Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.conspirarcy,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
From: 34J...@qfxw5.net (34J.935)
Subject: Suspicions - a PLAN, 'right' AND 'left' - To Deal With Population
Ageing ?
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 00:14:59 -0400
 by: 34J.935 - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 04:14 UTC

I have suspicions ...

The massive, basically facilitated, influx of 'migrants'
into the USA, the sudden extreme tightening of abortion
rules and aims to limit some contraceptives and the Wokie
obsession with sexualizing the kiddies - is there an AGENDA
here ? A PLAN ???

I suspect there is - and it's weird, and not as 'political'
as it seems.

Numerous studies and surveys show that the USA (and a lot
of Western countries) are suffering from a huge AGE crisis.
Things seem OK, or horrible, so few have any kids. Alas
this is a demographic crisis of vast proportions. Latest :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12219905/U-S-Population-Older-report-shows.html

There are maps and charts. It's a serious trend.

The modern economic paradigm revolves around eternally
taxing the future to sustain the present. The bread
and circuses MUST continue.

But what if there IS NO future to tax ???

Well, that's what's happening.

So what can be DONE about it ??? Well, guess. Exactly
what we've been seeing - supported, in different aspects,
by BOTH extremes of the political spectrum.

We're a few inches away from 'Handmaids' here (but
they'll spin that). A shrinking pop is NOT an option.
In THEORY there are ways to cope, but it's too
difficult in practice. SO - boost the numbers of
babies and young workers BY ANY MEANS.

The 'right' gets it, the 'left' gets it. Each seem
to be pursuing the Solution from their own directions.

Oh, there's one OTHER approach - replace gobs and gobs
of "people jobs" with 'AI' - and then slowly cut back
the food rations for the unemployable masses .....

Think that's dystopian sci-fi eh ... ??? Work the
numbers ........

Re: Suspicions - a PLAN, 'right' AND 'left' - To Deal With Population Ageing ?

<8LhlM.552546$rGSf.508666@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29417&group=alt.politics#29417

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Suspicions - a PLAN, 'right' AND 'left' - To Deal With Population Ageing ?
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:12:20 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 14:12 UTC

> I have suspicions ...
>
> The massive, basically facilitated, influx of 'migrants'
> into the USA, the sudden extreme tightening of abortion
> rules and aims to limit some contraceptives and the Wokie
> obsession with sexualizing the kiddies - is there an AGENDA
> here ? A PLAN ???
>
> I suspect there is - and it's weird, and not as 'political'
> as it seems.
>
> Numerous studies and surveys show that the USA (and a lot
> of Western countries) are suffering from a huge AGE crisis.
> Things seem OK, or horrible, so few have any kids. Alas
> this is a demographic crisis of vast proportions. Latest :
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12219905/
> U-S-Population-Older-report-shows.html
>
> There are maps and charts. It's a serious trend.
>
> The modern economic paradigm revolves around eternally
> taxing the future to sustain the present. The bread
> and circuses MUST continue.
>
> But what if there IS NO future to tax ???
>
> Well, that's what's happening.
>
> So what can be DONE about it ??? Well, guess. Exactly
> what we've been seeing - supported, in different aspects,
> by BOTH extremes of the political spectrum.
>
> We're a few inches away from 'Handmaids' here (but
> they'll spin that). A shrinking pop is NOT an option.
> In THEORY there are ways to cope, but it's too
> difficult in practice. SO - boost the numbers of
> babies and young workers BY ANY MEANS.
>
> The 'right' gets it, the 'left' gets it. Each seem
> to be pursuing the Solution from their own directions.
>
> Oh, there's one OTHER approach - replace gobs and gobs
> of "people jobs" with 'AI' - and then slowly cut back
> the food rations for the unemployable masses .....
>
> Think that's dystopian sci-fi eh ... ??? Work the
> numbers ........

We're coming nearer a decision point. With virtually free energy on the horizon, the world could be a near-utopia with most people able to exist
without working for the corporations. Or we could be headed for a dystopia where governments and curporations funnel that energy to the few, the
rich, the megacorps and the rest of the population live in poverty around a few isolated enclaves.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Suspicions - a PLAN, 'right' AND 'left' - To Deal With Population Ageing ?