From: inge23mu...@aol.con (The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)
Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.politics,rec.arts.tv,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.nationalism-white
Subject: jews SHUCK SHITE! Short shelling jew hedge funds take big losshesh as shmall inveshtorsh pile into Game Shtop sharesh! Until Bulgarian jew owner of Robinhood put, an end to trading as a jew favour to his fellow jew ragheads! <VGB<
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 09:28:50 -0700
 by: The SHPAMMER ish jew - Wed, 5 May 2021 16:28 UTC

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gamestop-stock-frenzy-what-to-know

Cohen, Portnoy, Plotkin...jusht one shemitic jew raghead after
another!

Naked shortsh eh? That'sh ILLEGAL!

HIT the jew bashtardsh vhere it HOITSH...they got no cajones sho hit
them in their jew pocketsh!

LOMPO!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH,DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

#me joo