Subject: Re: What I Learned in Kindergarten
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.955)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:51:20 -0400
 by: 36J.955 - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 03:51 UTC

On 7/9/23 11:03 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-07-09, 36J.955 <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote:
>> The good-looking 'popular' kids always got
>> first choice on the cookies and stuff :-)
>>
>> Still bitter ??? :-)
>
> These days it's the opposite. The slackers and losers get passed through school without having to
> meet standards. Looks and popular aside, it's the academics that has become a disaster as we
> graduate kids who can barely read, write and do maths.

Yea, we know, the whole plan is to destroy the "west"
from within. This shit isn't JUST in the USA. It really
looks like a nicely-disguised Russian/Chinese attack and
those who go along with it are traitors - aiding and
abetting hostile foreign powers. Given the scale and
ultimate impact it's even WORSE than simply selling
atomic secrets.

The only good thing if Trump becomes POTUS again - he'd
probably deport 'em all to NK. But what about our allies ?
I don't think they have the balls, the survival instinct,
to do anything like that. They're doomed.

Re: What I Learned in Kindergarten

<rranai15pgo96kq3gvn32oe43t6ltcpul2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29849&group=alt.politics#29849

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 02:56:20 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 06:56 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:51:20 -0400, "36J.955" <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote:

> Yea, we know, the whole plan is to destroy the "west"
> from within. This shit isn't JUST in the USA.

Oh, wow! Is it 1953 again already??

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Go Trump!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.