Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything. -- Bob Dylan

interests / soc.culture.china / CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

SubjectAuthor
* CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and ecltlee1
+- Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideologicalbmoore
+- Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility anRusty Wyse
`* Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideologicalltlee1
 `* Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility anJedi Master
  `- Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility anltlee1

1
CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<5aae8238-a952-4c30-afdf-567d7eeb682cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3011&group=soc.culture.china#3011

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder6.news.weretis.net!4.us.feeder.erje.net!2.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 04:25:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:25 UTC

If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.

"China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.

The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.

Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.

Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.

To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?

Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?

Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<47331999-a02f-4b5a-8e68-5411e71baea7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3025&group=soc.culture.china#3025

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological
agility and economic growth have kept it in power
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 19:56 UTC

On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 4:25:22 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.
>
> "China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
> Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
> is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.
>
> The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.
>
> Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.
>
> Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.
>
> To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?
>
> Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?

Clearly, you should write for the Economist.

Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<545e8bb8-2d1c-4e28-8e93-0b1e6f5516dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3030&group=soc.culture.china#3030

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:02:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 04:02 UTC

On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 4:25:22 AM UTC-7, ltlee1 wrote:
> If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.
>
> "China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
> Ruthlessness,

Wow, the Slave Master, the head of war-monger/killer of humanity around the world...
calling China "ruthless"!!!! What a shame!!!! Just look at the streets of America!!!
Which nation is more ruthless than the U.S.!!!! the deaths in Iraq, the whole Middle East, Vietnam, Africa, South America, the Native American Indians,... even the American Bison, disappeared from earth!!!! There is no other. America is THE number 1 in ruthlessness!!!!

> ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
> is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.
>
> The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.
>
> Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.
>
> Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.
>
> To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?
>
> Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?

Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<a3e0f3bb-5273-4835-aa98-f27d4117fd83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3047&group=soc.culture.china#3047

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 09:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
agility and economic growth have kept it in power
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 16:30 UTC

On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 7:25:22 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.
>
> "China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
> Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
> is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.
>
> The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.
>
> Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.
>
> Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.
>
> To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?
>
> Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?

For those who don't already know, Human rights is also a ruthless game.

https://medyamagazine.com/human-rights-a-ruthless-political-game/

Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<ce26e629-f91f-497a-a258-d948b54b2b0bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3061&group=soc.culture.china#3061

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 06:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 13:06 UTC

On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 6:30:59 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 7:25:22 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.
> >
> > "China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
> > Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
> > is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.
> >
> > The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.
> >
> > Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.
> >
> > Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.
> >
> > To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?
> >
> > Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?
> For those who don't already know, Human rights is also a ruthless game.
>
> https://medyamagazine.com/human-rights-a-ruthless-political-game/

You are confusing inalienable human rights for politics and materialistic religion when it is neither. Universal human rights is the victim of politics and materialistic religion. It is never the criminal you portray it to be for your own propaganda.

Re: CCP at 100: the secret of its longevity Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power

<fb69ff5f-d4b3-444a-96bb-f02ef935b7c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3063&group=soc.culture.china#3063

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 07:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 14:08 UTC

On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 9:06:28 AM UTC-4, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 6:30:59 AM UTC-10, ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 7:25:22 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > > If one needs an example on Western writers often cannot think straight about China and CCP.
> > >
> > > "China’s Communist Party at 100: the secret of its longevity
> > > Ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic growth have kept it in power"
> > > is the Headline of a Economist.com. I do not include a link. It is not necessary to waste time on it.
> > >
> > > The Economist article name 3 secrets to explain CCP's longevity or continuous success. Namely, ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success.
> > >
> > > Sounds good. But basically meaningless. To the extent that it makes the readers feel informed, it is making the readers dumb.
> > >
> > > Rather than ruthlessness, ideological agility and economic success, it should at least be selective ruthlessness, i.e. sacrifice the minority for the good of the majority, know when to shift to what ideology to benefit most of the people, and know when to implement what economic policy at continue economic development.
> > >
> > > To sum up, the CCP is successful because it is doing the right thing at the right time, most of time if not always. But is this not a well known principle. Why it is suddenly a secret?
> > >
> > > Why the Economist.com writer cannot tell its readers CCP the truth that it knows how to right thing at the right time?
> > For those who don't already know, Human rights is also a ruthless game.
> >
> > https://medyamagazine.com/human-rights-a-ruthless-political-game/
> You are confusing inalienable human rights for politics and materialistic religion when it is neither. Universal human rights is the victim of politics and materialistic religion. It is never the criminal you portray it to be for your own propaganda.

The cited article does not dispute human rights. But the games of human rights are played out in the political arena.
Anyway, I am just trying to show "ruthless" could be applied to a wide range of human activities.