Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.elections
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.955)
Subject: Kamala "Thanos" Harris ???
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:53:43 -0400
 by: 36J.955 - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 02:53 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12301303/Kamala-Harris-mistakenly-proposes-reducing-population-instead-pollution.html

Vice President Kamala Harris made a verbal slip on Friday that
fed a frenzy of conspiracy theories, after she spoke of the need
to 'reduce population' instead of pollution.

'When we invest in clean energy and electric vehicles and
reduce population, more of our children can breathe clean
air and drink clean water,' Harris said during a speech
in Baltimore on combatting climate change."

The gaffe quickly drew mockery from conservatives on Twitter,
especially after a clip of the event was posted by the
Republican National Committee's @RNCResearch account, which
has been quick to pounce on Harris' slip-ups.

'I see Kamala Harris subscribes to the Thanos approach to
dealing with scarce resources,' one user joked, referring
to the fictional Marvel villain who wiped out half the
population of the universe.

.. . .

Hey ... maybe it WASN'T a gaffe - but a Freudian slip ?

Oops !

Oh well, as soon as the AI's put half the pop out of
work, won't be long before they starve to death ...

Re: Kamala "Thanos" Harris ???

<XnsB0425B538A983noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29953&group=alt.politics#29953

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Kamala "Thanos" Harris ???
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:02:46 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:02 UTC

"36J.955" <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote in

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12301303/Kamala-Harris-mistake
> nly-proposes-reducing-population-instead-pollution.html
>
> Vice President Kamala Harris made a verbal slip on Friday that
> fed a frenzy of conspiracy theories, after she spoke of the need
> to 'reduce population' instead of pollution.
>
> 'When we invest in clean energy and electric vehicles and
> reduce population, more of our children can breathe clean
> air and drink clean water,' Harris said during a speech
> in Baltimore on combatting climate change."
>
> The gaffe quickly drew mockery from conservatives on Twitter,
> especially after a clip of the event was posted by the
> Republican National Committee's @RNCResearch account, which
> has been quick to pounce on Harris' slip-ups.
>
> 'I see Kamala Harris subscribes to the Thanos approach to
> dealing with scarce resources,' one user joked, referring
> to the fictional Marvel villain who wiped out half the
> population of the universe.
>
> . . .
>
> Hey ... maybe it WASN'T a gaffe - but a Freudian slip ?
>
> Oops !
>
> Oh well, as soon as the AI's put half the pop out of
> work, won't be long before they starve to death ...

Oh, dear a gaffe.

Trump wouldn't do that.

Oh, wait...........

"honered"

"covfefe"

"liddle"

"dieing"

"tapp"

"unpresidented"

"waite"

"polices"

"dael"

"judgement"

"profesional"

"politicions"

"payed"

"leightweight"

https://tinyurl.com/y6jcgppe

"When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!"
Donald Trump, April 25 2020
https://tinyurl.com/yy23g24c