Subject: Re: Why does Jill Biden dress like a couch
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.elections
From: 34J...@qfxw5.net (34J.935)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 23:20:54 -0400
 by: 34J.935 - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 03:20 UTC

On 6/19/23 4:06 PM, USSS wrote:
> Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote in

>>> She looks like a cheap hooker.
>>>
>> I don't care about Jill Biden's sartorial taste. What's bad about
>> her is that she is committing elder abuse against her poor hubby.
>
> Jill goes bar hopping, brings home black dudes and fucks them in front of
> Joe. Joe gets mad, but he forgets before the sun comes up.

Who says Joe would get mad ??? :-)

Anyway, if you want fashion sense in the
executive branch - elect Ivanka. She
always looks GREAT and is more than sharp
enough to be a good POTUS.

Hey, if the WokieComs run M.Obama we've got
TWO, totally necessary, choices - Haley or
Ivanka. They'd be the only antidote.