Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.elections
From: 36J...@qfxw6.net (36J.956)
Subject: Honduras To Follow El Salvador - Massive (Offshore) Prison For MS-13
And Friends
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 23:13:51 -0400
 by: 36J.956 - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 03:13 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12316007/The-new-Devils-Island-Honduras-plans-penal-colony-Caribbean-2-000-MS-13-gang-members.html

.. . .

Well, the gangstas are TOTALLY OUT OF HAND. You can
either do summary executions on the street corner or
send them WELL away. At this point there's really not
much left in-between.

And if you Wokies cry for the gangstas - JOIN THEM.
I'm sure they'll just love you ...

Re: Honduras To Follow El Salvador - Massive (Offshore) Prison For MS-13 And Friends

<u9ad6o$2i8bj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=30122&group=alt.politics#30122

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Duke Mantee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.elections
Subject: Re: Honduras To Follow El Salvador - Massive (Offshore) Prison For
MS-13 And Friends
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 22:29:12 -0600
 by: Duke Mantee - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 04:29 UTC

On 7/19/2023 9:13 PM, 36J.956 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12316007/The-new-Devils-Island-Honduras-plans-penal-colony-Caribbean-2-000-MS-13-gang-members.html
>
> . . .
>
>   Well, the gangstas are TOTALLY OUT OF HAND. You can
>   either do summary executions on the street corner or
>   send them WELL away. At this point there's really not
>   much left in-between.
>
>   And if you Wokies cry for the gangstas - JOIN THEM.
>   I'm sure they'll just love you ...

Better pray that Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas don't give the Central
American gangs some kind of welcome to the U.S.A. through their claiming
"fear of persecution" in their home countries

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

“You dont need a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows.” (1960s
folksinger)

https://www.globalgulag.us