From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war
against the West
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 21:49:05 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:49 UTC

As tensions keep escalating between Russia and the rest of the world,
Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky is determined to get his message
across. He is not looking to start a nuclear conflict with President
Vladimir Putin, that would mean the start of World War III. However, he
did warn about Russia's government getting the citizens mentally prepared
for such a doomsday scenario.

Just last Thursday, President Joe Biden made an unnecessary escalation by
speaking about 'nuclear Armageddon' at a fundraiser. But Zelensky wants to
remain relatively civil in he face of tragedy. During a recent translation
of his words, they reported that Zelensky wants the West to use
'preemptive strikes'. When the actual translation was preventive kicks
(sanctions). But the Russians took this as a threat and also escalated the
conflict due to a poor translation. Below is the poor translation.

"NEW - Ukraine's Zelensky calls on NATO to launch "preemptive strikes"
against Russia to "eliminate the possibility" of a Russian nuclear strike."

In a recent statement via BBC, Zelensky said: "They begin to prepare their
society. That's very dangerous. They are not ready to do it, to use it.
But they begin to communicate. They don't know whether they'll use or not
use it. I think it's dangerous to even speak about it. After that
translation, they [the Russians] did (it) their way, how it's useful for
them, and began to re-translate it in other directions. These threats are
a risk for the whole planet. The world can stop urgently the actions of
Russian occupiers.

Russian Minister Lavrov: "Zelensky called on his Western hosts to launch a
preemptive nuclear strike on Russia. This figure in fact presented to the
whole world another proof of the threats that come from the Kiev regime
and for the neutralization of which a SMO was launched"

In an interview with the BBC, President Zelensky denied having urged
strikes on Russia, claiming that an earlier remark had been
mistranslated.“You must use preventive kicks,” he said, referring to
sanctions, “not attacks”.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/10/07/63407581e2704e714c8b45ef.html

Re: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war against the West

<6bfaba38-9d91-4c63-bdf5-64f741fb417bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2976&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2976

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:49:28 -0700 (PDT)
against the West
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 22:49 UTC

son of a bitch, better give Barry a call out there
in the bull pen and bring him in. Time to give
that wake up call. Ya all ready for this? of course you aren't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38SWIIKITE

Re: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war against the West

<op.1to7i5157eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2977&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2977

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
against the West
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 03:22:07 +0100
 by: slider - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 02:22 UTC

> son of a bitch, better give Barry a call out there
> in the bull pen and bring him in. Time to give
> that wake up call. Ya all ready for this? of course you aren't

### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEseb6-hssc :D

Re: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war against the West

<146dd92a-d077-4444-a517-02e05d1b7e6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2978&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2978

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 09:12:53 -0700 (PDT)
against the West
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:12 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 9:22:10 PM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> > son of a bitch, better give Barry a call out there
> > in the bull pen and bring him in. Time to give
> > that wake up call. Ya all ready for this? of course you aren't
> ### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEseb6-hssc :D

Theme equals nervous breakdowns by decade 60's ??? 90's

Live Minimalist
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
https://youtu.be/HRXeBKys-Sw

Full Cinematic
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
https://youtu.be/W8r-tXRLazs

Re: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war against the West

<op.1tse72b57eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2979&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2979

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
against the West
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 21:01:03 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:01 UTC

LowRider wrote...

> On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 9:22:10 PM UTC-5, slider wrote:
>> > son of a bitch, better give Barry a call out there
>> > in the bull pen and bring him in. Time to give
>> > that wake up call. Ya all ready for this? of course you aren't

>> ### - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEseb6-hssc :D
>
> Theme equals nervous breakdowns by decade 60's ??? 90's
>
> Live Minimalist
> Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
> https://youtu.be/HRXeBKys-Sw
>
> Full Cinematic
> Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
> https://youtu.be/W8r-tXRLazs

### - smile, sending this one out to our poor impoverished world which
appears to be in its final death throes; performed with such tremendous
feeling by LC & Co, and as also demonstrated by those incredible keyboards
(done with such feeling it literally twists his body up heh, great stuff)

ahhh if only our world had instead been run by the artists of humanity am
pretty sure things would have turned out very differently... (our new PM
appearing completely soulless by comparison for instance; there being nada
sadder than a dead fish...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you? (present company excepted)
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor falls, the major lifts
The battle king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew her
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Well, maybe there's a God above
As for me all I've ever learned from love
Is how to shoot at somebody who outdrew you
But it's not a crime that you're here tonight
It's not some pilgrim who claims to have seen the Light
No, it's a cold and it's a very broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

(cue that wonderful keyboards solo)

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Well people I've been here before
I know this room and I've walked this floor
You see I used to live alone before I knew you
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
But listen love, love is not some kind of victory march, no
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

There was a time you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And I remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove she was moving too
And every single breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Now I've done my best, I know it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch
I've told the truth, I didnt come here to London just to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand right here before the Lord of song
With nothing, nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah...

:)

Re: Zelensky warns Russia is getting citizens ready for a nuclear war against the West

<08043309-081e-4cf1-961c-935af7ce890fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2980&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2980

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 09:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
against the West
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:17 UTC

On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 3:01:15 PM UTC-5, slider wrote:
> [...]
> You see I used to live alone before I knew you
> And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
> But listen love, love is not some kind of victory march, no
> It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
>
> Hallelujah, Hallelujah
> Hallelujah, Hallelujah
>
> There was a time you let me know
> What's really going on below
> But now you never show it to me, do you?
> And I remember when I moved in you
> And the holy dove she was moving too
> And every single breath we drew was Hallelujah
>
> Hallelujah, Hallelujah
> Hallelujah, Hallelujah
>
> Now I've done my best, I know it wasn't much
> I couldn't feel, so I learned to touch
> I've told the truth, I didnt come here to London just to fool you
> And even though it all went wrong
> I'll stand right here before the Lord of song
> With nothing, nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

He's a great talent. I like "Everybody Knows"
I've heard it in several movie scores including "The Good Thief" with Nick Nolte.

One from the Killers.
The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
https://youtu.be/TG5X4kOjEX8

I pack my case, I check my face
I look a little bit older
I look a little bit colder
With one deep breath, and one big step
I move a little bit closer, I move a little bit closer
For reasons unknown
I caught my stride, I flew and flied
I know if destiny's kind, I've got the rest on my mind
Well, my heart
It don't beat, it don't beat the way it used to
And my eyes
They don't see you no more
And my lips
They don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used to
And my eyes don't recognize you no more
For reasons unknown
For reasons unknown
It was an open chair
We sat down in the open chair
I said, if destiny's kind, I've got the rest on my mind
But my heart
It don't beat, it don't beat the way it used to
And my eyes
They don't see you no more
And my lips
They don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used to
And my eyes don't recognize you at all
For reasons unknown
For reasons unknown
I said, my heart