist cells intent on killing basically
everyone. A few labs, insanely, DID manufacture
super-Covid with like a 80+ % lethality rate ... and
unlike with nukes you don't need massive industrial
facilities and gigabucks to DO something like that
out-of-sight.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2022/10/24/gain-of-function-experiments-at-boston-university-create-a-deadly-new-covid-19-virus-who-thought-this-was-a-good-idea/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-university-covid-experiments-nih-invesitgation/

China only needs to keep pumping dissent, despair,
division, disarray and lots of hard drugs into the
West to target our 'ethnic'. We'll do all the hard
work FOR them .........

Re: RFK Now Selling "Ethnic Viruses" - Sez China Will Attack Us

<c4i89itb4tefm4lc61h6fthep0lb7bbtvf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29396&group=alt.politics#29396

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 09:12:00 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 13:12 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:02:31 -0400, "23E.245" <23E245@tpq25b.net> wrote:

>https://www.dailywire.com/news/rfk-jr-says-china-and-u-s-developing-ethnic-bio-weapons-pentagon-says-no
>
>Democratic presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told
>Newsmax host Greta Van Susteren that both China and the
>United States were developing “ethnic bio-weapons” that
>could target people based on racial types — the Pentagon
>has since denied that claim.
>
>. . .
>
> RFK gets kinda 'out there' sometimes.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

interests / alt.politics / Re: RFK Now Selling "Ethnic Viruses" - Sez China Will Attack Us