From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Calling the Allmight Sheheit
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 00:29:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 00:29 UTC

Some worries about the Almighty's ?Sex have occurred to the Yorkie
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qzuDhC-T8Y8/UBtMXjW5x0I/AAAAAAAANlM/JC3okXYIjcM/s1600/Yorkshire+Terrier4.jpg
in charge of York
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/07/lords-prayer-our-father-opening-may-be-problematic-archbishop-of-york-stephen-cottrell

Personally I don' think it matters a tinkers damn what words you use:
it's the same prayer in Swahili and Chinese*. What matters is in your
heart, where the Almighty alone sees.

I'm also disinclined to tell the Almighty who to be and what to do, so
here's my take on't in the language of the here and now:

Our Creator in Heaven, holy is your Name.
Your Realm Comes, your Will be done upon Earth as it is in Heaven.
Sustain us this day and forgive us our
trespass as we forgive the debts of others.
And lead us not into temptation, but prevent us from evil,
for Yours is the Realm, the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.

Amon.

Dhu (*and Old High Martian, for that matter)

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell