From: leoblais...@sbcglobal.net (Leonard Blaisdell)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Thanks Jill!
Date: 27 Dec 2023 18:02:28 GMT
 by: Leonard Blaisdell - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:02 UTC

As I've mentioned previously, I'm not much of a baker. I like real easy
recipes, and Jill posted one for gingerbread. I asked my wife if we have
ever eaten gingerbread and she couldn't remember.
I said "It's too bad we don't have molasses", and she said "we have
some". My excuses flew out the window, and this just came out of the
oven.

<https://postimg.cc/ph5cL7Gf>

We still don't know what it tastes like. I did this from the Karo bottle
on the 24th in a proper size dish for the Pillsbury dough for once.

<https://postimg.cc/z3CZwb7n>

Cindy's cheesecake will be next, but baking season is running out. :)

leo

Re: Thanks Jill!

<p32jN.98961$xHn7.34902@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=297640&group=rec.food.cooking#297640

Subject: Re: Thanks Jill!
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:03:45 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 23:03 UTC

On 12/27/2023 1:02 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> As I've mentioned previously, I'm not much of a baker. I like real easy
> recipes, and Jill posted one for gingerbread. I asked my wife if we have
> ever eaten gingerbread and she couldn't remember.
> I said "It's too bad we don't have molasses", and she said "we have
> some". My excuses flew out the window, and this just came out of the
> oven.
>
> https://postimg.cc/ph5cL7Gf
>
> We still don't know what it tastes like.

You're welcome, Leo! I didn't think anyone paid any attention to the
gingerbread recipe I posted. I sure hope you both like it! It's always
been one of my fav's even though I don't make it very often.

> I did this from the Karo bottle
> on the 24th in a proper size dish for the Pillsbury dough for once.
>
> https://postimg.cc/z3CZwb7n

That pecan pie looks good, too. :)

> Cindy's cheesecake will be next, but baking season is running out. :)
>
> leo

The year is not over yet. ;)

Jill