You need more time; and you probably always will.

interests / alt.politics / Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

SubjectAuthor
* Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateMitchell Holman
`* Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateNoBody
 +* Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateBradley K. Sherman
 |+- Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateMattB
 |`- Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateNoBody
 +- Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateJohn Doe
 `- Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP CandidateUbiquitous

1
Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<u747be$kld$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29414&group=alt.politics#29414

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate
Date: 23 Jun 2023 13:39:58 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:39 UTC

| If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
| 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
|
| "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
| Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
| straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
| whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/hurd-wont-support-trump-00103367>

--bks

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<XnsB02C5882FF96Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.58>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29415&group=alt.politics#29415

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:44:22 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:44 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
> | 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
> |
> | "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
> | Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
> | straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
> | whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/hurd-wont-support-trump-00103
> 367>
>
> --bks

Hurd is famous for having a district on
the Rio Grande border and opposing the folly
of Trump's border wall.

1,000 Texas farmers could have land seized
to build Trump's border wall
Feb 18

Texas Rep. Will Hurd, the sole Republican
representing a congressional district
along the southern border, said more than
1,000 farmers in his state are at risk of
having their land seized by the federal
government to facilitate the construction
of President Trump's long-promised wall.

"In the great state of Texas, we care
about a little thing called private
property, and there's going to be over
1,000 ranchers and farmers potentially
impacted if the government comes in and
takes their land," Hurd said on "Face
the Nation" Sunday.

To build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border,
the Trump administration will likely attempt
to seize private property along the frontier
using the power of eminent domain, which
allows the government to trigger a process
to buy and ultimately acquire private land
for public use.

http://tinyurl.com/yyplb7bl

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<vj0e9ih21l8juhmbje66o04esqojeo61bs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29436&group=alt.politics#29436

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:49:51 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 14:49 UTC

On 23 Jun 2023 13:39:58 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
> | 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
> |
> | "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
> | Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
> | straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
> | whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
><https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/hurd-wont-support-trump-00103367>
>
> --bks

Where does he say "lock Trump up"?

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<u770rg$3gm$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29437&group=alt.politics#29437

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:07:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:07 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
>> | 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
>> |
>> | "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
>> | Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
>> | straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
>> | whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
>Where does he say "lock Trump up"?

It's implicit.

--bks

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<ehElM.590873$6W22.514957@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29439&group=alt.politics#29439

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:50:34 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:50 UTC

> On 23 Jun 2023 13:39:58 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > | If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
> > | 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
> > |
> > | "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
> > | Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
> > | straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
> > | whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
> > <https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/hurd-wont-support-trump-00103367>
> >
> > --bks
>
> Where does he say "lock Trump up"?

"The former lawmaker took it a step further, saying Trump �100 percent� betrayed the nation if the allegations of Trump mishandling sensitive U.S.
intelligence are true"

This is very much like saying "Lock him up if he's convicted." But you're right. He didn't literally quote the Trump message about Hillary, which
boiled down to "Lock her up whether she's guilty or not."

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<dCFlM.43869$VKY6.3040@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29441&group=alt.politics#29441

From: mooc...@freeloaders.r.us (MattB)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:20:52 -0700
 by: MattB - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 17:20 UTC

On 6/24/2023 8:07 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> Where does he say "lock Trump up"?
>
> It's implicit.

Correct answer.

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<fCFlM.43871$VKY6.31419@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29442&group=alt.politics#29442

From: kill.rig...@soon.org (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:20:53 -0700
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 17:20 UTC

On 6/24/2023 7:49 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2023 13:39:58 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | If Donald Trump becomes the GOP presidential nominee in
>> | 2024, he won't have at least one of his opponents' blessing.
>> |
>> | "I'm not going to support Donald Trump," former Rep. Will
>> | Hurd (R-Texas) told CNN's Kaitlan Collins Thursday night,
>> | straying from other candidates who've said they'll support
>> | whoever becomes the Republican nominee.
>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/23/hurd-wont-support-trump-00103367>
>>
>> --bks
>
> Where does he say "lock Trump up"?

He doesn't literally say it, you stupid zero-reading-comprehension fat fuck. It
is the implication of what he has said. He won't support Trump because he knows
Trump is *guilty*. Guilty people are locked up. DUHHHH!

You clueless shit-4-braincell shitbag.

Re: Lock Trump Up Says GOP Candidate

<17lg9it4ukdhqhos9u6603bs29mhdn7f21@4ax.com>

  copy mid