Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

SubjectAuthor
* Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterJohn Doe
+* Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterGronk
| +- Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterGovernor Swill
| `* Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterAmerican Thinker
|  `- Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterGronk
+* Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterMAGA Again
|`- Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterDavid Hartung
`- Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His DaughterJoe Carlson

1
Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<u7i7u5$kjh$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29548&group=alt.politics#29548

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter
Date: 28 Jun 2023 21:15:49 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:15 UTC

| Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
| Book Says
|
| An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump
| regularly made about his daughter's body.
<https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-new-book-says>

--bks

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<SJ1nM.545944$eqy8.106812@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29550&group=alt.politics#29550

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:36:50 GMT
 by: John Doe - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:36 UTC

> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
> | Book Says
> |
> | An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump
> | regularly made about his daughter's body.
> <https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/
> donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-new-book-says>
>
> --bks

This is why Trump is so popular with his fans. They are just like him.

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<o0mp9ipi3k2e41b6v8urfsaeemo3hius70@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29555&group=alt.politics#29555

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:02:42 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 01:02 UTC

On 28 Jun 2023 21:15:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
> | Book Says
> |
> | An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump
> | regularly made about his daughter's body.
><https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-new-book-says>
>
> --bks

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFmRY4pXoAAoB_H?format=jpg&name=900x900

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<CnhnM.1087$65y6.910@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29576&group=alt.politics#29576

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: M...@GA.AGAIN (MAGA Again)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:25:22 GMT
 by: MAGA Again - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:25 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
> | Book Says

And Sleepy Joe actually did have sex with his.

MAGA

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<8LknM.361$3qt4.307@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29583&group=alt.politics#29583

From: shitbag....@shitbags.r.us (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 12:14:58 -0700
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 19:14 UTC

On 6/29/2023 8:25 AM, MAGA Again wrote:
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
>

>> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
>> | Book Says
>

> And Sleepy Joe actually did have sex with his.

Bullshit.

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<u7llfd$2em0o$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29605&group=alt.politics#29605

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show
From: now...@protonmail.com (Joe Carlson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 04:25:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joe Carlson - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 04:25 UTC

> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
> | Book Says
> |
> | An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump
> | regularly made about his daughter's body.
><https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-ne
>w-book-says>
>
> --bks

I thought he wanted to fuck Barron but gave up when the boy grew bigger than
him?

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<u8dek3$222in$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29819&group=alt.politics#29819

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 22:55:31 -0600
 by: Gronk - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 04:55 UTC

Governor Swill wrote:
> On 28 Jun 2023 21:15:49 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>

>> | Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New
>> | Book Says
>> |
>> | An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump
>> | regularly made about his daughter's body.
>> <https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-new-book-says>
>>
>> --bks
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFmRY4pXoAAoB_H?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's more

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8353161/donald-trump-sexual-attraction-ivanka-trump/

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/13/article-2523240-1A1573FF00000578-857_634x637.jpg

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2026459/trump-describes-daughter-ivanka-voluptuous-more

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/is-ivanka-for-real/media/images/image-grid-one/ivanka-childhood-3.jpg

https://twitter.com/therickydavila/status/1303168487267786753

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/is-ivanka-for-real/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the
1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked:
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

That anecdote, told to the New York Times by Brook Antoinette Mahealani
Lee, appears to be the first recorded incident of the Republican
presidential candidate and reality TV star making comments about his
daughter’s body which those present have deemed inappropriate.

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter
“voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”,
though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said
that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying:
“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to
everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made
a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

New York magazine interview, December 2004

“Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in
the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend.”

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he
can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

On The View, 2006

Donald and Ivanka appeared together on The View while promoting Season
Three of The Apprentice, in which Mr Trump’s children featured for the
first time as his advisors.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for
Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really —
but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a
very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be
dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

On The Howard Stern Show, October 2006

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if
she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying
she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall,
she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's
really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily
married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<hmglaitpssss1eqobqn87k5dftuigj5rfa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29831&group=alt.politics#29831

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 11:06:45 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 15:06 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jul 2023 22:55:31 -0600, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote:

>>> <https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka-new-book-says>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFmRY4pXoAAoB_H?format=jpg&name=900x900
>
>There's more

Save it for the general in '24. Republicans are going to nominate this loser again.

Swill
--
Trump Driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uAVZP1B1I

GO TRUMP!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<u8fim0$29ebt$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29845&group=alt.politics#29845

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
From: now...@protonmail.com (American Thinker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:17:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: American Thinker - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:17 UTC

>Governor Swill wrote:

>>> <https://newrepublic.com/post/173968/donald-trump-fantasized-sex-ivanka
>>> -new-book-says>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFmRY4pXoAAoB_H?format=jpg&name=900x900
>
>There's more

That's so out of date. Trump's been fantasizing about sex with Barron lately
after Eric pushed him out of bed.

Re: Trump Openly Fantasized About Sex With His Daughter

<u8g1ut$2endo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29848&group=alt.politics#29848

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 22:37:50 -0600
 by: Gronk - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 04:37 UTC

American Thinker wrote:
>> Governor Swill wrote:

>>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFmRY4pXoAAoB_H?format=jpg&name=900x900
>>
>> There's more
>
> That's so out of date. Trump's been fantasizing about sex with Barron lately
> after Eric pushed him out of bed.

LOL

Wait - what about #DirtyDon's boytoy Nauta? tsk