From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual
Date: 14 Jul 2023 19:37:17 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 19:37 UTC

| Shaker Heights attorney, a Trump supporter, tells judge he
| voted twice in last two elections by accident
<https://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/2023/07/shaker-heights-attorney-a-trump-supporter-tells-judge-he-voted-twice-in-last-two-elections-by-accident.html>

--bks

Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<u9u0ph$g54$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30225&group=alt.politics#30225

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:00:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 15:00 UTC

<https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/i-have-been-indicted-says-suspect-michigan-vote-machine-tampering-probe>

--bks

Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<uabpm3$4bj$4@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30303&group=alt.politics#30303

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 20:24:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 20:24 UTC

<https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/01/matt-deperno-daire-rendon-charged-in-election-machine-tabulator-case-2020-presidential-election/70496462007/>

--bks

Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<uat9ip$6op$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30609&group=alt.politics#30609

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 11:40:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 11:40 UTC

<https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2023/08/07/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-aims-to-keep-texts-with-stefanie-lambert-secret/70516217007/>

--bks

Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<dlg4dit8soppm04jrggc3okv7jvpkjp8t7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30614&group=alt.politics#30614

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 09:27:29 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 13:27 UTC

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 11:40:09 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>> | Former attorney general candidate Matt DePerno and ex-state
>> | Rep. Daire Rendon are facing criminal charges for their
>> | alleged roles in an effort to access Michigan voting
>> | machines after the 2020 presidential election.
>

> | Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan is trying to keep secret more
> | than 1,600 texts he exchanged with a Michigan lawyer who
> | was indicted on charges of illegally accessing voting
> | machines as part of a plot to overturn 2020 election
> | results.
><https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2023/08/07/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-aims-to-keep-texts-with-stefanie-lambert-secret/70516217007/>
>
> --bks

Now Arizona is investigating Trumpers.

Swill
--
Typical modern conservative argument:

1. Never happened...fake news!
2. Ok, it happened, but not like the fake news said!
3. Ok, it happened like they said, but no crime was committed!
4. Ok, it happened and it was a crime, but not a big one!
5. Biden crime family!!!!!!!

GO RFK! https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Cyber Ninnies! Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<ubcebc$26gtl$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30749&group=alt.politics#30749

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Cyber Ninnies! Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:33:32 -0600
 by: Gronk - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 05:33 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Former attorney general candidate Matt DePerno and ex-state
>> | Rep. Daire Rendon are facing criminal charges for their
>> | alleged roles in an effort to access Michigan voting
>> | machines after the 2020 presidential election.
>

> | Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan is trying to keep secret more
> | than 1,600 texts he exchanged with a Michigan lawyer who
> | was indicted on charges of illegally accessing voting
> | machines as part of a plot to overturn 2020 election
> | results.
> <https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2023/08/07/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-aims-to-keep-texts-with-stefanie-lambert-secret/70516217007/>
>
> --bks

Re: Cyber Ninnies! Re: Voter Fraud, *GOP* Voter Fraud, As Usual

<6ibkdip6r1ubv6i6oubpppo5bqking7tjt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30788&group=alt.politics#30788

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 09:41:56 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:41 UTC

On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 23:33:32 -0600, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> | Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan is trying to keep secret more
>> | than 1,600 texts he exchanged with a Michigan lawyer who
>> | was indicted on charges of illegally accessing voting
>> | machines as part of a plot to overturn 2020 election
>> | results.
>> <https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2023/08/07/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-aims-to-keep-texts-with-stefanie-lambert-secret/70516217007/>
>>
>> --bks

GOP cheating. No wonder Republicans are worried about vote fraud. They're the principal
perpetrators.

Swill
--
"The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller,
richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that