Everyone is a genius. It's just that some people are too stupid to realize it.

interests / rec.boats / Not so fast

SubjectAuthor
* Not so fastjustan
+* Re: Not so fastMr. Luddite
|+* Re: Not so fastjustan
||`- Re: Not so fastjustan
|`* Re: Not so fastgfretwell
| `* Re: Not so fastMr Robot
|  `- Re: Not so fastluis perez
+- Re: Not so fastMr Robot
`* Re: Not so fastluis perez
 `- Re: Not so fastluis perez

1
Not so fast

<si2sjc$jar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3003&group=rec.boats#3003

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Not so fast
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:08:13 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:08 UTC

FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
follow his dream of curing covid.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Not so fast

<-pydnckxr_L2X9j8nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3005&group=rec.boats#3005

Subject: Re: Not so fast
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:41:49 -0400
 by: Mr. Luddite - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:41 UTC

On 9/17/2021 4:08 PM, justan wrote:

> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
> follow his dream of curing covid.

Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.

I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:

The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,
including those 65 years of age or older.

My question is:

The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.
For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccine
or the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Not so fast

<si4jnu$eg5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3006&group=rec.boats#3006

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:49:21 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:49 UTC

"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 9/17/2021 4:08 PM, justan wrote:> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks> follow his dream of curing covid.> Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,including those 65 years of age or older.My question is:The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccineor the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Since, like Joey, I am not a Doctor of any kind, real or fake, I
can only speculate and say, no way Jose.
By the way, the only real effacacy study done worldwide has been
conducted by the Israelis and they say natural immunity is 27
times more effective than any vaccine. I wonder if thay lyin SOS
Fauci knows that?
I hope you guys are all well up thar.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Not so fast

<dceckg1dt0mtf6jlu8t03ic7d2cghlthbn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3010&group=rec.boats#3010

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:15:54 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:15 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:41:49 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 9/17/2021 4:08 PM, justan wrote:
>
>> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
>> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
>> follow his dream of curing covid.
>>

>Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.
>
>I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:
>
>The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,
>including those 65 years of age or older.
>
>My question is:
>
>The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.
>For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccine
>or the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?

Pfizer has better lobbyists.
I have been saying all along this will be an annual ritual and they
are pushing for semi annual.
Nobody builds this much infrastructure for a one time event.

Right now the CDC is probably bowing to pressure from the WHO on
universal boosters since most of the 3d world is still waiting for
their 1st shot and we are talking about our 3d.
I am just surprised PFE isn't doing better.

Re: Not so fast

<mqqhkg5032li8a5a12tkm8lfp915iense5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3014&group=rec.boats#3014

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:13:38 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:13 UTC

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 16:08:13 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
> follow his dream of curing covid.

As though you know anything about either how politics or science
works. What a fucking moron.

Re: Not so fast

<vrqhkg9ovn3j7cpttvfg8rtigsdln27ok0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3015&group=rec.boats#3015

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:14:01 -0700
 by: justan - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:14 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:49:21 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 9/17/2021 4:08 PM, justan wrote:> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks> follow his dream of curing covid.> Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,including those 65 years of age or older.My question is:The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccineor the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
>
>Since, like Joey, I am not a Doctor of any kind, real or fake, I
> can only speculate and say, no way Jose.
>By the way, the only real effacacy study done worldwide has been
> conducted by the Israelis and they say natural immunity is 27
> times more effective than any vaccine. I wonder if thay lyin SOS
> Fauci knows that?
>I hope you guys are all well up thar.

Spoofer!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Not so fast

<hsqhkg9qlnfjsdll51ockvafh40c2ov54d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3016&group=rec.boats#3016

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:14:31 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:14 UTC

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:15:54 -0400, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:41:49 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 9/17/2021 4:08 PM, justan wrote:
>>
>>> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
>>> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
>>> follow his dream of curing covid.
>>>

>>Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.
>>
>>I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:
>>
>>The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,
>>including those 65 years of age or older.
>>
>>My question is:
>>
>>The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.
>>For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccine
>>or the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?
>
>Pfizer has better lobbyists.
>I have been saying all along this will be an annual ritual and they
>are pushing for semi annual.
>Nobody builds this much infrastructure for a one time event.
>
>Right now the CDC is probably bowing to pressure from the WHO on
>universal boosters since most of the 3d world is still waiting for
>their 1st shot and we are talking about our 3d.
>I am just surprised PFE isn't doing better.

And, you just are incredibly stupid.

Re: Not so fast

<d19c5dca-eb9f-4747-a152-017d8214994cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3309&group=rec.boats#3309

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:23:49 -0800 (PST)
From: luisept0...@gmail.com (luis perez)
 by: luis perez - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:23 UTC

El lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2021 a las 16:15:39 UTC-4, Mr Robot escribió:
> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:15:54 -0400, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:41:49 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <not...@noland.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Seems Uncle Joe just can't get anything right.
> >>
> >>I have a question that (so far) I cannot find an answer:
> >>
> >>The FDA *did* recommend a booster shot for certain people,
> >>including those 65 years of age or older.
> >>
> >>My question is:
> >>
> >>The only booster shot the FDA has considered is the Pfizer vaccine.
> >>For those of us who originally received the Moderna vaccine
> >>or the J&J vaccine ... is getting a Pfizer booster recommended?
> >
> >Pfizer has better lobbyists.
> >I have been saying all along this will be an annual ritual and they
> >are pushing for semi annual.
> >Nobody builds this much infrastructure for a one time event.
> >
> >Right now the CDC is probably bowing to pressure from the WHO on
> >universal boosters since most of the 3d world is still waiting for
> >their 1st shot and we are talking about our 3d.
> >I am just surprised PFE isn't doing better.
> And, you just are incredibly stupid.
https://de.camgirlsfreeonline.com/

Re: Not so fast

<21dd89d4-19d5-4f36-a420-4d62bd5401b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3310&group=rec.boats#3310

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:24:34 -0800 (PST)
From: luisept0...@gmail.com (luis perez)
 by: luis perez - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:24 UTC

El viernes, 17 de septiembre de 2021 a las 16:08:14 UTC-4, justan escribió:
> FDA votes 16 to 3 to reject Bidens push for a 3rd shot. Seems
> Biden needs to persue a medical degree before demanding folks
> follow his dream of curing covid.
> --
> Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
https://de.camgirlsfreeonline.com/

Re: Not so fast

<d889b0a7-65cb-4cb9-b652-3f56dea2caafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3311&group=rec.boats#3311

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:27:49 -0800 (PST)
From: luisept0...@gmail.com (luis perez)
 by: luis perez - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:27 UTC

https://it.camgirlsfreeonline.com/
https://tr.camgirlsfreeonline.com/
https://rt.camgirlsfreeonline.com/
https://fr.camgirlsfreeonline.com/