From: execute....@yahoo.com (Execute CU and D66)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Subject: Dutch government collapses over immigration policy
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 07:57:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Execute CU and D66 - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 07:57 UTC

The Dutch government collapsed on Friday after failing to reach a deal on
restricting immigration, which will trigger new elections in the fall.

The crisis was triggered by a push by Prime Minister Mark Rutte�s
conservative VVD party to limit the flow of asylum seekers to the
Netherlands, which two of his four-party government coalition refused to
support.

�It�s no secret that the coalition partners have differing opinions about
immigration policy. Today we unfortunately have to conclude that those
differences have become insurmountable. Therefore I will tender the
resignation of the entire cabinet to the king,� Rutte said in a televised
news conference.

Tensions came to a head this week, when Rutte demanded support for a
proposal to limit entrance of children of war refugees who are already in
the Netherlands and to make families wait at least two years before they
can be united.

This latest proposal went too far for the small Christian Union and
liberal D66, causing a stalemate.

Rutte�s coalition will stay on as a caretaker government until a new
administration is formed after new elections, a process which in the
fractured Dutch political landscape usually takes months.

News agency ANP, citing the national elections committee, said elections
would not be held before mid-November.

A caretaker government cannot decide on new policies, but Rutte said it
would not affect the country�s support for Ukraine.

The Netherlands already has a one of Europe�s toughest immigration
policies but under the pressure of right-wing parties, Rutte had for
months been trying to seek ways to further reduce the inflow of asylum
seekers.

Asylum applications in the Netherlands jumped by a third last year to over
46,000, and the government has projected they could increase to more than
70,000 this year - topping the previous high of 2015.

This will again put a strain on the country�s asylum facilities, where for
months last year hundreds of refugees at a time were forced to sleep in
the rough with little or no access to drinking water, sanitary facilities
or health care.

Rutte last year said he felt �ashamed� of the problems, after humanitarian
group Medecins sans Frontieres sent in a team to the Netherlands for the
first time ever, to assist with migrants� medical needs at the center for
processing asylum requests.

He promised to improve conditions at the facilities, mainly by reducing
the number of refugees that reach the Netherlands. But he failed to win
the backing of coalition partners who felt his policies went too far.

Rutte, 56, is the longest-serving government leader in Dutch history and
the most senior in the EU after Hungary�s Viktor Orban. He is expected to
lead his VVD party again at the next elections.

Rutte�s current coalition, which came to power in January 2022, was his
fourth consecutive administration since he became prime minister in
October 2010.

For more CNN news and newsletters create an account at CNN.com

Steve
23 hours ago

Controlling immigration gives the host country the ability to monitor how
well immigrants are assimilating. Uncontrolled, the migrants simply follow
the practices they left behind, some of which can be less than desirable
in the host country. We, unfortunately, have uncontrolled immigration.

https://news.yahoo.com/dutch-government-collapses-over-immigration-
224349739.html

Re: Dutch government collapses over immigration policy

<u8e08l$23or2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29822&group=alt.politics#29822

From: ind...@GeenMail.com (Indi)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 11:56:39 +0200
 by: Indi - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 09:56 UTC

On 9-7-2023 09:57, Execute CU and D66 wrote:
> The Netherlands already has a one of Europe’s toughest immigration
> policies

Wat een leugen.

Indi

Re: Dutch government collapses over immigration policy

<u8ff2m$291mg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29841&group=alt.politics#29841

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Duke Mantee)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 17:15:34 -0600
 by: Duke Mantee - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:15 UTC

On 7/9/2023 1:57 AM, Execute CU and D66 wrote:
> News agency ANP, citing the national elections committee, said elections
> would not be held before mid-November.
>
> A caretaker government cannot decide on new policies, but Rutte said it
> would not affect the country’s support for Ukraine.
>
> The Netherlands already has a one of Europe’s toughest immigration
> policies but under the pressure of right-wing parties, Rutte had for
> months been trying to seek ways to further reduce the inflow of asylum
> seekers.
This speaks volumes:

KURT ZINDULKA
8 Jul 20233,302

The fourth government of Mark Rutte, 56, the Netherlands’
longest-serving prime minister, collapsed on Friday evening as coalition
partners were seemingly incapable of coming to a compromise on the issue
of migration and asylum policy. This marks the third time since coming
to power in 2010 that a Rutte government failed to complete a full term
in office.

<snip>

While Rutte appeared to try to take a harder line on migration in
negotiations with his cabinet, some have questioned whether this was
merely a political calculation to put himself in a position of strength
in a fresh round of elections, which many have speculated would occur
this year following the stunning regional elections that saw the
insurgent populist Farmer-Citizen Movement (BBB) become the largest
party in the Senate and throughout regional governments earlier this year.

Responding to the collapse of the Rutte government, Dutch political
commentator Eva Vlaardingerbroek said: “I think the actual fall of the
cabinet itself is all for show. The ‘disagreement’ about immigration
that they’re mentioning as the deciding factor, is not the real issue,
because all government parties are in favour of more mass migration,
including Mark Rutte’s VVD.

“Rutte just seems to think that he can trick the Dutch people into
believing that he actually wants a stricter immigration policy this time
around, and he thinks he can get re-elected again if he makes these
false new promises.

“Do not fall for it. We cannot let him win again.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/07/08/globalist-dutch-government-collapses-pm-mark-rutte-resigns-as-pro-farmer-populists-threaten-to-upend-political-establishment-in-upcoming-elections/
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Dutch government collapses over immigration policy

<u8fh3h$29a4g$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29843&group=alt.politics#29843

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: now...@protonmail.com (Dave Hudson)
Newsgroups: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:50:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dave Hudson - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:50 UTC

>The Dutch government collapsed on Friday after failing to reach a deal on
>restricting immigration, which will trigger new elections in the fall.

Too many American immigrants.