You will not be elected to public office this year.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

SubjectAuthor
* A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Sqwertz
+* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...GM
|`* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Laguna Material
| `* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Ed P
|  +* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Dave Smith
|  |+* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Graham
|  ||`* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Ed P
|  || +* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Bruce
|  || |`* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Ed P
|  || | `- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Bruce
|  || `* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Graham
|  ||  +- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...jmcquown
|  ||  `* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Dave Smith
|  ||   +* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|  ||   |`* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Ed P
|  ||   | +- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Bruce
|  ||   | `- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Graham
|  ||   `- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Bruce
|  |+- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Ed P
|  |`- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Cindy Hamilton
|  `* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Laguna Material
|   +- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Bruce
|   `- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Laguna Material
+* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...jmcquown
|`- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Hank Rogers
`* Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Alex
 +- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Hank Rogers
 `- Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...Sqwertz

Pages:12
A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<68kwaqxwm0wb.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299276&group=rec.food.cooking#299276

From: sqwert...@gmail.compost (Sqwertz)
Subject: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 21:42:54 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 03:42 UTC

.... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to stay.

What is the woman doing?

-sw

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<a4b0b85f-77d6-40ca-9d36-15105b8762aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299277&group=rec.food.cooking#299277

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 21:11:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...
From: gregorym...@gmail.com (GM)
 by: GM - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 05:11 UTC

On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 9:42:59 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to stay.
>
> What is the woman doing?

Crews search a Texas hotel for anyone still trapped as investigators dig into what caused an explosion that injured 21 people

Joe Sutton, Nouran Salahieh, Holly Yan and Andy Rose, CNN

Tue, January 9, 2024 at 12:30 PM

"Rescuers are sifting through the rubble of a historic Texas hotel to try to find anyone who might still be trapped inside, one day after an apparent gas explosion rocked downtown Fort Worth.

The area immediately surrounding the Sandman Signature Fort Worth Downtown Hotel remains closed to the public Tuesday as officials investigate the cause of the blast.

“This is considered the actual immediate hot zone,” said Jimmy Pollozani with the Fort Worth Police Department. “We’re asking the community to stay away from this area.”

The nearly 104-year-old building, which officials say had recently been renovated, is in the busy downtown area near the Fort Worth Convention Center and City Hall.

One witness reported seeing people coming out of the hotel with bloody faces and seeing people on gurneys following the blast, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Fort Worth Mayor Mattie Parker said the blast was “heartbreaking for downtown Fort Worth.”

“It’s a beautiful building. It was just recently renovated and opened, and so we’ll work with the ownership of that building as quickly as possible,” Parker said Monday. “Our hearts and prayers are really with the victims at area hospitals.”

State officials are in contact with Forth Worth authorities and are ready to send additional help if needed, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement.

“The State of Texas is in close contact with Mayor Parker, Sheriff Waybourn, and other local partners and first responders in Fort Worth to assist with emergency response efforts following the tragic explosion at the Sandman Hotel,” the governor said...."

--
GM

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<_REnN.22386$9cLc.13746@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299294&group=rec.food.cooking#299294

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:28:04 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:28 UTC

On 1/9/2024 10:42 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to stay.
>
> What is the woman doing?
>
> -sw

Closing her account?

Jill

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<zJFnN.116056$vFZa.83568@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299301&group=rec.food.cooking#299301

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:27:26 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:27 UTC

jmcquown wrote:
> On 1/9/2024 10:42 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to
>> stay.
>>
>> What is the woman doing?
>>
>> -sw
>
> Closing her account?
>
> Jill

You'll have to wait for the next midget quiz show for the answer.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<tLOdnSurYt8zsgL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299303&group=rec.food.cooking#299303

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 19:00:45 -0500
 by: Alex - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 00:00 UTC

Sqwertz wrote:
> ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to stay.
>
> What is the woman doing?
>
> -sw

No idea but I'm guessing a Monopoly connection.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<IPGnN.146992$PuZ9.8239@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299308&group=rec.food.cooking#299308

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: han...@nospam.invalid (Hank Rogers)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 18:42:09 -0600
 by: Hank Rogers - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 00:42 UTC

Alex wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to
>> stay.
>>
>> What is the woman doing?
>>
>> -sw
>
> No idea but I'm guessing a Monopoly connection.

It's just a new squirts midget quiz show.

But if you're lucky you could win a couple of pesos.

And a tube of gorilla glue.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<781c0858-d7f6-4a09-affa-d9b8d97b2fd7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299311&group=rec.food.cooking#299311

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 17:06:28 -0800 (PST)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Laguna Material)
 by: Laguna Material - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 01:06 UTC

On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 11:11:52 PM UTC-6, GM wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 9:42:59 PM UTC-6, Sqwertz wrote:
> > ... and then tells the owner she's bankrupt and can't pay to stay.
> >
> > What is the woman doing?
> >
> Crews search a Texas hotel for anyone still trapped as investigators dig into what caused an explosion that injured 21 people
>
> Joe Sutton, Nouran Salahieh, Holly Yan and Andy Rose, CNN
>
> Tue, January 9, 2024 at 12:30 PM
>
> "Rescuers are sifting through the rubble of a historic Texas hotel to try to find anyone who might still be trapped inside, one day after an apparent gas explosion rocked downtown Fort Worth.
>
> The area immediately surrounding the Sandman Signature Fort Worth Downtown Hotel remains closed to the public Tuesday as officials investigate the cause of the blast.
>
> “This is considered the actual immediate hot zone,” said Jimmy Pollozani with the Fort Worth Police Department. “We’re asking the community to stay away from this area.”
>
> The nearly 104-year-old building, which officials say had recently been renovated, is in the busy downtown area near the Fort Worth Convention Center and City Hall.
>
> One witness reported seeing people coming out of the hotel with bloody faces and seeing people on gurneys following the blast, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.
>
> Fort Worth Mayor Mattie Parker said the blast was “heartbreaking for downtown Fort Worth.”
>
> “It’s a beautiful building. It was just recently renovated and opened, and so we’ll work with the ownership of that building as quickly as possible,” Parker said Monday. “Our hearts and prayers are really with the victims at area hospitals.”
>
> State officials are in contact with Forth Worth authorities and are ready to send additional help if needed, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement.
>
> “The State of Texas is in close contact with Mayor Parker, Sheriff Waybourn, and other local partners and first responders in Fort Worth to assist with emergency response efforts following the tragic explosion at the Sandman Hotel,” the governor said...."
>
> --
> GM

Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment of tin can peeling.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<sNHnN.152914$c3Ea.71145@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299318&group=rec.food.cooking#299318

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 20:48:09 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 01:48 UTC

On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:

> Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment of tin can peeling.

It was not a choice. They are built that way for two hours and illegal
for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like 20 hours.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<seInN.178061$7sbb.172601@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299321&group=rec.food.cooking#299321

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:19:04 -0500
 by: Dave Smith - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 02:19 UTC

On 2024-01-10 8:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
> On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:
>

>> Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment of
>> tin can peeling.
>

> It was not a choice.  They are built that way for two hours and illegal
> for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like 20 hours.

This was a new plane. I would expect it to have the newest model recorder.
Poor Boeing. They have had a lot of flak over the past few years over
the 737 Max. First there was the Max 8 and the avionics that caused a
couple of the planes to nosedive. They got that sorted out and now there
is the one incident with a Max 9. My friend is a retired senior pilot
and thinks they are superior aircraft.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<SnInN.76220$JLvf.19589@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299323&group=rec.food.cooking#299323

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: g.ste...@shaw.ca (Graham)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 19:29:06 -0700
 by: Graham - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 02:29 UTC

On 2024-01-10 7:19 p.m., Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2024-01-10 8:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:
>>

>>> Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment
>>> of tin can peeling.
>>

>> It was not a choice.  They are built that way for two hours and
>> illegal for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like
>> 20 hours.
>
> This was a new plane. I would expect it to have the newest model recorder.
> Poor Boeing. They have had a lot of flak over the past few years over
> the 737 Max. First there was the Max 8 and the avionics that caused a
> couple of the planes to nosedive. They got that sorted out and now there
> is the one incident with a Max 9. My friend is a retired senior pilot
> and thinks they are superior aircraft.

Look at the second cartoon down:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<pFInN.39235$LONb.12951@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299325&group=rec.food.cooking#299325

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:47:50 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 02:47 UTC

On 1/10/2024 9:19 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2024-01-10 8:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:
>>

>>> Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment
>>> of tin can peeling.
>>

>> It was not a choice.  They are built that way for two hours and
>> illegal for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like
>> 20 hours.
>
> This was a new plane. I would expect it to have the newest model recorder.

It did. The 25 hour is not available yet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowankelleher/2024/01/08/cockpit-voice-recorder-alaska-airlines-1282-erased/?sh=3a4947652e1f

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<pJInN.39236$LONb.31685@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299328&group=rec.food.cooking#299328

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:52:06 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 02:52 UTC

On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:

> Look at the second cartoon down:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/

Can't see it without a subscription

To view this gallery ...
Try The Telegraph free
Cancel anytime.

START YOUR FREE TRIAL

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<unnnc8$2rrnu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299331&group=rec.food.cooking#299331

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 14:30:12 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 03:30 UTC

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:52:06 -0500, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:
>

>> Look at the second cartoon down:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/
>
>Can't see it without a subscription
>
>To view this gallery ...
>Try The Telegraph free
>Cancel anytime.
>
>START YOUR FREE TRIAL

I can see it. Maybe you used something up.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<V1KnN.143566$Wp_8.57231@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299332&group=rec.food.cooking#299332

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:22:14 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 04:22 UTC

On 1/10/2024 10:30 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 21:52:06 -0500, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:
>
>> On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:
>>

>>> Look at the second cartoon down:
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/
>>
>> Can't see it without a subscription
>>
>> To view this gallery ...
>> Try The Telegraph free
>> Cancel anytime.
>>
>> START YOUR FREE TRIAL
>
> I can see it. Maybe you used something up.

I did finish the bottle of Mojito mix.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<6LKnN.49740$TSTa.1606@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299335&group=rec.food.cooking#299335

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: g.ste...@shaw.ca (Graham)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:10:27 -0700
 by: Graham - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 05:10 UTC

On 2024-01-10 7:52 p.m., Ed P wrote:
> On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:
>

>> Look at the second cartoon down:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/
>
> Can't see it without a subscription
>
> To view this gallery ...
> Try The Telegraph free
> Cancel anytime.
>
> START YOUR FREE TRIAL

I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
Firefox and Chrome.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<unnvk4$2sp5v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299338&group=rec.food.cooking#299338

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:50:56 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 05:50 UTC

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 23:22:14 -0500, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 1/10/2024 10:30 PM, Bruce wrote:

>>> Can't see it without a subscription
>>>
>>> To view this gallery ...
>>> Try The Telegraph free
>>> Cancel anytime.
>>>
>>> START YOUR FREE TRIAL
>>
>> I can see it. Maybe you used something up.
>
>I did finish the bottle of Mojito mix.

There you go! :)

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<GgPnN.184015$xHn7.8929@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299343&group=rec.food.cooking#299343

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: hamil...@invalid.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:19:18 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:19 UTC

On 2024-01-11, Dave Smith <adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On 2024-01-10 8:48 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:
>>

>>> Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment of
>>> tin can peeling.
>>

>> It was not a choice.  They are built that way for two hours and illegal
>> for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like 20 hours.
>
> This was a new plane. I would expect it to have the newest model recorder.

The FAA requires only 2 hours of cockpit voice data. Proposed new
requirements are for 25 hours--for all newly manufactured aircraft.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<b9f57564-7928-4771-af67-8a6ecd683df5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299347&group=rec.food.cooking#299347

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:41:41 -0800 (PST)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Laguna Material)
 by: Laguna Material - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:41 UTC

On Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 7:48:14 PM UTC-6, Ed P wrote:
> On 1/10/2024 8:06 PM, Laguna Material wrote:
>

> > Alaska Air let the voice data recorder overwrite the 2 hour segment of tin can peeling.
> It was not a choice. They are built that way for two hours and illegal
> for the crew to turn it off. New ones will be something like 20 hours.

A very devious choice to not pull the breaker and save the segment.
Oh and Spirit MANUFACTURING of Wichita Kansas must use high school dropouts to assemble their airframes and ship to Boeing in Renton Washington. Renton must be full of Idaho potato farming failures gone to big city Seattle to swing hammers. Idahoes are jealous of successful college grads working tech jobs.
The Boeing Engineering workplace is so toxic the Engineers formed a Union decades ago.
McDonald Douglass quit the airplane business and so should Boeing. AIRBUS can construct all airliner sizes

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<n6YnN.29587$5Hnd.5027@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299357&group=rec.food.cooking#299357

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: j_mcqu...@comcast.net (jmcquown)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:22:36 -0500
 by: jmcquown - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:22 UTC

On 1/11/2024 12:10 AM, Graham wrote:
> On 2024-01-10 7:52 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:
>>

>>> Look at the second cartoon down:
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/
>>
>> Can't see it without a subscription
>>
>> To view this gallery ...
>> Try The Telegraph free
>> Cancel anytime.
>>
>> START YOUR FREE TRIAL
>
> I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
> Firefox and Chrome.

I got the same result as Ed.

Jill

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<xlYnN.116505$vFZa.11403@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299359&group=rec.food.cooking#299359

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: adavid.s...@sympatico.ca (Dave Smith)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:38:53 -0500
 by: Dave Smith - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:38 UTC

On 2024-01-11 12:10 a.m., Graham wrote:
> On 2024-01-10 7:52 p.m., Ed P wrote:
>> On 1/10/2024 9:29 PM, Graham wrote:
>>

>>> Look at the second cartoon down:
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/matt-cartoons-january-2024/
>>
>> Can't see it without a subscription
>>
>> To view this gallery ...
>> Try The Telegraph free
>> Cancel anytime.
>>
>> START YOUR FREE TRIAL
>
> I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
> Firefox and Chrome.

I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
all three.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<33cc6f5b-5deb-4075-b6fc-3e9a76adf1can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299364&group=rec.food.cooking#299364

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:11:49 -0800 (PST)
From: itsjoann...@webtv.net (itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net)
 by: itsjoannotjoann@webt - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:11 UTC

On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:38:59 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:22:49 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:

> >> Can't see it without a subscription
> >
> > I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
> > Firefox and Chrome.
> >
> I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
> all three.

I got the same results as Ed, Dave, and Jill until I went back a second time
and the cartoon was visible. That might work for y'all, too.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<unplph$34r2b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299366&group=rec.food.cooking#299366

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:15:25 +1100
 by: Bruce - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:15 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 15:38:53 -0500, Dave Smith
<adavid.smith@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>On 2024-01-11 12:10 a.m., Graham wrote:

>>> Can't see it without a subscription
>>>
>>> To view this gallery ...
>>> Try The Telegraph free
>>> Cancel anytime.
>>>
>>> START YOUR FREE TRIAL
>>
>> I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
>> Firefox and Chrome.
>
>I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
>all three.

It's the Mojito mix.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<C3ZnN.31602$IfLe.9068@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299370&group=rec.food.cooking#299370

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed P)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:28:02 -0500
 by: Ed P - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:28 UTC

On 1/11/2024 4:11 PM, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
> On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:38:59 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:22:49 PM UTC-6, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I'm not a subscriber but can see it, as well as read articles, with
>>> Firefox and Chrome.
>>>
>> I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
>> all three.
>>
> I got the same results as Ed, Dave, and Jill until I went back a second time
> and the cartoon was visible. That might work for y'all, too.

Nope. Tried on tow different computers.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<unpnt5$353hr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299377&group=rec.food.cooking#299377

From: Bru...@invalid.invalid (Bruce)
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 08:51:29 +1100
References: <68kwaqxwm0wb.dlg@sqwertz.com> <a4b0b85f-77d6-40ca-9d36-15105b8762aen@googlegroups.com> <781c0858-d7f6-4a09-affa-d9b8d97b2fd7n@googlegroups.com> <sNHnN.152914$c3Ea.71145@fx10.iad> <seInN.178061$7sbb.172601@fx16.iad> <SnInN.76220$JLvf.19589@fx44.iad> <pJInN.39236$LONb.31685@fx08.iad> <6LKnN.49740$TSTa.1606@fx47.iad> <xlYnN.116505$vFZa.11403@fx13.iad> <33cc6f5b-5deb-4075-b6fc-3e9a76adf1can@googlegroups.com> <C3ZnN.31602$IfLe.9068@fx36.iad>
 by: Bruce - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 21:51 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:28:02 -0500, Ed P <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 1/11/2024 4:11 PM, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:38:59 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
>>> all three.
>>>
>> I got the same results as Ed, Dave, and Jill until I went back a second time
>> and the cartoon was visible. That might work for y'all, too.
>

>Nope. Tried on tow different computers.

I wonder if my ad blockers are helping, as a side effect.

Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...

<Z31oN.224280$83n7.84776@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=299411&group=rec.food.cooking#299411

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: g.ste...@shaw.ca (Graham)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 19:01:28 -0700
 by: Graham - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 02:01 UTC

On 2024-01-11 2:28 p.m., Ed P wrote:
> On 1/11/2024 4:11 PM, itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 2:38:59 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I tried it with Edge, Chrome and Firefox and needed a subscription in
>>> all three.
>>>
>> I got the same results as Ed, Dave, and Jill until I went back a
>> second time
>> and the cartoon was visible.  That might work for y'all, too.
>

> Nope.  Tried on tow different computers.

I sent the cartoon downloaded to Jill and Dave. Perhaps they can forward
it to you.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: A woman rolls her wheelbarrow to a hotel...