Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.955)
Subject: Son Of Trudeau-Persecuted Preacher Makes Case to EU Parliament - Gets
Standing Ovation
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 21:31:44 -0400
 by: 36J.955 - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 01:31 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12304469/Son-Canadian-pastor-slams-PM-Justin-Trudeau-taking-freedom-democracy-away-citizens.html

Son of Canadian pastor gets standing ovation in EU Parliament
as he slams PM Justin Trudeau for taking 'freedom and democracy'
away from citizens - as his father faces jail time for sermon
to truckers blocking US-Canada border last year

Artur Pawlowski was found guilty and faces 10 years in prison
for delivering sermons to truckers blocking the US-Canada border
last year

Nathaniel Pawlowski, 23, spoke on behalf of his father at EU
Parliament on July 4

Pawlowski remains under house arrest as he awaits a court date
on August 9

'We no longer have freedom of religion, or freedom
of speech, or the right to protest or assemble or
associate or express ourselves or have free media
or disagree with the government,' Nathaniel Pawlowski
said.

'Anyone who does so is arrested, charged and jailed
as political dissidents.'

.. . .

Ooooh !!! Took it straight to the EU Parliament ! Got
a standing ovation !!!

Most know that Trudeau has become Little Brother of
the Great White North. However mere complaints, and
even truths, don't always count for much. Gotta put
it into the laps of those who DO count.

If the next POTUS isn't a Wokie - generally refuse to
do biz with Canada until Trudeau is OUT and hopefully
under indictment for violations of human/civil rights.

And, for practical reasons, the USA cannot tolerate
Canada - sharing a HUGE border - becoming more and
more like NK/PRC/Russia. Even worse than nukes in Cuba.

Re: Son Of Trudeau-Persecuted Preacher Makes Case to EU Parliament - Gets Standing Ovation

<u95skt$1kf1b$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30068&group=alt.politics#30068

From: T.Ba...@therehere.org (TruthBarker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Son Of Trudeau-Persecuted Preacher Makes Case to EU Parliament -
Gets Standing Ovation
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:22:05 -0300
 by: TruthBarker - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 11:22 UTC

On 7/16/23 10:31 PM, 36J.955 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12304469/Son-Canadian-pastor-slams-PM-Justin-Trudeau-taking-freedom-democracy-away-citizens.html
>
> Son of Canadian pastor gets standing ovation in EU Parliament
> as he slams PM Justin Trudeau for taking 'freedom and democracy'
> away from citizens - as his father faces jail time for sermon
> to truckers blocking US-Canada border last year
>
> Artur Pawlowski was found guilty and faces 10 years in prison
> for delivering sermons to truckers blocking the US-Canada border
> last year

Trudeau did a great job in ending the truckers blockade in Canada which
was Trump inspired. They were holding the Canadian economy hostage,
blocking flow of goods between US and Canada. Most likely Biden told
Trudeau do what ever you want I will look the other way.

Pawlowski is a known right wing activist know for trying to bring down
the government through questionable activities other than by voting.

This so called preacher Pawlowski was not there at the blockade to
deliver a sermon to save their souls. He was there to encourage the
truckers to continue their illegal blockade and hold their ground. Now,
he is before the Canadian courts, he gets 10 years. It should be more
like 20 years. His son conned the EU Parliament with freedom and
democracy bullshit. It looks like the right wing EU Parliament can be
forced to swallow any ejaculate. His son can better serve his father by
getting buckets of lube ready, his father will need it in jail.

I hope Trudeau will come to the US one day and be our president. He will
know exactly how to deal with the deplorable shit disturbers. Many are
wrongly equating Trudeau with the Canadian courts because Trump has
always weaponized the justice department to serve himself.

BEWARE! Daily Mail has a bad habit of leading you down the wrong path,
always.