Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.955)
Subject: EU Shifting Hard RIGHT - Wokies BLEW It
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 00:20:38 -0400
 by: 36J.955 - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 04:20 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12300775/SUE-REID-EU-react-millions-Europeans-shifting-populist-Right-wing-groups.html

How will the EU react as Europe shifts right? SUE REID on
how millions are shifting towards populist Right-wing parties
while abandoning traditional social democrats and green
ideologues

.. . .

The Wokies and friends have WORN OUT THEIR WELCOME
in record time. Most of the EU is going centrist/right
at this point - even Sweden.

Re: EU Shifting Hard RIGHT - Wokies BLEW It

<wkpsM.65774$zQS.40600@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29948&group=alt.politics#29948

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: "Charlie...@localhost.com (Charlie Glock)
Subject: Re: EU Shifting Hard RIGHT - Wokies BLEW It
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 04:33:32 GMT
 by: Charlie Glock - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 04:33 UTC

On 2023-07-15, 36J.955 <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12300775/SUE-REID-EU-react-millions-Europeans-shifting-populist-Right-wing-groups.html
>
> How will the EU react as Europe shifts right? SUE REID on
> how millions are shifting towards populist Right-wing parties
> while abandoning traditional social democrats and green
> ideologues
>
> . . .
>
> The Wokies and friends have WORN OUT THEIR WELCOME
> in record time. Most of the EU is going centrist/right
> at this point - even Sweden.

The EU countries take to the streets en mass when they oppose political policy.
Unlike the US where the sheep don't even know who their representatives are.
EU has figured out that this woke crap is just shit and bad for business.
At the same time they have realized that climate change is a huge scam so they are reverting back
to fossil fuels and nuclear for power.

The US is too ignorant to learn from the EU.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Re: EU Shifting Hard RIGHT - Wokies BLEW It

<jwCdnV6PYq_QHy75nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=29970&group=alt.politics#29970

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.955)
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 01:38:21 -0400
 by: 36J.955 - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:38 UTC

On 7/15/23 12:33 AM, Charlie Glock wrote:
> On 2023-07-15, 36J.955 <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12300775/SUE-REID-EU-react-millions-Europeans-shifting-populist-Right-wing-groups.html
>>
>> How will the EU react as Europe shifts right? SUE REID on
>> how millions are shifting towards populist Right-wing parties
>> while abandoning traditional social democrats and green
>> ideologues
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> The Wokies and friends have WORN OUT THEIR WELCOME
>> in record time. Most of the EU is going centrist/right
>> at this point - even Sweden.
>
> The EU countries take to the streets en mass when they oppose political policy.
> Unlike the US where the sheep don't even know who their representatives are.
> EU has figured out that this woke crap is just shit and bad for business.
> At the same time they have realized that climate change is a huge scam so they are reverting back
> to fossil fuels and nuclear for power.
>
> The US is too ignorant to learn from the EU.

Well ... when the LEFTIES do it it's called a "peaceful
protest" no matter how much blood and burning. If the
non-lefties do it it's called "insurrection" and everybody
gets arrested.

See the problem ???