Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 08:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US,
Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic
ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck
speed, it is unclear that the United Stat
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 29 Jun 2021 15:42 UTC

NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United States can long retain its edge on the final frontier.
"In a lot of the areas of space it is not at all clear that they are far behind or even that much behind," Cheng said. "We should be very careful about assuming they’re behind us."

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-space-station-a-looming-threat-to-us-experts-say/

Re: NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United St

<4a27a703-50de-4afa-a7b1-581c9afa53aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3007&group=soc.culture.china#3007

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 22:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 05:09 UTC

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 8:42:09 AM UTC-7, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United States can long retain its edge on the final frontier.
> "In a lot of the areas of space it is not at all clear that they are far behind or even that much behind," Cheng said. "We should be very careful about assuming they’re behind us."
>
> https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-space-station-a-looming-threat-to-us-experts-say/

Instead of thinking of who's ahead or behind...
China and the U.S. should and must work together to conquer space and make space/other planets livable for humanity... Earth is over-crowded already....

Re: NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United St

<101be5ce-fa85-4d18-b8f9-71b8260a4d7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3142&group=soc.culture.china#3142

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 19:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 5 Jul 2021 02:52 UTC

On Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 11:42:09 PM UTC+8, yale...@gmail.com wrote:
> NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United States can long retain its edge on the final frontier.
> "In a lot of the areas of space it is not at all clear that they are far behind or even that much behind," Cheng said. "We should be very careful about assuming they’re behind us."
>
> https://freebeacon.com/national-security/chinese-space-station-a-looming-threat-to-us-experts-say/
---------

Wow, yale is back kicking asses. I suppose he has recovered from his eye surgery. Good for him.

US space station is not a threat to China or anyone, but China's space station is a threat to the US. That's a snake talking. As the US says China's space station is a threat to the US, China must not allow US participation in its space station, lest American astronauts become a threat their own country.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / NATIONAL SECURITY - Chinese Space Station a Looming Threat to US, Experts Say. Tiangong station could aid CCP's military, diplomatic ambitions. With China's technological developments advancing at breakneck speed, it is unclear that the United Stat