From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: General George S Patton - he had an opinion about the Russian scum
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:52:50 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:52 UTC

Hey Aherne, you might get a laugh out of this one:

"The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take
cognizance of the fact that he is not a European but an Asiatic and
therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a
Chinaman or a Japanese and, from what I’ve seen of them, I have no
particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead
or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable
characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an
all out son of a bitch, a barbarian, and a chronic drunk."

George S. Patton, 1885-1945, U.S. Army General, Diary, August 8, 1945.
(The Patent Papers by Martin Blumenson, 2009)

Eigen's Political and Historical Quotations

George S. Patton, as quoted in General Patton : A Soldier's Life
(2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650, 8 August 1945.