The average nutritional value of promises is roughly zero.

interests / rec.games.trivia / RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

SubjectAuthor
* RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingMark Brader
+- Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingJoshua Kreitzer
+- Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingDan Blum
+- Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingDan Tilque
+- Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingbbowler
+- Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeingPete Gayde
`- RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6 answers: pen portraits, canoeingMark Brader

1
RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<3omdnagSE7lnYjz9nZ2dnUU7-U_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2956&group=rec.games.trivia#2956

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 00:32:42 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Mon, 17 May 2021 05:32 UTC

These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 1998-03-02,
and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
by members of the Usual Suspects, but have been reformatted and
may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
correct answers in about 3 days.

For further information, including an explanation of the """
notation that may appear in these rounds, see my 2020-06-23
companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

I did not write either of these rounds.

* Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits

Read the description; name the movie star described. I'll add
a hint that all of them were best known in, broadly speaking,
the mid-20th-century period.

1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
flakes and at least as sexy."

2. Someone said of herself: "I have eyes like a bullfrog, a neck
like an ostrich, and long limp hair. You have to be good to
survive with that equipment."

3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
you see that girl."

4. Rex Reed said: "Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth
full of wet toilet paper."

5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
both doors open."

6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
might have joined."

7. Harriet Van Horne said: "She would have made an exemplary prison
matron, possibly at Buchenwald. She had the requisite sadism,
paranoia, and taste for violence."

8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
"Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
Valentine card."

9. David Bowie said: "He epitomized the very thing that's so
campily respectable today -- the male hustler. He had quite a
sordid little reputation. I admire him immensely."

10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
just know bite an apple every day."

*Note*: Please decode the rot13 after you have finished with all
the questions: Vs lbh whfg fnvq "Urcohea" sbe nal nafjre, cyrnfr
tb onpx naq chg va n svefg anzr.

* Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing

1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?

2. What kind of canoe did fur-traders call a "canot du maître" or
"Montreal canoe"?

3. The regular paddling stroke is called a bow stroke. Usually a
sternsman or solo canoeist will add an outward hook to this stroke
to steer the canoe in a straight line. What is the resulting
steering stroke called? (We don't mean "stern stroke"; that's
not specific enough.)

4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?

5. Most canoes have two seats and one or more narrow bars extending
across the width of the canoe to support the sides and for
paddlers to lean against. What are these bars called?

6. A solo canoeist usually sits a little to the side he/she is
paddling on, so that the canoe tilts to that side. What else
is unusual about a solo paddler's position in the canoe?

7. What is unusual about the so-called Indian stroke?

8. Beginning in the 1850s, the classic cedar-strip canoe was
developed in a Canadian city that gave its name to this style
of canoe and exported it around the world. What city?

9. When paddling solo into a strong headwind, where in a canoe
should you sit?

10. If your canoe begins to tip, you can stabilize it with a quick
paddle motion, for example, slapping the water sharply. What is
this technique called?

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "And kissed her for a hundred and sixty-nine years."
msb@vex.net | -- Connie Willis, To Say Nothing of the Dog

Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<XnsAD2D57FA4529Bgromit82hotmailcom@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2957&group=rec.games.trivia#2957

From: gromi...@hotmail.com (Joshua Kreitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 13:38:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joshua Kreitzer - Mon, 17 May 2021 13:38 UTC

msb@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:3omdnagSE7lnYjz9nZ2dnUU7-
U_NnZ2d@giganews.com:

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits
>
> Read the description; name the movie star described. I'll add
> a hint that all of them were best known in, broadly speaking,
> the mid-20th-century period.
>
> 1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
> flakes and at least as sexy."

Doris Day
> 3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
> can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
> little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
> you see that girl."

Audrey Hepburn
> 4. Rex Reed said: "Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth
> full of wet toilet paper."

Marlon Brando

> 5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
> both doors open."

Clark Gable
> 6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
> his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
> might have joined."

Boris Karloff
> 8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
> But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
> "Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
> Valentine card."

Julie Andrews
> 9. David Bowie said: "He epitomized the very thing that's so
> campily respectable today -- the male hustler. He had quite a
> sordid little reputation. I admire him immensely."

James Dean

> 10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
> the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
> just know bite an apple every day."

Katharine Hepburn
> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing

No answers.

--
Joshua Kreitzer
gromit82@hotmail.com

Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<s7vf21$bfg$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2958&group=rec.games.trivia#2958

From: too...@panix.com (Dan Blum)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 04:16:01 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Dan Blum - Tue, 18 May 2021 04:16 UTC

Mark Brader <msb@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits

> 1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
> flakes and at least as sexy."

Marilyn Monroe

> 2. Someone said of herself: "I have eyes like a bullfrog, a neck
> like an ostrich, and long limp hair. You have to be good to
> survive with that equipment."

Bette Davis

> 3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
> can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
> little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
> you see that girl."

Audrey Hepburn

> 5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
> both doors open."

Clark Gable

> 6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
> his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
> might have joined."

Boris Karloff

> 7. Harriet Van Horne said: "She would have made an exemplary prison
> matron, possibly at Buchenwald. She had the requisite sadism,
> paranoia, and taste for violence."

Joan Crawford

> 8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
> But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
> "Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
> Valentine card."

Julie Andrews

> 10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
> the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
> just know bite an apple every day."

Katherine Hepburn

> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing

> 1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?

Iroquois

> 4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?

a rope to tie the canoe to a dock, in the middle of the canoe

Dan Blum tool@panix.com

Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<s7vncs$sif$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2959&group=rec.games.trivia#2959

From: dtil...@frontier.com (Dan Tilque)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 23:38:18 -0700
 by: Dan Tilque - Tue, 18 May 2021 06:38 UTC

On 5/16/21 10:32 PM, Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits
>
> Read the description; name the movie star described. I'll add
> a hint that all of them were best known in, broadly speaking,
> the mid-20th-century period.
>
> 1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
> flakes and at least as sexy."

Judy Garland

> 2. Someone said of herself: "I have eyes like a bullfrog, a neck
> like an ostrich, and long limp hair. You have to be good to
> survive with that equipment."
>
> 3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
> can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
> little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
> you see that girl."
>
> 4. Rex Reed said: "Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth
> full of wet toilet paper."

Marlon Brando

> 5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
> both doors open."
>
> 6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
> his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
> might have joined."
>
> 7. Harriet Van Horne said: "She would have made an exemplary prison
> matron, possibly at Buchenwald. She had the requisite sadism,
> paranoia, and taste for violence."
>
> 8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
> But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
> "Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
> Valentine card."
>
> 9. David Bowie said: "He epitomized the very thing that's so
> campily respectable today -- the male hustler. He had quite a
> sordid little reputation. I admire him immensely."
>
> 10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
> the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
> just know bite an apple every day."
>
> *Note*: Please decode the rot13 after you have finished with all
> the questions: Vs lbh whfg fnvq "Urcohea" sbe nal nafjre, cyrnfr
> tb onpx naq chg va n svefg anzr.
>

> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing
>
> 1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?

Algonquian

> 2. What kind of canoe did fur-traders call a "canot du maître" or
> "Montreal canoe"?
>
> 3. The regular paddling stroke is called a bow stroke. Usually a
> sternsman or solo canoeist will add an outward hook to this stroke
> to steer the canoe in a straight line. What is the resulting
> steering stroke called? (We don't mean "stern stroke"; that's
> not specific enough.)

J stroke

> 4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?

rope for tying up to a dock or whatever. It's at the front of the boat.

--
Dan Tilque

Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<igi3nlF1jc5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2960&group=rec.games.trivia#2960

From: bruce.bo...@gmail.com (bbowler)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: 18 May 2021 15:10:45 GMT
 by: bbowler - Tue, 18 May 2021 15:10 UTC

On Mon, 17 May 2021 00:32:42 -0500, Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 1998-03-02, and
> should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written by
> members of the Usual Suspects, but have been reformatted and may have
> been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the correct answers in
> about 3 days.
>
> For further information, including an explanation of the """ notation
> that may appear in these rounds, see my 2020-06-23 companion posting on
> "Reposted Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".
>

> I did not write either of these rounds.
>

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits

nope

> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing
>
> 1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?
>
> 2. What kind of canoe did fur-traders call a "canot du maître" or
> "Montreal canoe"?
>
> 3. The regular paddling stroke is called a bow stroke. Usually a
> sternsman or solo canoeist will add an outward hook to this stroke to
> steer the canoe in a straight line. What is the resulting steering
> stroke called? (We don't mean "stern stroke"; that's not specific
> enough.)

J stroke

> 4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?

Tied to the bow, used to secure the canoe to the shore

> 5. Most canoes have two seats and one or more narrow bars extending
> across the width of the canoe to support the sides and for paddlers
> to lean against. What are these bars called?

Thwarts

> 6. A solo canoeist usually sits a little to the side he/she is
> paddling on, so that the canoe tilts to that side. What else is
> unusual about a solo paddler's position in the canoe?

They generally sit in what would normally be the bow, but they face the
stern so end up paddling the canoe "backwards"

> 7. What is unusual about the so-called Indian stroke?
>
> 8. Beginning in the 1850s, the classic cedar-strip canoe was
> developed in a Canadian city that gave its name to this style of
> canoe and exported it around the world. What city?
>
> 9. When paddling solo into a strong headwind, where in a canoe
> should you sit?
>
> 10. If your canoe begins to tip, you can stabilize it with a quick
> paddle motion, for example, slapping the water sharply. What is this
> technique called?

Re: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6: pen portraits, canoeing

<s82a4l$qcg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2961&group=rec.games.trivia#2961

From: pete.ga...@gmail.com (Pete Gayde)
Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 01:10:30 -0500
 by: Pete Gayde - Wed, 19 May 2021 06:10 UTC

Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 1998-03-02,
> and should be interpreted accordingly. All questions were written
> by members of the Usual Suspects, but have been reformatted and
> may have been retyped and/or edited by me. I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> For further information, including an explanation of the """
> notation that may appear in these rounds, see my 2020-06-23
> companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".
>

> I did not write either of these rounds.
>

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits
>
> Read the description; name the movie star described. I'll add
> a hint that all of them were best known in, broadly speaking,
> the mid-20th-century period.
>
> 1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
> flakes and at least as sexy."

Doris Day

> 2. Someone said of herself: "I have eyes like a bullfrog, a neck
> like an ostrich, and long limp hair. You have to be good to
> survive with that equipment."

Bette Davis

> 3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
> can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
> little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
> you see that girl."

Marilyn Monroe

> 4. Rex Reed said: "Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth
> full of wet toilet paper."

Marlon Brando

> 5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
> both doors open."

Mickey Rooney

> 6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
> his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
> might have joined."

Humphrey Bogart

> 7. Harriet Van Horne said: "She would have made an exemplary prison
> matron, possibly at Buchenwald. She had the requisite sadism,
> paranoia, and taste for violence."

Joan Crawford

> 8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
> But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
> "Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
> Valentine card."

Julie Andrews

> 9. David Bowie said: "He epitomized the very thing that's so
> campily respectable today -- the male hustler. He had quite a
> sordid little reputation. I admire him immensely."

James Dean

> 10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
> the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
> just know bite an apple every day."

Julie Andrews

> *Note*: Please decode the rot13 after you have finished with all
> the questions: Vs lbh whfg fnvq "Urcohea" sbe nal nafjre, cyrnfr
> tb onpx naq chg va n svefg anzr.
>

> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing
>
> 1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?

Mohawk

> 2. What kind of canoe did fur-traders call a "canot du maître" or
> "Montreal canoe"?
>
> 3. The regular paddling stroke is called a bow stroke. Usually a
> sternsman or solo canoeist will add an outward hook to this stroke
> to steer the canoe in a straight line. What is the resulting
> steering stroke called? (We don't mean "stern stroke"; that's
> not specific enough.)
>
> 4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?
>
> 5. Most canoes have two seats and one or more narrow bars extending
> across the width of the canoe to support the sides and for
> paddlers to lean against. What are these bars called?
>
> 6. A solo canoeist usually sits a little to the side he/she is
> paddling on, so that the canoe tilts to that side. What else
> is unusual about a solo paddler's position in the canoe?
>
> 7. What is unusual about the so-called Indian stroke?
>
> 8. Beginning in the 1850s, the classic cedar-strip canoe was
> developed in a Canadian city that gave its name to this style
> of canoe and exported it around the world. What city?
>
> 9. When paddling solo into a strong headwind, where in a canoe
> should you sit?

Front

> 10. If your canoe begins to tip, you can stabilize it with a quick
> paddle motion, for example, slapping the water sharply. What is
> this technique called?

Pete Gayde

RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6 answers: pen portraits, canoeing

<6f2dnQYBJOynaDj9nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2962&group=rec.games.trivia#2962

Newsgroups: rec.games.trivia
Subject: RQFTCI98 Game 6 Rounds 4,6 answers: pen portraits, canoeing
From: msb...@vex.net (Mark Brader)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 00:35:54 -0500
 by: Mark Brader - Thu, 20 May 2021 05:35 UTC

Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 1998-03-02,
> and should be interpreted accordingly... For further information...
> see my 2020-06-23 companion posting on "Reposted Questions from the
> Canadian Inquisition (RQFTCI*)".

> I did not write either of these rounds.

> * Game 6, Round 4 - Entertainment - Pen Portraits

> Read the description; name the movie star described. I'll add
> a hint that all of them were best known in, broadly speaking,
> the mid-20th-century period.

> 1. Dwight MacDonald said: "She is as wholesome as a bowl of corn
> flakes and at least as sexy."

Doris Day. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> 2. Someone said of herself: "I have eyes like a bullfrog, a neck
> like an ostrich, and long limp hair. You have to be good to
> survive with that equipment."

Bette Davis. 4 for Dan Blum and Pete.

> 3. Billy Wilder said: "Here is class, somebody who went to school,
> can spell and possibly play the piano. She's a wispy, thin
> little thing, but you're really in the presence of somebody when
> you see that girl."

Audrey Hepburn (both names required). 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 4. Rex Reed said: "Most of the time he sounds like he has a mouth
> full of wet toilet paper."

Marlon Brando. 4 for Joshua, Dan Tilque, and Pete.

> 5. Howard Hughes said: "His ears make him look like a taxicab with
> both doors open."

Clark Gable. 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 6. James Whale said: "His face fascinated me. I made drawings of
> his head, adding sharp bony ridges where I imagined the skull
> might have joined."

Boris Karloff. 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> 7. Harriet Van Horne said: "She would have made an exemplary prison
> matron, possibly at Buchenwald. She had the requisite sadism,
> paranoia, and taste for violence."

Joan Crawford. 4 for Dan Blum and Pete.

> 8. We don't know who said: "She is like a nun with a switchblade."
> But we do know that Christopher Plummer said of the same person:
> "Working with her is like being hit over the head with a
> Valentine card."

Julie Andrews. 4 for Joshua, Dan Blum, and Pete.

> 9. David Bowie said: "He epitomized the very thing that's so
> campily respectable today -- the male hustler. He had quite a
> sordid little reputation. I admire him immensely."

James Dean. 4 for Joshua and Pete.

> 10. Cecil Beaton said: "She has a face that belongs to the sea and
> the wind, with large rocking-horse nostrils and teeth that you
> just know bite an apple every day."

Katharine Hepburn (both names required). 4 for Joshua and Dan Blum.

> *Note*: Please decode the rot13 after you have finished with all
> the questions: If you just said "Hepburn" for any answer, please

See also:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Propellerhead/get-the-picture-hepburns

> * Game 6, Round 6 - Sports - Canoeing

> 1. Which Indian group gave us the word "canoe"?

Carib(bean), specifically Arawak, from Haiti. (Any of these was
okay.)

> 2. What kind of canoe did fur-traders call a "canot du maître" or
> "Montreal canoe"?

An extra-large one (used on the St. Lawrence R. and the Great Lakes).

> 3. The regular paddling stroke is called a bow stroke. Usually a
> sternsman or solo canoeist will add an outward hook to this stroke
> to steer the canoe in a straight line. What is the resulting
> steering stroke called? (We don't mean "stern stroke"; that's
> not specific enough.)

J-stroke. 4 for Dan Tilque and Bruce.

> 4. On a canoe, what is the "painter" and where is it?

The rope for tying up, attached to the bow. 4 for Dan Tilque
and Bruce.

> 5. Most canoes have two seats and one or more narrow bars extending
> across the width of the canoe to support the sides and for
> paddlers to lean against. What are these bars called?

Thwarts. 4 for Bruce.

> 6. A solo canoeist usually sits a little to the side he/she is
> paddling on, so that the canoe tilts to that side. What else
> is unusual about a solo paddler's position in the canoe?

He/she faces backwards. 4 for Bruce.

> 7. What is unusual about the so-called Indian stroke?

The paddle is never removed from the water, even on the return stroke.

> 8. Beginning in the 1850s, the classic cedar-strip canoe was
> developed in a Canadian city that gave its name to this style
> of canoe and exported it around the world. What city?

Peterborough (Ontario).

> 9. When paddling solo into a strong headwind, where in a canoe
> should you sit?

In the front (bow) half. 4 for Pete.

> 10. If your canoe begins to tip, you can stabilize it with a quick
> paddle motion, for example, slapping the water sharply. What is
> this technique called?

A brace or beavertail.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 6 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 TOTALS
TOPICS-> Sci His Ent Spo
Dan Tilque 36 40 4 8 88
Dan Blum 20 40 28 0 88
Joshua Kreitzer 12 28 32 0 72
Erland Sommarskog 24 28 -- -- 52
Pete Gayde 14 8 24 4 50
Bruce Bowler -- -- 0 16 16

--
Mark Brader, Toronto | "Effective immediately, all memos are to be written
msb@vex.net | in clear, active-voice English." -- US gov't memo