Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 09:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Democrats take aim at the US's new $264 billion ICBM amid search for
cash to boost the military. New ICBM to replace the Minuteman III
intercontinental ballistic missile, which has been in service since the
1970s. Forget the ICBMs. We need new wea
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 29 Jun 2021 16:19 UTC

Democrats take aim at the US's new $264 billion ICBM amid search for cash to boost the military. New ICBM to replace the Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile, which has been in service since the 1970s. Forget the ICBMs. We need new weapon systems... hypersonic weapons, satellite weapons,...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-take-aim-at-the-us-s-new-264-billion-icbm-amid-search-for-cash-to-boost-the-military/ar-AALAkoN?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Democrats take aim at the US's new $264 billion ICBM amid search for cash to boost the military. New ICBM to replace the Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile, which has been in service since the 1970s. Forget the ICBMs. We need new wea