From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More precision, read again about more of my philosophy about humans
animal instincts..
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:36:19 -0400
 by: World90 - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 18:36 UTC

Hello,

More precision, read again about more of my philosophy about humans
animal instincts..

I will bring more precision, read again:

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think i am smart, and i will say that humans are behaving like
inferior animals since they are also guided by there "tendencies" of
there animal instincts that want to be too much individualistic or
hedonistic or to want beautiful womens or need to make much more sex
with beautiful womens etc. but i think that the right way is that they
have to love and want to be morality and order, so it is by logical
analogy like my following proverb:

"There is an important difference between the appearance of a reality
and the truth of a reality, this is why in science you have not to be
confident with the appearances, since in science you have to understand
the truth, so, to be able to understand the truth you have to know how
to be patience before understanding the truth and not to rush in like a
fool by lack of wisdom "

The appearance of a reality in my proverb above is by logical analogy
like the tendencies brought by animal instincts of humans that make us
not walk in the right path, so we have to educate correctly humans and
to make them love morality and order.

And i think i am a wise type of person and here my other proverb about
the wise man:

"A wise man is by "logical" analogy like the person that knows how to
prepare a good meal from ingredients, since a wise man is the one that
knows how to prepare a well organized society or well organized global
world from the people."

More philosophy about the problem of western white Europeans..

I have looked at many videos about western white Europeans life style,
i am not speaking about north americans, and i think i have found the
problem of western white Europeans, and here it is, it is what we call
Hedonism, and i invite you to look at the following video so that to
understand:

Why Hedonism fails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFJpsbVCpM

And i think that my philosophy is not Hedonism, but you have
to understand it holistically so that to understand it correctly,
so i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy so that
to understand, and here they are:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

And read my other thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8jzgRGMOEHs

More of my philosophy about my emancipation..

I am not like the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer movement
and i am not like the feminist movement or such organized groups, i am
alone constructing my emancipation by for example speaking and writing
french and english and arabic , but speaking and writing three languages
is not sufficient for me, so i have also got a Diploma in
microelectronics and informatics, and i have studied operational
research(it uses a lot of mathematics), and i have studied network
administration and i have worked as a network administrator, and i have
also worked as a software programmer consultant for many companies and i
have worked as a software programmer consultant for some hospitals in
USA, but it was not sufficient for me, so i have invented some softwares
such as my PerlZip that looks like PkZip from PkWare and i have sold it
to many companies and individuals around the world, and this was not
sufficient for me, so i have also invented many scalable algorithms and
algorithms and i have invented some very powerful software tools that i
will sell, and i am also writing two books about software programming
that i will sell, so i am alone constructing my "big" business by
inventing scalable algorithm and algorithms and by inventing powerful
software tools and by writing some important books in computer
programming and i will use exponential thinking and exponential growth
of capitalism so that to become powerful and rich.

You can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

More of my philosophy about money..

I think i am smart, and what do i think about money ?

Here is my thoughts of my philosophy and my other proverb about it:

More philosophy about adaptation..

As you have just noticed i have just written a proverb about adaptation
by saying: "You have to master the tools of adaptation", notice
that we can say: "the tools for adaptation" or "the tool of adaptation",
read in the following dictionary of psychology, and you will notice that
it is saying the "tools of intellectual adaptation", read here to notice it:

https://dictionary.apa.org/tools-of-intellectual-adaptation

So this proves that the saying of my proverb is correct, here is
my just new proverb and notice it:

"You have to master the tools of adaptation, such as having
a good education with a good education system, since getting
rich quickly is not the wise thing to do, since mastering the
tools of adaptation like having a good education will allow
you to get rich and will allow you to keep you rich."

More of my philosophy about Liberty and emancipation..

Now i want to talk about "emancipation", so i think you already know the
emancipation that comes from the feminist ideas, but how do you think i
am doing it ? i am not thinking about sexual emancipation because sex is
an inferior thing for me and read below how i am explaining it , so the
way that i am doing it is that i am seeking emancipation by using
exponential growth of capitalism and exponential thinking, i am not like
the feminist movement, i am not like a group, i am alone constructing my
"big" business by inventing scalable algorithm and algorithms and by
inventing powerful software tools and i will use exponential thinking
and exponential growth of capitalism so that to become powerful and rich.

More of my philosophy about dignity..

I want you to understand more my way of doing, i am for example
writing and posting my poems of Love and my thoughts of my philosophy in
front of you since i am constructing "confidence" and "order", and this
confidence and order for me is like the basis of universal Love,
since when you take a look at someone and you are confident with his
actions and he is also the right order, then this can easily become
Love, so i am of the ones that are convinced that we have to be this
kind of dignity that brings the universal Love, also i am working on
other of my software projects, for example i am actually writing two
important books about software programming and about my scalable
algorithms and algorithms that i will sell, also i will sell some of my
powerful software tools that i have invented and i think all this will
permit me to become rich, and as soon as i will become rich i will also
help the poor and needy people with my money, since being charity with
the poor and needy people is an important thing for me.

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And here is more of my thoughts of my philosophy:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8jzgRGMOEHs

More of my philosophy about the universal Love..

I invite you to read the following webpage about universal Love:

Rethinking Universal Love

https://medium.com/@dailyzen/rethinking-universal-love-eff253cd9112

I am not in accordance with the above webpage, since we have first to
define what is a universal Love, so we can logically say that a good
approximation of a universal Love is a universal Love, but for me
a universal Love is to make the others understand the good and efficient
philosophy that permits us to be a universal Love, this is why i am
bringing my thoughts of my philosophy and i am bringing to you my
proverbs.., and what do i mean more by universal Love?, i think that
we can approximate universal Love by being an efficient philosophy that
brings confidence between people of our global world, and so that to
bring confidence this requires order, and confidence between people of
our world can then easily become a universal Love.

More philosophy about the secret of why i am a strong man..

I think i am a strong man because i know the very important requirement
that "i have to be strong" so that to bring a kind of mental "stability"
or stability or happiness, so i am always playing it smartly inside my
mind so that to solve the problems or to transcend the constraints,
and i think that the key to success is to play it smartly and be
efficiently educated, here is one of my proverb that is related to what
i have just said:

Here is my other new proverb in english and french:

Voici mon nouveau proverbe en français et en anglais:

"La stabilité s'obtient avec la force de la perfection,
car quand vous devenez plus parfait vous augmentez
vos forces et donc vous résistez mieux aux instabilités,
et je pense que ceci est comme une loi de la moralité"

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More precision, read again about more of my philosophy about humans animal instincts..